Read the best collection of performance quotes, sayings, and captions to inspire and encourage you to work hard and be consistent in your efforts to reach new heights of success.
Everyone is hustling for a great performance be it at work or personal life. A good performance is appreciated by all and is the key to success in all aspects of life.
There are some factors that are integral to high performance at work and in life. Qualities like strong work ethics, talent, skill, discipline, and hard work are the pillars if you want to perform well and achieve success in life.
You need to strive for excellence through continuous improvement and laser-like focus on your work.
As quoted by Tony Robbins; “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
Thus we see with determination and a growth mindset you always need to take action toward reaching your goals.
High achievers, sportsmen, athletes, and successful entrepreneurs have always advocated the importance of high performance in every aspect of life to come out as a winner.
Top 10 Performance Quotes For Success
- “Every action is a performance.” – Andrew Davenport
- “Positive attitude plus effort equals performance.” – Tommy Tuberville
- “Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
- “A total commitment is a paramount to reaching the ultimate in performance.” – Tim Flores
- “Leaders set high standards. Refuse to tolerate mediocrity or poor performance.” – Brian Tracy
- “The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.” – Brian Tracy
- “The magic behind every outstanding performance is always found in the smallest of details.” – Gary Ryan
- “Our definition of a weakness is anything that gets in the way of excellent performance.” – Donald O. Clifton
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
- “You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.” – Joe Paterno
- “Performance is not about being better than others. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.” – Unknown
Best Quotes About Performance
These self-inspirational quotes on performance will motivate employees, students, and your team to encourage them to always hustle and accomplish great things in life.
These uplifting quotes will help you to be a high-performing achiever in any field, be it business, sports, and the arts.
- “You should not be defined by one bad performance.” – Ashley Wagner
- “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” – Jim Rohn
- “If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
- “There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- “When the action becomes frequent than the words, success becomes heavier than the dreams. Do more, say less.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.” – Michael Jordan
- “Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral, loose, and free-floating – these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- “Success is created through the performance of a few small daily disciplines that stack up over time to produce achievements far beyond anything you could have ever planned for.” – Robin S. Sharma
- “If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done.” – Dale Carnegie
Famous Quotes On Performance To Inspire You
- “Don’t mistake activity with achievement.” – John Wooden
- “An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises.” – Mae West
- “Past performance produces present privileges.” – Anonymous
- “Performance is the best way to shut people up.” – Marcus Lemonis
- “Never tolerate poor performance in yourself or others.” – Larry Winget
- “Great works are done when one is not calculating and thinking.” – Daisetz T. Suzuki
- “Overcoming barriers to performance is how groups become teams.” – John Katzenbach
- “The only way to maximize potential for performance is to be calm in the mind.” – Brian Sipe
- “What we can control is our performance and our execution, and that’s what we’re going to focus on.” – Bill Belichick
- “It is impossible to produce superior performance unless you do something very different.” – John Templeton
- “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin S. Sharma
Performance Quotes To Motivate Employees
- “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
- “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
- “To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.” – Douglas Conant
- “The important thing is to dare to dream big, then take action to make it come true.” – Joe Girard
- “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “Jump high brother!! So high that if you fall, then people should remark on not how far you fell but how high you jumped.” – Anubhav Mishra
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
- “You don’t have to be exceptional every week but as a minimum, you need to be at a level that even on a bad day you get points on the board.” – Sean Dyche
- “A Performance Appraisal that is conducted effectively leads to greater employee morale, higher productivity, creating a positive culture and improved overall performance and effectiveness of an organization.” – Kumar Parakala
High Performance Quotes To Encourage You
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
- “Every performance is different. That’s the beauty of it.” – Van Morrison
- “Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” – Brian Tracy
- “When performance exceeds ambition, the overlap is called success.” – Cullen Hightower
- “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players…” – William Shakespeare
- “The best way to improve mental performance, is to improve physical performance.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Past performance speaks a tremendous amount about one’s ability and likelihood for success.” – Mark Spitz
- “As far as performance, the roar of the crowd, the smell of the greasepaint no I don’t feel that.” – Peter Garrett
- “Performance is something we all strive to be better at. I’m no different than that. Who wants to look bad?” – Kevin Garnett
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” ― Steve Jobs
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” ― Pele
Performance Quotes To Accomplish More
These motivational performance quotes offer valuable insights into the nature of quality and can inspire you to cultivate your own determination and consistency in pursuit of your goals.
- “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.” – Marva Collins
- “Proper preparation prevents poor performance.” – Unknown
- “Practice like you’ve never won. Perform like you’ve never lost.” – Unknown
- “Life’s a stage and you only get one performance. Make it a good one.” – Unknown
- “Great performance is never luck. It takes a lot of focus, heart, and hard work.” – Unknown
- “Set excellent performance as your standard and strive to achieve it each day.” – Brian Tracy
- “People with pride in performance hold themselves accountable for higher standards of performance.” – Unknown
- “When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.” – Joe Paterno
- “In a live performance, it’s a collaboration with the audience; you ride the ebb and flow of the crowd’s energy. On television, you don’t have that.” – Jon Batiste
- “They don’t hand out medals to those who were feeling the best on the day, nor to those who were thinking clearly and positively. The medals only go to those who did the best.” – Unknown
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about success that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work, and persistence.