Read the best collection of rich quotes, sayings, and captions to encourage you to work hard, hustle, and be rich by earning lots of money.
Being rich is a dream that many people aspire to, whether it be financial wealth or richness in other aspects of life such as love, happiness, and fulfillment.
And you can become rich and make it happen if you work hard and give in the required efforts.
According to a lot of billionaires and financial gurus wealth creation often begins with your mentality and attitude.
These insightful rich quotes are curated from famous authors, entrepreneurs, leaders, and celebrities to give you the right blueprint to becoming rich.
This quote by Robert Collier is my personal favorite; “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas — not money.”
Who doesn’t like being rich and wealthy? Wealth gives us status and power and allows us to acquire all that we need to live and thrive.
These thought-provoking quotes about being rich are wise words of wisdom that will give you a meaningful insight into making money and becoming rich.
Top 10 Rich Quotes
- “The very rich are not good.” – Plato
- “The greatest wealth is to live content with little.” – Plato
- “Skills make you rich, not theories.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “It is better to live rich than to die rich.” – Samuel Johnson
- “The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money.” – Warren Buffett
- “There are people who have money and people who are rich.” – Coco Chanel
- “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.” – Charles Jaffe
- “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas — not money.” – Robert Collier
- “We are not rich by what we possess but by what we can do without.” – Immanuel Kant
- “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “In an ugly and unhappy world, the richest man can purchase nothing but ugliness and unhappiness.” – George Bernard Shaw
Best Quotes For Rich People
Money has an important role in our life. Living without money is not possible because it buys us all the basic necessities, comforts, and luxuries of life.
- “The rich eat. The poor smoke.” – Vietnamese Proverb
- “When the rich make war, it’s the poor that die.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
- “The rich are the scum of the earth in every country.” – G. K. Chesterton
- “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.” – David Bailey
- “Because the rich man reaps effortlessly, he thinks he had sowed!” – Jean Jaures
- “Rich people plan for 3 generations poor people plan for Saturday night.” – Unknown
- “Of all classes the rich are the most noticed and the least studied.” – John Kenneth Galbraith
- “The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine,” – George Bernard Shaw
- “If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” – Edmund Burke
- “Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.” – Christopher Rice
Famous Quotes By Rich People
- “Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters.” – Victor Hugo
- “Poor men seek meat for their Stomach; rich men stomach for their meat.” – Dr. Thomas Fuller
- “No, not rich. I am a poor man with money, which is not the same thing.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “The idea that the poor should have leisure has always been shocking to the rich.” – Bertrand Russell
- “People of Wealth and the so-called upper class suffer the most from boredom.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.” – John F. Kennedy
- “The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “The rich man despises those who flatter him too much, and hates those who do not flatter him at all.” – Talleyrand
- “The poor have the same basic pleasures as the rich, and the rich will always resent it.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…that’s what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs
Inspirational Quotes On Getting Rich
- “Envy crawls towards the rich man.” – Sophocles
- “Philosophy is the invention of the rich.” – Vladimir Nabokov
- “It’s terrible to become rich and to know nothing else.” – Euripides
- “The rich will do anything for the poor but get off their backs.” – Karl Marx
- “Moderate riches will carry you; if you have more, you must carry them.” – Dr. Thomas Fuller
- “The rich man is always sold to the institution which makes him rich.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Unfortunately, there are virtues that you can only exercise when you are rich.” – Antoine Rivarol
- “There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.” – Marlen Dietrich
- “To trust people is a luxury in which only the wealthy can indulge; the poor cannot afford it.” – E. M. Forster
- “All public resources go to the rich. The poor, if they can survive in the labor market, fine. Otherwise, they die. That’s economics in a nutshell.” – Noam Chomsky
Rich Captions For Instagram
- “Don’t get angry. Get rich.”
- “I’ll be rich one day. I know it.”
- “The goal is to retire young and rich.”
- “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.”
- “He who restraints his desires is always rich.” – Voltaire
- “You can never be too rich or too thin.” – Wallis Simpson
- “A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.” – W. C. Fields
- “I don’t care what anyone says. Being rich is a good thing.” – Mark Cuban
- “Your MIND will make you RICH or POOR, depending on the use you put it on.” – Unknown
- “The poor and the middle- class work for money. The rich have money to work for them.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Figure out ways to make money online so that you can find some head-start in wealth creation.
Ultimately, being rich is not just about accumulating wealth, but about living a fulfilling life that is rich in meaning, purpose, and impact.
These quotes and many others like them can serve as inspiration for those seeking to live a rich and meaningful life.
If you are motivated by these sayings, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.