Looking for simple and inspiring Fall quotes for children? We have rounded up the best Fall Quotes for kids(with images and pictures) to inspire you and your kids.
Also See: Funny Fall Quotes
With the onset of October and falling of leaves, there is a new season is a new beginning. Remind your kids every new beginning is a chance for a better future and redo past mistakes. While it’s hard to say goodbye to summer warmth and fun, there’s still a whole lot to love about autumn. With fall comes Halloween, crisp breezes, and golden light.
Also See: Hello October Images
As the weather changes and gets cooler, you will spend more time indoors keeping warm. Though Autumn is traditionally a season of letting things go, it can also be a season of renewal and rebirth. You can use these short autumn quotes on your cards and greetings.
Inspirational Fall Quotes for Kids
- “Make a happy autumn.”
- “Leaves are falling, Autumn is calling.”
- “Pumpkin spice and everything nice.”
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”
- “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Autumn… the year’s last, loveliest smile” – William Cullen Bryant
- “Crunching crinkling autumn leaves, spiraling, swirling in the breeze.”
- “Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.” – Emily Brontë
- I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
- “Autumn is the season to find contentment at home by paying attention to what we already have.”
- “If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then autumn would be the magic hour.” – Victoria Erickson
- “How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” – John Burrows
- “Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.” – Stanley Horowitz
- “Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” – Lauren Destefano
More Autumn Season Quotes