BoJack Horseman, an animated adult sitcom, is widely regarded as one of the best-animated series ever produced. It is one of the most-watched sitcoms that teaches you real-life lessons. Delve into these best BoJack Horseman quotes that you will be able to relate to.
This critically acclaimed Netflix series, first premiered on Netflix on August 22, 2014, and ended on 31 January 2020, lasting six seasons, with a total of 77 episodes.
Also Check: It’s A Wonderful Life Quotes
The TV show revolves around an anthropomorphic horse named BoJack Horseman, a washed-up and alcoholic star of a 1990s sitcom who is desperate to revive his star status again with an autobiography to be written by a ghostwriter.
This tragicomedy primarily set in L.A. is created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg and stars the voices of Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Paul F. Tompkins, Alison Brie, and Aaron Paul.
The show received widespread critical acclaim for its realistic take on the human condition, depression, trauma, abortion, adoption, addiction, self-destructive behavior, racism, sexism, and teen pregnancy.
Also Check: Paid In Full Quotes
The series received numerous accolades, including four Critics’ Choice Television Awards for Best Animated Series, three Annie Awards, and two Writers Guild of America Awards.
If you are looking for some humor along with some words of wisdom, you are in the right place. Here is a list of funny BoJack Horseman quotes that will make you laugh.
Top 10 BoJack Horseman Quotes
- “There is no other side.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Change is hard. Takes a lot time.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Beer before liquor, don’t do heron.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Your girlfriend has a stripper name.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I need to go take a shower so I can’t tell if I’m crying or not.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I can’t say no to people because I want everyone to like me.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I drove, but I moved my arm a bunch so the Fitbit counted the miles.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Why put the skip ad button so late? I’m not skipping now. I’m invested.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I spend a lot of time with the real me and believe me, nobody’s gonna love that guy.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Man, I really regret buying those muffins and then eating them all on the drive home.” ― BoJack Horseman
Best Quotes By BoJack Horseman
- “Dead on the inside, dead on the outside.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Everyone loves you, but no one likes you.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “You turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I feel like my life is just a series of unrelated wacky adventures.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Ow, crap. I hate this. Running is terrible. Everything is the worst.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Look, for a lot of people, life is just one long hard kick in the urethra.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “He’s so stupid he doesn’t realize how miserable he should be. I envy that.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “When you know yourself, you know how much others may or may not like you.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Yeah, I ate them all in one sitting because I have no self-control and I hate myself.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I want to feel good about myself. The way you do. And I don’t know-how. I don’t know if I can.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “You’ve got a nice set of pipes. You’re like a Josh Groban who doesn’t also think he’s funny.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I’m responsible for my own happiness? I can’t even be responsible for my own breakfast!” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Fool me once, shame on you. But teach a man to fool me and I’ll be fooled for the rest of my life.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I’ve had a lot of what I thought were rock bottoms, only to discover another, rockier bottom underneath.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Same thing that always happens. You didn’t know me and then you fell in love with me. And now you know me.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day—that’s the hard part. But it does get easier.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Todd, your good-hearted naivety has once again conspired with outrageous happenstance to completely dick me over!” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Also, are you wearing comfortable shoes? Because I feel like that was a long road to walk to get to that punchline.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you’re a horrible person, doesn’t make you less of a horrible person.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “But in real life, the big gesture isn’t enough. You need to be consistent, you need to be dependably good. You need to do it every day, which is so… hard.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “You sleep on my couch and you don’t pay rent. I’ve had tapeworms that are less parasitic. I don’t even remember why I let you stay with me in the first place.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “You know, sometimes I feel like I was born with a leak, and any goodness I started with just slowly spilled out of me, and now it’s all gone. And I’ll never get it back in me.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “I don’t understand how people… live. It’s amazing to me that people wake up every morning and say: ‘Yeah, another day, let’s do it.’ How do people do it? I don’t know how.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Goddammit, Honeydew? Jesus, why does Cantaloupe think every time it gets invited to a party it can bring along its dumb friend Honeydew? You don’t get a plus one Cantaloupe.” ― BoJack Horseman
- “Settle. Because otherwise you’re just gonna get older and harder, and more alone. And you’re gonna do everything you can to fill that hole, with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex, but the hole doesn’t get filled. One day, you’re gonna look around and you’re going to realize that everybody loves you, but nobody likes you. And that is the loneliest feeling in the world.” ― BoJack Horseman
Which of these BoJack Horseman quotes and sayings is your favorite? Do you have any other favorite quote that you want to add to the list?
Feel free to share with us in the comment section below. Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.