Looking for positive quotes about good things takes time quotes? We have rounded up the best collection of good things take time quotes, sayings, captions, and status messages (with images and pictures) to inspire you to have patience and faith that you’ll stumble upon a breakthrough.
Life always defines the power of slow. With time and patience a seed blooms into a wonderful tree, and a caterpillar changes into a butterfly, and a beautiful life (baby) is created in 9 months. Life is all about having patience and never giving up because every good thing takes time.
Also See: Timing Is Everything Quotes
Sometimes, delayed success and instant failures may discourage us from trying. Our tired minds often think of giving up and quit.
But the reality is all successful and great businessmen, leaders, and personalities did not become great overnight, they kept trying with persistence, perseverance, and all their determination to change the game in their favor.
Good Things Take Time Quotes
- “Be patient good things take time.” — Unkown
- “Good things take time.” — Gabriella Wilson
- “Don’t rush the process, good things take time.” — Unknown
- “Never give up because great things take time.” — Unknown
- “Truth is, great things take time. So, either you wait or you settle for less.” — Unknown
- “Some things take time. Stay patient and stay positive. Things will get better.” — Unknown
- “Really good things take time to grow. Foundation is not built overnight.” — Iggy Azalea
- “Things take time. The seeds planted do not sprout the next day, but that doesn’t mean they never will. Be patience. Things will unfold for you.” – Unknown
- “Good things take time, as they should. We shouldn’t expect good things to happen overnight. Actually, getting something too easily or too soon can cheapen the outcome.” — John Wooden
- “Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Great things take time; that is why seeds persevere through rocks and dirt to bloom.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” ― Warren Buffett
- “It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, and bad things are very easy to get.” — Confucius
Quotes About Good Things Take Time
The lives of Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Madonna, and David Beckham, are great examples of hard work, consistency, discipline, and patience.
There were no born millionaires and personalities. They worked their way through all the struggles and challenges to ultimately make it big.
Also See: Everything Will Be OK Quotes
So all beautiful things, need nurturing, patience, time, and the power to endure all adversities to finally get the desired end result.
- “Good things take time.”
- “Trust the timing of your life.” — Unknown
- “Good things take time, but great things happen all at once.” — Rat Race
- “Good things happen when you get your priorities straight.” — Scott Caan
- “You begin by always expecting good things to happen.” — Tom Hopkins
- “Mediocrity’s easy, the good things take time, the great need commitment.” — Bob Seger
- “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” — Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
- “All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.” ― Richie Norton
- “It takes a lot of courage to push through hard times. Never give up. Good things are coming your way.” — Unknown
- “I don’t believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can’t sit still.” — Ashton Kutcher
- “I do believe that when you are a good person, good things will happen to you.” — Angela Yee
- “Too much hurry will bury your goals. Too much haste will make you waste. Too quick race will cripple your pace. Be patient.” ― Israelmore Ayivor, Leaders’ Ladder
- “Nothing comes as an accomplishment instantly. Success does not come overnight. Patience is the key! Grow up and be the tree; but remember it takes dry and wet seasons to become a fruit bearer, achiever and impact maker!” ― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
If you are motivated by these wise words of wisdom and aethetic wallpapers, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.