Looking for some popular quotes by famous rapper Rod Wave? We have compiled the best list of Rod Wave quotes, sayings, song lyrics, Instagram captions (with images, pictures, wallpapers, and posters) to inspire you.
Rod Wave is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his emotive lyrics and soulful delivery.
He was born on August 27, 1999, in St. Petersburg, Florida, and began his music career in 2016 with the release of his debut mixtape, “Hunger Games.”
Since then, he has released several critically acclaimed projects, including “Ghetto Gospel,” “Pray 4 Love,” and “SoulFly.”
These famous Rod Wave quotes on love and life are wise, motivational, and funny which you can relate you.
Full name: Rodarius Marcell Green
Born: August 27, 1999, Born in: St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
Occupation: American rapper, singer, and songwriter
Height: 5ft 6in (168 cm) Weight: 98kg (216 lbs) Net worth: $1.5 million
Don’t forget to check our collection of Juice Wrld Quotes and captions about love, life, and success.
Top 10 Rod Wave Quotes
- “Music saved my life.”— Rod Wave
- “Dreams come true, you gotta chase it.”— Rod Wave
- “Before it gets better, it’s gon get worse.”— Rod Wave
- “My darkest times taught me to shine.”— Rod Wave
- “God bless the child that can hold his own.”— Rod Wave
- “What’s the point of life if you can’t enjoy it?”— Rod Wave
- “Death gotta be easy cause life is fuin hard.”— Rod Wave
- “An apology without change is just manipulation.” — Rod Wave”
- “It takes a strong, strong heart to heal a broken soul.”— Rod Wave
- “Just cause they couldn’t do it doesn’t mean u can’t.”— Rod Wave
Inspirational Rod Wave Quotes About Life
- “Either way I hope you love it thank you for everything.”— Rod Wave
- “If they don’t got a story these days they’ll make one”— Rod Wave
- “I give my heart to whoever, they take it and they ran.”— Rod Wave
- “Before you get one win, you gotta take a thousand losses.”— Rod Wave
- “Get some money travel see the world you’ll feel way better.”— Rod Wave
- “Life is too short to tolerate stuff that doesn’t make you happy.”— Rod Wave
- “It’s like ppl focus on lookin happy more than being happy.”— Rod Wave
- “Don’t let Nobody Who gave up on there dreams talk you outta yours.”— Rod Wave
- “Nobody perfect, Just Admit you were wrong and get it Right This Time.”— Rod Wave
- “Somehow I keep on all my friends, I came to the conclusion it’s not them.”— Rod Wave
- “Ain’t no love in this s**t foreal they only love what you can do for em.”— Rod Wave
- “If you think you know anything bout me what you heard just know you way off.”— Rod Wave
- “They turn they back and they leave you , they gone be back when they need you.”— Rod Wave
- “The only thing guaranteed is death and the most valuable thing we have is time.”— Rod Wave
- “You only live one time don’t spend it doing something you hate. Chase your dream kid.”— Rod Wave
- “Just know it’s gon get tough, it’s gon get rough. But when you’ve had enough, you can’t give up.”— Rod Wave
- “Before it gets better, it’s gon get worse.You are looking for a rich nig*a and not a real nia that’s why you are falling short.”— Rod Wave
- “Got me on my knees, I’m askin’ God what’s my purpose.” – Rod Wave (Chip on My Shoulder Song Lyrics)— Rod Wave
- “Do I want to deal with the pain that tomorrow brings, might grab a gun.” – Rod Wave (Dark Conversations Song Lyrics)— Rod Wave
Sad Rod Wave Quotes About Love
One of Rod Wave’s most notable strengths is his ability to convey raw emotion through his music.
His lyrics often touch on themes of love, loss, pain, and resilience, and his powerful vocals bring these feelings to life.
He has become known for his poignant and relatable quotes, which have resonated with fans across the world.
- “I get lost in my thoughts.”— Rod Wave
- “Distance is my new response.”— Rod Wave
- “My soul ain’t for this generation.”— Rod Wave
- “If loving me is hard. I apologize.”— Rod Wave
- “I don’t want no more love. I feel it’s poison.”— Rod Wave
- “If your heart really all mine why I gotta fight for it.”— Rod Wave
- “My heart and brain be thinking 3 different things.”— Rod Wave
- “I’ve been feeling pain for so long, I done become numb.”— Rod Wave
- “I’m moving on in life so don’t ask me about no old sht.”— Rod Wave
- “Who can you trust in this cold, cold world, better get a blanket.”— Rod Wave
- “I don’t need another broken heart or sleepless night, God bless guide me right.”— Rod Wave
- “You said you love me but you are leaving me. I guess love ain’t what it seems to be.”— Rod Wave
- “Hurt me to my heart the way I love ended. I blame you, you the reason I don’t trust bhes.”— Rod Wave
- “Me and my heart outta been touch all These years, cause everything I touch with my heart it disappears.”— Rod Wave
- “Nobody told me the road would be easy. I can’t believe I made it this far, my whole life I’ve been working so hard.”— Rod Wave
- “You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She’s loved before she may love again but if she loves you now what else matters.”— Rod Wave
- “Heart been broken so many times. I don’t know what to believe. Mama said it’s my fault I wear my heart on my sleeves.”— Rod Wave
- “I give my heart to whoever, they take it and they ran. Remember when I first confessed my love and I cried, I remembered when I asked you bout that nia & you lied.”— Rod Wave
More Rapper and Music Quotes
Rod Wave’s music has touched the hearts of many, and his inspirational and honest lyrics have earned him a dedicated following.
He continues to create powerful and emotive music that speaks to the struggles and triumphs of everyday life, and his quotes will likely continue to inspire and resonate with fans for years to come.
Which of these Rod Wave quotes and lyrics do you relate the most to? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
Feel free to share these quotes and sayings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, with friends and family.