Looking for quotes about Candy Corn for Autumn and your Halloween party? We have rounded up the best collection of candy corn quotes, sayings, captions, catch phrases, one-liners, (with images and pictures) to welcome the Autumn season.
What does candy corn represent?
Candy corn staple candy of the fall (autumn) season and the Halloween holiday in the United States. Candy corn’s traditional colors of orange, yellow, and white represent the colors of the fall harvest, or of corn on the cob, with the wide yellow end resembling corn kernels.
Also See: Halloween Slogans And Captions
These cute candy corn sayings and captions are funny, cool, and sassy for your Instagram posts.
Candy Corn Quotes
- “Beware of candy corn!”
- “I love you candy corn.”
- “It’s all about the candy.”
- “Peace Love and Candy Corn.”
- “Keep calm and eat candy corn.”
- “Candy corn tastes like boogers.”
- “Just give me the frrin Candy!”
- “Is candy corn considered a vegetable?”
- “Pumpkin wishes and candy corn kisses.”
- “I love you more than candy corn. (that’s a lot!)”
- “Never take candy from strangers.”- Rita Rudner
- “I love candy corn! I eat it till I get a headache! Mom! Mom! Mom!”
- “All the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911.”- Lewis Black
- “And together they eat of the candy corn. And it was good.” – Mohja Kohf
- “How to eat candy corn? 1. eat one 2. remember candy corn sucks 3. leave the rest.”
- “I’d rather walk barefoot on a floor full of legos than munch on a handful of candy corn.”
- “The reason its called candy corn is because if you stack it up like this it looks like a corn.”
- “I’d gladly accept a chocolate bar with a razor blade in it over candy corn with nothing in it.”
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.”
- “Everyone here knows that Halloween was invented by the candy companies. It’s a conspiracy.” – Max, Hocus Pocus
- “All I’ve had to eat for the past six days are gummi beans, jelly beans, and candy corns. God, I wish I had your discipline.”
- “Candy corn. For Halloween that is my favorite candy, but it doesn’t come around that often and I like that.”- Daniel Jacobs
- “Candy apples and candy corn. Dead zombies waiting to mourn. Living souls about to be torn. By scary costumes kids have worn.”
- “I can’t wait for pumpkin pie and hot chocolate and candy corn and sweaters and jeans and scarves and boots and cold air and bright leaves and late nights.”
- “And all Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn used to appear, like the Great Pumpkin, solely on Halloween.”- Rosecrans Baldwin
- “This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.”- Conan O’Brien
- “My favorite Halloween candy is the candy corn. It comes in four colors: white, yellow, orange, brown. Those are also the stages of your teeth rotting after you eat it.”- Jay Leno
- “Candy corn is oh so sweet. It makes a great fall time treat. So smooth with orange, yellow and white, I want more with every bite. So eat them now while they’re still here. They won’t be back until next year.”
- “Oh, candy corn! Oh, candy corn, oh, candy corn. I want to eat some candy corn. I found a bag and reached in right. Pulled out a handful and held on tight. Up the stairs, I ran real fast. To eat my candy corn at last!”
- “Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, “Never take candy from strangers.” And then they dressed me up and said, “Go beg for it.” I didn’t know what to do. I’d knock on people’s doors and go, “Trick or treat.””- Rita Rudner
- “The great thing about candy is that it can’t be spoiled by the adult world, candy is innocent, and all Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn corn used to appear, like the great pumpkin, solely on Halloween.” – Rosecrans Baldwin
- “What inspired me to become an author? I think it was the snow in New York. I looked out the window and I said, ‘Well, I have to get dressed every morning to go to teach, but if I write a book, I can stay home in my bathrobe, eat candy corn.’”- Patricia Reilly Giff
- “The worst thing about Halloween is, of course, candy corn. It’s unbelievable to me. Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that’s never been advertised. And there’s a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. And so, since nobody eats that stuff, every year there’s a ton of it left over.”- Lewis Black
Candy Corn Instagram Captions
- Trick or Treat!!!
- Sweet and corny!
- Will trade sibling for candy corn.
- I’m very popular this time of year.
- Candy corn is my favorite vegetable.
- Pretty sure I’m in a candy corn coma.
- Feed me candy and tell me I’m pretty.
- Never take candy from strangers, they said.
- How to eat candy corn—throw it in the trash.
- I love you more than candy corn—which is a lot!
- As far as I’m concerned, candy corn is a vegetable.
- Candy corn has always been my favorite vegetable.
- I’ve eaten so much candy corn that I’ve turned into it.
- I don’t always eat my vegetables but when I do it’s always candy corn.
- We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup.
More Inspirational Halloween And Autumn Quotes
Spooky Halloween Captions
Funny Halloween Memes
Disney Movies Halloween Captions
Inspirational Fall Quotes For Kids
The National Candy Corn Day is celebrated on the 30th of October. The day is marked for the celebration of our one of the favorite vegetable – the candy corn.
Candy Corn is a seasonal item and is a treat for them who love it. It is to bloom the Autumn to the fullest.
Let us know which of the above candy corn quotes and sayings you like the most? If you have a quote which is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and welcome the Fall season.