Looking for famous quotes about power naps? We have rounded up the best collection of nap quotes, sayings, captions, funny jokes, status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to take rest with a 10-15 min nap to recharge yourself.
A nap a short sleep for a brief time that is usually during the day. In a recent study, researchers say napping two or three times a week might be good for your heart health.
Napping is associated with certain benefits like relaxation, improves your mood, and helps you reduce fatigue. It also is believed to increase mental alertness and improves you performance at work and studies.
Power naps are necessary if you want to pull up an all-nighter for studying for your exams or do all your pending work of office.
Studies have shown that even a quick shut-eye of 15 to 20 minutes is enough to give your brain a boost for the night ahead.
Our minds and brain gets tired after a heavy work schedule and taking naps can help you to give rest to your eyes and body. In this digital era, we are constantly exposing our eyes to a lot of strain. A power nap can help you ease your eyes and give you the right energy boost which is much needed.
Take A Nap Quotes
- “When all else fails take a nap.”
- “Nap time is my happy hour.”
- “A nap is always a good idea.”
- “Naps are nature’s hugs!” – Ciro Nieli.
- NAPS: Necessary Adult Peace Session
- Napping together is my kind of date.
- “There is always time for a nap.” – Suzy Becker.
- “Figure out what to do, then take a nap.” – Adam Carolla.
- “Always nap when you can. It is cheap medicine.” – Lord Byron
- “If you’re going through hell take a nap.” – Winston Churchill
- “A quick nap right now sounds really good.” – Fred Olen Ray
- “I usually take a two hour nap from one to four.” – Yogi Berra
- “Taking naps sounds so childish. I prefer to call them horizontal life pauses.”
- “All life is a nap. The more naps you take the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you can’t figure out what to do, it’s time for a nap.” – Mason Cooley
- “I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it’s not a waste of time.” – Martha Stewart
- “I have a hard time getting past the day without the nap, so the nap is a must.” – Mohnish Pabrai
- The replenishing thing that comes with a nap – you end up with two mornings in a day.” – Pete Hamill
- “I’ll probably get a nap in there. I usually take a nap early on, maybe an hour, not too long. I don’t want to get too drowsy.” – Al Horford
- “No time to sleep, you better take a nap; Wake up, put in the work, and live the dream.” – Joseph Junior Adenuga
- “I usually take a nap, grab something to eat and listen to music, nothing too crazy and just hang out, chill and relax.” – Russell Westbrook
- “Naps are nature’s way of reminding you that life is nice – like a beautiful, softly swinging hammock strung between birth and infinity.” – Peggy Noonan
- “Don’t waste energy being angry. If you can’t use your energy for something positive, take a nap, give your energy a break.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Nine minutes is not a long time, if you’re going to take a nap. But it’s an eternity if you’re going to hide a shotgun.” – Chris Collins
- “Finally, you get the job, and you think you’ll be dancing on the ceiling, but I just wanted to go take a nap. It was just like a weight had been lifted off or something. – Josh Duhamel
Afternoon Nap Quotes
- “A daytime nap proved to be additive.” – Tony Schwartz
- “I love being able to take a nap in the afternoon.” – Edie Falco
- “Sleep is the best meditation.” – Dalai Lama
- “Fatigue is the best pillow.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Happiness consists of getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.”- Robert A. Heinlein
- “I don’t generally feel anything until noon, then it’s time for my nap.” – Bob Hope
- “Sometimes I try to take a nap before shows. That clears my head.” – Louis C. K
- “Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” – Thomas Dekker
- The replenishing that comes with a nap- you end up with two mornings in a day. – Pete Hamill
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “I can get moody sometimes when I wake up after a nap, I’m like a four-year-old.” – Ed Westwick
- “It was around 4 p.m. in the afternoon. I was just taking a nap. Luckily, my sister was home.” – Sherman Austin
- “Mornings belong to whatever is new; the current composition. Afternoons are for naps and letters.” – Stephen King
- “The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, ‘You must eat and you must sleep.’ They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life.” – Francesca Annis
- “As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
- . “Temperament, you’ll find, is highly dependent on time of day, weather, frequency of naps, and whether one has had enough to eat.” – Catherynne M. Valente
- “Two things I dislike about my granddaughter – when she won’t take her afternoon nap, and when she won’t let me take mine.” – Gene Perret
- “The nap is a sort of easy version of meditation.” – Tom Hodgkinson, ‘How To Be Idle: A Loafer’s Manifesto’, 2004
- “I drifted into a summer-nap under the hot shade of July, serenaded by a cicadae lullaby, to drowsy-warm dreams of distant thunder.” – Terri Guillemets
- “I remember lying down for a nap one day at about 4:00 and walking up at 11:00 the next morning.” – April Winchell
- “My biggest thrill in life is to read in the afternoon until I fall asleep and take a nap.” – Sissy Spacek
- “Sleep more at night. If it’s allowed at work or home, take a nap in the afternoon. You’ll be amazed at how much better you’ll feel.” – Ben Stein
- “A nap on a warm day, in the shade, with a breeze, is one of the great pleasures of being.” – Terri Guillemets, ‘Siesta,’ 2007
- “Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.” – Barbara Jordan
Nap Time Quotes
- “My nerves need a nap.”
