140 Camping Quotes For Campers Who Love Adventure
Looking for inspirational quotes about camping? We have rounded up the best collection of camping quotes, sayings, captions, status, and phrases, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to bring out the adventurer in you and explore life to the fullest.
Camping is a recreational activity that involves staying outdoors using basic shelters such as a tent or a recreational vehicle (RVs).
Earlier camping was considered a pastime for open-air lovers but now it has become a standard holiday with family and friends where one can connect with nature and spend the night under the stars.
Camping as an adventure has a lot of benefits. It is good for your body and mind.
Camping is a mood lifter and makes us learn how to survive with the bare minimum, gives us opportunities to learn new life skills, and also teaches us relationship building.
Also See: Best Nature Quotes
Not only does it help us from unplugging from our routine life, but it also connects us with nature which helps us to reduce stress and recharges us with fresh energy.
These famous camping quotes will encourage you to travel more and spend quality time with family and friends. Also, check our posts on travel quotes and survival quotes to motivate you to keep going in hard times.
Camping Quotes And Sayings
- “Make time for the great outdoors.”
- “All I need is a campsite and good company.” – Unknown
- “The woods are lovely, dark and deep…” – Robert Frost
- “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” – John Muir
- “I like to be outdoors as much as possible.” – Sean McVay
- “Light a campfire and everyone’s a storyteller.” – John Geddes
- “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my sense put in order.”
- “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
- “Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit.” – Edward Abbey
- “Life’s better when you add fresh air, a warm campfire, bright stars and s’mores.” – Unknown
- “In a well-ordered universe…camping would take place indoors.” – Morgan Matson
- “There’s no wi-fi in the mountains, but you’ll find no better connection.” – Anonymous
- “The glories of a mountain campfire are far greater than may be guessed.” – John Muir
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
- “If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they’d live a lot differently.”
- “I peered up through the tent’s mesh roof at faraway stars, faint glitter, giddy.” – Aspen Matis
- “The fire is the main comfort of camp, whether in summer or winter.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being bewildered for several weeks.” – Daniel Boone
- “Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet.” – Unknown
- “A perfect day would be to get into the car, drive out to Yosemite and go camping.” – Michael Steger
- “Camp is a moral of morality. It neutralizes moral indignation, sponsors playfulness.” – Susan Sontag
- “A great many people, and more all the time, live their entire lives without ever once sleeping out under the stars.”
- “The camp is the space that is opened when the state of exception begins to become the rule.” – Giorgio Agamben
- “You may be a little cold some nights on mountain tops above the timber-line, but you will see the stars.” – John Muir
- “I love how wholesome camping makes me feel; I get a feel good booster just at the thought of getting back to basics.” – Josie Curran
- “Now I see the secret of making the best person, it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.” – Walt Whitman
- “Cooking and eating food outdoors makes it taste infinitely better than the same meal prepared and consumed indoors.” – Fennel Hudson
- “Camping: The art of getting closer to nature while getting farther away from the nearest cold beverage, hot shower, and flush toilet.” – Anonymous
- “In a cool solitude of trees, where leaves and birds a music spin, mind that was weary is at ease, new rhythms in the soul begin.” – William Kean Seymour
- “It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.” – Dave Barry
- “Ultimate relationship goals are going camping together to watch the stars wrapped up in a bunch of blankets and just enjoy this earth together.” – Unknown
- “Camping rules. Stare at the fire. Listen to the birds. Jump in the lake. Read. Take a nap. Relax. Watch the sunset. Cook over the fire. Breathe the fresh air.”
- “Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing every year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared.” – Jack Handey
- “Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity.” – John Muir
- “To be whole. To be complete. Wildness reminds us what it means to be human, what we are connected to rather than what we are separate from.” – Terry Tempest Williams
- “I just want to live in a world of mountains, coffee, campfires, cabins, and golden trees, and run around with a camera and notebook, learning the inner workings of everything real.” – Victoria Erickson
- “Without the intense touch of nature, you can never fully freshen yourself! Go for a camping and there both your weary mind and your exhausted body will rise like a morning sun!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Of course, not everybody likes camping trips. I do not myself enjoy them much, because I’m not outdoorsy, or at any rate, I’m not outdoorsy overnight-without-a-matress-wise. There’s a limit to the outdoorsiness to which some academics can be expected to submit.” – G.A. Cohen
- “Whatever form it takes, camping is earthy, soul enriching and character building, and there can be few such satisfying moments as having your tent pitched and the smoke rising from your campfire as the golden sun sets on the horizon–even if it’s just for a fleeting moment before the rain spoils everything.” – Pippa Middleton
- “Far from the luxuries of home, camp life forces a slower, more thoughtful approach to living. Mornings are savored. Coffee is sipped rather than drained. Making meals is less a chore and more an event. An evening stroll replaces the nightly TV hypnosis. In short, for a few fleeting days, we are briefly, blissfully, beautifully human again.” – Mark Kenyon
Funny Camping Quotes
Life couldn’t be better than a day filled with exploring the wilderness, having a good conversation around a campfire with family, and sleeping under a pitch-black sky lit with bright stars.
