30 Never Hit A Woman Quotes To Inspire You To Be a Gentleman
Looking for quotes about never hitting a woman? We have rounded up the best collection of never hit a woman quotes, sayings, proverbs, and captions, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be a gentleman and never abuse a girl/woman.
Also See: Strong Woman Quotes
Violence against women is a global problem that affects millions of women every day.
In many societies, violence against women is still normalized and accepted, perpetuating a cycle of abuse and harm.
One way to address this issue is by promoting the idea that it is never acceptable to hit a woman.
We often see men being violent at home with their partners and abusing and hitting them to show their power.
But it’s not the case that all men are bigger, stronger, and better fighters than women. Hitting a woman is the biggest sign of weakness a man can portray.
There are many quotes that emphasize this important message, and some of the most powerful ones come from influential leaders, activists, and public figures.
These inspirational words of wisdom will make you realize that true men are kind and gentle to girls and need to respect them. And the same holds true and vice versa.
Never Hit A Woman Quotes
- “Real men don’t hit women.”
- “A real man will never raise his hand on a woman.”
- “A man who physically abuses his wife is not a man.”
- “A man should use his hands to hold his woman, not hit her.”
- “There is never an excuse for a man hitting a woman. Not one.”
- “A man who hits a woman is not a man….He is shame to all men….”
- “Never hit a woman unless you are a bigger woman.”- Daniel Tosh
- “It doesn’t matter what she did. It’s never okay to hit a woman, ever!!!”
- “Real men don’t hit women; they protect them and stand by their side.”
- “I’ve never hit a woman in my life. Not even my own mother.” – W.C. Fields
- “A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.”
- “A gentleman is any man who wouldn’t hit a woman with his hat on.”- Fred Allen
- “Do not hit a woman, otherwise you cannot get rid of her any more.” – Sacha Guitry
- “I would never hit a woman – even if she had a knife or a stutter.” – Anthony Jeselnik
- “A gentleman doesn’t need to hit a woman to feel like a man. After all, he’s a gentle man.”
- “The day you raise your hand to a woman, that’s the day you’re officially no longer a man.”
- “A gentleman will never hit a woman. He would rather be called a coward than become an abuser.”
- “A real man knows how to respect a woman. Because he knows the feeling if someone would disrespect his mother.”
- “There are no marches through the streets for the many women killed at the hands of their partner or ex-partner.”
- “Never hit a woman even if she is wrong. If you hit her even if you are right it will turns you into wrong. So behave like a gentleman.”
- “Any man who raises his hand against a woman is a contemptible coward who deserves to be derided and reviled in equal measure.”
- “Battered women’s syndrome is an expression that we’re all familiar with but few understand just how it impacts upon a woman’s decision making.”
- “None of those factors can ever excuse a man physically assaulting a woman whether she’s his partner, a family member, an acquaintance or a complete stranger.”
- “A man, definitely a man in love, would never hit or disrespect a woman no matter the circumstances or how mad he is; only an ignorant boy/fool would do that.”
- “That is partly due to an attitude still prevalent among many that deems these women are somehow complicit in the abuse they suffer because they choose to stay.”
- “The outpouring of public grief and concern is often lacking for the dozens of women who are killed every year — often after years of being brutalised — by a violent partner.”
- “The argument that abused women can simply leave is one that doesn’t take into account the devastating affects domestic violence has on a woman’s mind as well as her body.”
- “A man is born through a woman. And he is raised by a woman. And he falls in love with a woman. And he marries a woman. And I am surprised about the man, who doesn’t respect a woman.”
- “A real man would never, ever hit his girl or raise his voice towards her because he knows how sensitive and emotional a woman is. Real men know the word respect especially when it comes to ladies.”
- “A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. ”
More Motivational Quotes For Women
Motivational Women Strength Quotes
Motivational Women Entrepreneur Quotes
Empowering Women’s Day Captions
In addition to these quotes, there are many others that emphasize the importance of respecting women and treating them with dignity and equality.
By promoting these messages, we can work towards creating a world where violence against women is not tolerated and where women can live free from fear and harm.
Share these quotes with the men in your life, with the women you admire, the ones you want to see succeed, and the ones who have been there for you.
Women are all strong, it is just a matter of having the confidence to unlock the possibilities that lie in store for you.