90 Weekend Getaway Quotes For Your Short Travel Trip
Looking for some adventurous quotes for your weekend getaway? We have rounded up the best collection of getaway quotes, sayings, captions, and status messages, (with images and pictures) to enjoy your much-needed escape and enjoy your break.
A weekend getaway is a short holiday somewhere. It means a quick vacation for the weekend, just to get away from work, school, etc.
Also See: Road Trip Quotes
When you take some time off to a place where one escapes for relaxation, vacation, etc., or a period of time for such recreation is a getaway from the daily hustle and bustle of life.
A short and quick trip to a beach or a mountain can help you rejuvenate your soul and recharge your mind.
A getaway mini holiday is one of the best ways to relax and recharge your energies. You spend some time detoxing from the daily boring life.
Enjoying, reading, playing, and spending time with friends and family increases your efficiency and help you work better.
We have collected some of the best weekend getaway captions and quotes which will surely inspire you to take a break and keep your bags ready to be on the move!
Cool Getaway Quotes To Help You Unwind
- “Let’s get away.”
- “I need to get away.”
- “Let’s go somewhere.”
- “Salt water heals everything.”
- “Work, Save, Travel, Repeat.”
- “Book a ticket and just leave.”
- “Always take the scenic road.”
- “Go to the beach. Be back never.”
- “All you need is love and a passport.”
- “Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.”
Amazing Getaway Captions For Instagram
Living the same monotony day in and day out is when you need a breather, a break from the everyday chores, and set free for some adventures.
I’m sure you all are bogged down with the constant need to make the ends meet, and sigh, “I need a vacation”!
- “Jet lag is for amateurs.” – Dick Clarck
- “Love is the food of life, travel is dessert.”
- “It is better to travel well than to arrive.”
- “I need a vacation, not a stupid weekend.”
- “I love my job only when I’m on vacation.”
- “I need a six month vacation, twice a year.”
- “Just Go. Go see all the beauty in the world.”
- “I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.”
- “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.”
- “The journey is my home.” – Muriel Rukeyser
Getaway Quotes For Short Travel
- “Collect moments, not things.”
- “A weekend getaway is necessary.”
- “Little by little, one travels far.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The journey not the arrival matters.” – T.S. Eliot
- “This heart of mine was made to travel this world.”
- “I need to getaway, from everything just for a while.”
- “Let’s find some beautiful places to get lost together.”
- “When all else fails, take a vacation.” – Betty Williams
- “My favorite thing to do is go where I’ve never been.”
- “I love to travel, but hate to arrive.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien.
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”
- “Let’s go somewhere where nobody knows our names.”
- “And we will travel together and just be in love forever.”
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
Getaway Quotes For Friends
After working for 5 days a week you can always plan a mini getaway with your friends or family and have an amazing weekend.
These weekend getaway Instagram captions are perfect your your vacay pics and will get you tons of likes — so pack your bags!
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life to not escape us.”
- “Travel brings power and love back into your life.” – Rumi
- “You don’t have to be rich to travel well. ” – Eugene Fodor
- “Live your life by a compass not a clock.” – Stephen Covey
- “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.”
- “I heard an airplane passing overhead. I wished I was on it.”
- “Find someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.”
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret” – Oscar Wilde
- “If you don’t get lost, there’s a chance you may never be found.”
- “What if we recharged ourselves as often as we did our phones?”
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag.
- “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.” – Peter Hoeg
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
- “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca
- “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
- “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” – Matthew Karsten
- “Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves.” – Euripides
Best Quotes For Weekend Getaway Trip
- “My favorite place to vacation is anyplace by the ocean.” – Nina Arianda
- “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.”
- “A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.” – Robert Orben
- “Travelling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” – Leigh Hunt
- “Normally in dangerous situations I have a getaway car.” – Sacha Baron Cohen
- “An upcoming vacation gives us something to eagerly anticipate.” -Jaime Kurtz
- “The vacation we often need is freedom from our own mind.” – Jack Adam Weber
- “Isn’t it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation?” – Zig Ziglar
- “Sometimes, you just need a break, to a place you love, to get away from everything.”
- “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir
- “In matters of healing the body or the mind, vacation is a true genius!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Away is a place where it’s not about the money you spend. It’s about the moments you share.”
- “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.” – Earl Wilson
- “Travel as much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.”
- “You never help others by allowing them to getaway with giving less than their best efforts.” – George Foreman
- “Take vacations, go as many places as you can, you can always make money, you can’t awakes make memories.”
- “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.”
- “The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
- “The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it’s easy to fall off.” – Anderson Cooper
- “I travel because seeing photos in brochures wasn’t good enough for me. It was to be there, that was everything.” – Wiremu Ratcliffe
- “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” – Harun Yahya
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I’m not sure what I’ll do, but— well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Please be a traveler, not a tourist. Try new things, meet new people, and look beyond what’s right in front of you. Those are the keys to understanding this amazing world we live in.” ― Andrew Zimmern
Long Weekend Getaway Quotes
Whether it’s a weekend getaway with your friend or a trip with your girlfriends, a get-together with your girly group is the best therapy when you are stressed at work or otherwise.
Also See: Girl’s Trip Quotes
When a bunch of girls gets together it’s a fun time rolling with drinks, dance, gossip, and much more. Enjoy these clever, witty, funny, and crazy girls’ trip quotes to describe your excitement perfectly.
- “Let’s get away.”
- “I was born to wander.”
- “Time for an adventure.”
- “Forever catching flights.”
- “Time to seas the weekend.”
- “Always take the scenic route.”
- “Can we restart the weekend?”
- “A little getaway is necessary.”
- “I’m going places and doing things.”
- “Dear Saturday, you are my favorite.”
- “I’ve got some serious weekend vibes.”
- “I don’t take my weekends for granted.”
- “There’s just something about a road trip.”
- “I wasn’t ready. Let’s rewind the weekend.”
- “Happiness is a road trip with a good playlist.”
- “Please do not disturb. I’m on vacation mode.”
- “Goodbye, weekend. We had something special.”
- “The only trip you will regret is the one you don’t take.”
- “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
- “Make your weekend worth of stories. We’ll exchange words after a day or two. I love you!”
- “I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.” – Zoe Saldana
- “May your weekend be full of adventure and cheer, and may the start of next week be a long ways from here.”Making travel plans and taking a trip with your friends can actually improve your mental health and long-term happiness. It sets you free from all the stress and allows all the fun and adventure with your girl squad.
I hope you enjoy these cool status messages and wallpapers on short vacations and plan one soon. If not for a week then plan out on a weekend holiday!
A weekend getaway is also called weekend escape, a short break, city break, weekend break, a mini vacation, or small holiday trip or more.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to inspire positive change in their life.