- “I’m the nap champion.”- Leslie Odom, Jr.
- “If you love someone, let them nap.”
- “It’s better to crash into a nap than to nap into a crash.”
- I count it as a certainty that in paradise, everyone naps.” – Tom Hodgkinson.
- “With great power comes a great need to take a nap.” – Rick Riordan, ‘The Last Olympian’.
- “Laziness works. And the simple way to incorporate its health benefits into your life is simply to take a nap.” — Tom Hodgkinson
- School means work and work means death. Let’s all go take a nap.” – Emma Shannon
- “Your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.” – Mesut Barazany
- “I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.” – Darynda Jones
- “Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds.” – JoJo Jensen, Dirt Farmer Wisdom
- “Guess I am going to take a man-nap. Wake me up when there is food.” – Vann Chow, ‘Shanghai Nobody’
- “I never take a nap after dinner but when I have had a bad night, and then the nap takes me.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Reading and naps, two of life’s greatest pleasures, go especially well together.” – Will Schwalbe, ‘Books For Living’
- “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” — Ovid
- “But the important thing is to lie down and fall asleep. That little nap means you wake up fresh again and can continue.” — James Levine
- “Sometimes a really good nap feels better than an entire night’s sleep.” – Terri Guillemets, ‘Comforter’, 1989
- “Your life is a reflection of how you sleep, and how you sleep is a reflection of your life.” – Dr. Rafael Pelayo
- “My body has decreed that I shall nap, and nothing will stand in my way.” – Kathryn Ormsbee, ‘Tash Hearts Tolstoy’
- “A lot of high-profile companies are recognizing the benefits of power napping…It’s like kindergarten all over again.” – Stefanie Weisman
- “So, napping helps. According to a recent survey, napping is not only healthy, it burns calories too.” – Martha Bolton
- “Researchers at Harvard say that taking a power nap for an hour in the afternoon can totally refresh you. They say that by the time you wake up you’ll feel so good, you’ll be able to start looking for a new job.” – Jay Leno
- “Naps are not a sign of physical slovenliness. They are a sign that I am listening to my body. It will reward me with stable emotions, hormones that stay in check, social finesse, continued cleverness, and the ability to write prose that does not make me gag.” – Thomm Quackenbush, ‘A Creature Was Stirring’
Funny Nap Quotes On Napping
- “I already want to take a nap tomorrow.”
- “I just want to pet dogs, drink coffee, and take naps.”
- “Sleep: a poor substitute for caffeine!” – Wally Shawn
- “No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap.” – Carrie Snow
- “I love to sleep. I’d sleep all day if I could.” – Miley Cyrus
- “Let’s start by taking a smallish nap or two…” – Winnie-The-Pooh
- “In bed, I can go for hours. Oh yes, I love naps.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Even where sleep is concerned, too much is a bad thing.” – Homer
- “A day without a nap is like a cupcake without frosting.” – Terri Guillemets
- “There’s never enough time for all the naps you want.” – Carolyn V. Hamilton
- “Ah. Naps are good. I highly advocate naps.” – Andrew W. Marlowe
- “Again, the nap wasn’t the problem–it was the timing.” – Martha Bolton
- “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” – Leo J. Burke
- “Naps beyond measure are man’s greatest treasure.” – Ravenclaw House Motto
- “I like to nap. I do like to sleep. Sometimes I sleep in between takes.” – Jodie Foster
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” – Irish Proverb
- “I am a sleepy fellow. I will take a nice long nap the first chance I get.” – Ruskin Bond
- “If you love naps, don’t waste naps, for naps are what life is made of.” – Bruce Lee
- “The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more.” – Wilson Mizener.
- “I think they’re going to force us to eat lots of cake and then take an unreasonably long nap.” – Veronica Roth, ‘Insurgent’
- “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” – Ernest Hemingway.
- “List of things that went wrong today just keeps increasing lol. Need nap and candy asap.” – Justine Ezarik.
- “I’m the king of napping. I can nap and I snore. Then I wake up, go to the toilet, wash my face, have a coffee and it’s like a brand-new day.” – Gino D’Acampo.
- “I’m such a good sleeper that I can have tea any time of day, and I will have no problem taking a nap. I’m a professional napper.” – Darby Stanchfield.
Adults and children have different sleep cycles. When you are sleep deprived, then a nap is a must to keep your brain functioning well.
Afternoons being the middle of the day is the best time to take a break and nap. It is very refreshing and replenishing.
Nap are as important to your cats, dogs, and pets as they are to you as it helps you get rid of the fatigue and relax. It calms you mind and elevates your mood.
You may take a nap when you feel tires, or want to refresh your mood and energies. A lot of us also nap simply to pass time when we have a little break. But napping frequently can have disadvantages too.
Too much of napping can make you lazy, so don’t over indulge. If you can’t sleep well at night that napping during the day can help you relax and feel light.
If you need a nap? Then keep reading some nap quotes. These amazing Sunday nap time quotes are a lot relatable and funny too.
Which of these napping quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.