Looking for quotes about listening to your body? We have rounded up the best collection of listen to your body quotes, sayings, captions for Instagram, status messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to take care of your body and see the signals your body is trying to communicate to you.
Also See: Health Is Wealth Quotes
To listen to your body means that when your body is feeling something, anything, you should actually consider that a signal and respond to it likewise. So often we feel aches, pains, stiffness or soreness and don’t pay much attention to it. But you should take it as message your body wants to tell you and act accordingly.
Related: Skin Care Quotes
Listening to your body is a form of self-love. Taking care of your health, body and mind, is a great way to be fit and healthy. Physical fitness, exercising, taking skin care, training regularly and eating healthy is the best way to honor your body and keep it fit and beautiful.
And when your body tells you are tired, drained out, then you should take time to rest and heal. Don’t miss out our motivational quotes about self love to take care of yourself everyday.
Listen To Your Body Quotes
- “Listen to your body. It’s smarter than you.”
- “Listen to your body. Because if you don’t, who will?”
- “If you talk to your body, it will listen.” – Bernie Siegel
- “You are not tired for no reason. Listen to your body.”
- “Listen to your body. It is always communicating with you.”
- “Pain is the body’s voice. Listen to your body.” – Pete Egoscue
- “Yoga teaches you how to listen to your body.” – Mariel Hemingway
- “Your body is like the quiet talker with the most important thing to say.”
- “Listen to your body when it tells you you’re a ward of love and much more.”
- “Listen to your body. Do not be a blind and deaf tenant.” – George A. Sheehan
- “If you listen to your body when it whispers, you won’t have to hear it scream.”
- “Now I know you should listen to what your body is telling you.” – Delta Goodrem
- “Listen to your body. The quality of your communication matters.” – Natalie Geld
- “Listening to your body and honoring its signals is one of the true forms of self-love.”
- “You need to listen to your body because your body is listening to you.” – Phil McGraw
- “In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.” – Rich Froning Jr.
- “Listen, my body is attracted to your body but when you speak it makes my brain angry.” – Mindy Kaling
- “No one can listen to your body for you … To grow and heal, you have to take responsibility for listening to it yourself.”- Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “One of the most important ways for you to train, stay healthy and injury free is to listen closely to what your body tells you.” – Gina Greenlee
- “Your body is your best guide. It constantly tells you, in the form of pain or sensations, what’s working for you and what’s not.” – Hina Hashmi
- “I’m not dieting anymore. I want to eat what my body is asking of me. Just listen to your body in general – it’s all self-awareness.” – Mary Lambert
- “In fact, you will play your instrument better if you listen to your body’s responses to how you are doing what you are doing.” – Judith Kleinman
- “Eat when you’re hungry. Rest when you’re tired. Relax when you’re stressed. Step back when you’re overwhelmed. Listen to your body.”
- “You’ve got to listen to your body, notice some trends in yourself and do the best you can to be ready when a finish line approaches.” – Chael Sonnen
- “Healing happens when we learn how to listen to our body. Your body knows exactly what it needs to be radiantly healthy.” – Catherine Carrigan
- “Learn to listen to your body. You will be amazed to discover that, if you are kind to your body, it will respond in an incredible way.” – Vanda Scaravelli
- “Just listen to your body, eat in silence and see what feels good and you will spontaneously choose the foods that are beneficial to you.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Everybody has a finite amount of energy and limits to what he or she can do. Listen to your body. It will talk to you if you’re willing to listen.” – Phyllis George
- “When you are balanced and when you listen and attend to the needs of your body, mind, and spirit, your natural beauty comes out.” – Christy Turlington
- “Listen, it is not the charcoal that draws the picture. It is you. It is your hand, which is attached to your body, and in that body is a beating heart …” – Jandy Nelson
- “The best thing I’ve learned is that you have to listen to your body, and you have to be your own physician. Don’t ignore those little groaning aches and pains.” – Valerie Cruz
- “Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to the voice within yourself. Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the unity of all things.” – Dogen
- “Be good to yourself. Listen to your body, to your heart. We’re very hard on ourselves, and we’re always feeling like we’re not doing enough. It’s a terribly hard job.” – Marcia Wallace
- “Also, go inside and listen to your body, because your body will never lie to you. Your mind will play tricks, but the way you feel in your heart, in your guts, is the truth.” -Miguel Ruiz
- “Listen to your body as well as your mind. It is trying to tell you to take care of it before it breaks down. Once it breaks, it is hard and sometimes impossible to get it back to where it was.” – George Bronner
- “No one knows your body like you do. Listen to it. It will tell you what to eat, when to drink, how to sleep and which exercises you need to do. Let your own body be your most trusted personal trainer.” – Toni Sorenson
- “The body knows. When your heart sinks. When you feel sick to your gut. When something blossoms in your chest. When your brain gloriously pops. That’s your body telling you the One True Thing. Listen to it.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “Listen to the body. Every ache implies a story. Every rush implies your glory. Everyday your body adapts. Feel your breath. Hear your heart. Follow mind signals. Allow yourself to relax. Peace will find a home in you, at last!” – Tanushi Singh
- “Listen to your body….If unwell, it will give out signals, warnings or cries for help in any form that it knows best. Not heeding to them or taking it easy will only pose a threat or danger. Take time to understand your own body better.” – Geetha Mathews
- “Staying healthy is about really listening to your mind and body. They will both let you know when you’re doing things the right way for you. And when you’re not. You just need to be honest with yourself and listen to what they’re saying.” – Adam Rodriguez
- “All discomfort is not equal. Learning to listen will help you distinguish among effort, fatigue and pain. To what degree, under what conditions and over what period of time your body experiences these sensations will determine how you respond.” – Gina Greenle
- “A strong body listens. It obeys. A weak body commands. If your body is weak it tells you what to do. If your body is strong it’ll actually listen to you when you tell it to do something. If you build it right you can overcome some of the obstacles of age and recovery.” – Andre Agassi
- “I’ve trained myself to find time to exercise relaxation of the body. I have these programs – I just listen to the instructions, and they’re simple. Sometimes you just hold your hand tight and keep your breath – you hold it, hold it, feel all the tension, and then relax.” – May-Britt Moser
- “Health is an announcement of agreement between your body, mind and spirit. Honor your body, keep it in good shape. When you are not healthy, look to see which parts of you disagree. Your body will demonstrate the truth to you. Notice what it is showing you, listen to what it is saying.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “You’ve been provided with a perfect body to house your soul for a few brief moments in eternity. So regardless of its size, shape, color, or any imagined infirmities, you can honor the temple that houses you by eating healthfully, exercising, listening to your body’s needs, and treating it with dignity and love.”- Wayne Dyer
More Inspirational Quotes
Let us know which of these wise and thought-provoking listen to your body quotes, sayings, and proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years you resonate the most with?
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, Tagalog, and more to spread some positive words of wisdom and encourage them to and spread positive vibes about taking care of your body.
If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.