Why spend money on those so called 5-star hotels when you can experience a million dollar stay for free when wild camping?
If you like these funny camping quotes and funny camping sayings then also check our posts on live life to the fullest quotes and road trip quotes to break the monotony in your life and hit the roads for some adventure!
- “Got stress? Go camping!”
- “Home is where you park it.”
- “I am most alive among the tall trees.”
- “Donating blood, one mosquito at a time.”
- “Camping – because therapy is expensive.”
- “I don’t need therapy, I just need to go camping.”
- “I do have a retirement plan … I plan on camping.”
- “What happens in the camper stays in the camper.” – Unknown
- “Just another coffee drinker with a camping problem.”
- “A campfire is basically just a nightclub in the mountains.” – Unknown
- “A bad day camping is still better than a good day working.”
- “I googled my symptoms… turned out I just need to go camping.”
- “Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business. ” – Dave Barry
- “Camping: Out here it’s all earth and sky. Reconnect with the basics of life.”
- “The wilderness holds answers to questions we have not yet learned to ask.”
- “Camping is great for when you’re craving a horrible night’s sleep.” – Unknown
- “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy a camper, which is kind of the same thing.”
- “If I went on vacation, I’d rather go camping than stay in some four-star hotel.” – Travis Fimmel
- “Roses are red, mud is brown, the wood are better than any night on the town.” – Earl Dibbles Jr.
- “My fear of camping: I’m convinced bugs will crawl up my vagina and lay eggs. Isn’t everyone?” – Kathy Griffin
- “How is it that one match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire?” – Christy Whitehead
- “What on earth would I do if four bears came into my camp? Why, I would die of course. Literally shit myself lifeless.” – Bill Bryson
- “Wilderness reminds us what it means to be human what we are connected to rather than what we are separate from.” – Terry Tempest Williams
- “Camping is not a date; it’s an endurance test. If you can survive camping with someone, you should marry them on the way home.” – Yvonne Prinz
- “Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.” – George Carlin
Camping Captions For Instagram
Camping includes activities like making camps, setting up tents, fishing, hiking, trekking, exploring nature, etc. All these physical activities contribute to our overall health, mentally and physically. It helps us to stay fit and is important for our well-being.
These camping captions for Instagram and fun camping quotes will encourage you to click selfies and take videos while camping to share your memorable moments on social media. Also, check our posts on unplanned trip quotes and relaxation quotes which will inspire you to slow down from the daily stress and work and refresh your energies.
- Gone campin’.
- Find your fire.
- We’re all fired up.
- Be Wild, Live Free.
- Camping time y’all.
- Camp, rinse, repeat.
- Camping we will go!
- Adventure Is Calling.
- Camp more worry less.
- Live Love Laugh Camp.
- The s’more the merrier.
- This Is My Happy Place.
- Living that camping life.
- Another Day In Paradise.
- Campers have smore fun.
- Camp is my second home.
- Camping Hair Don’t Care.
- Let’s sleep under the stars.
- Keep Calm And Camp On.
- Life’s short – pitch the tent.
- Weekend forecast: Camping.
- Life is better by the camp fire.
- Born to camp. Forced to work.
- Camping is my favorite season.
- Wander Often, Wonder Always.
- Every season is camping season.
- Camp. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Outdoor days and campfire nights.
- Home is where you pitch your tent.
- Life Is Best When You’re Camping.
- Going into the wood is going home.
- Good things come to those who camp.
- Camp, Hike, Cook, Drink, Eat, Repeat.
- I have a therapist. Her name is nature.
- Time camping is not spent, it’s invested.
- Making memories. One campsite at a time.
- Cold air, dark night, warm fire, bright stars.
- I Love Camping. Life Is Good In The Woods.
- Life is better when you are camping at the lake.
- Every hour is golden hour around the campfire.
- Camping rules. Stare in the fire. Listen to the birds.
- Camping is the answer. Who cares what the question is.
- Camping is better when you’re doing it with your best friends!
- Running around a bonfire is the perfect way to spend a summer night.
- We are more than just camping friends. We are like a really small gang.
Camping Quotes With Friends And Family
Camping is a cheap way to travel. As a camper, you get to explore and discover a lot of new things. Moreover, the time you spend with your loved ones around the campfire and breathing in the open air is memorable and can be cherished always.
If you like these amazing campire quotes and quotes about camping with friends then check our posts on recharge quotes and take a break quotes which will inspire you to take a much needed break from work and refresh your energies.
- “Jobs fill your pocket adventure fills your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
- “Sometimes the embers are better than the campfire.” – Stephen King
“There’s no such thing as a bad camping trip – only unprepared campers.”
“There’s no wi-fi in the mountain but I promise you’ll find a better connection.”
“Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories.” – Laurie Anderson
“I went camping for 33 days, and now everybody seems to care.” – Colleen Haskell
“Welcome to our campsite where friends and marshmallows get toasted at the same time.”
“I might ask you one day to go camping, and if you have the desire to dance.” – Paige Lewis
“Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.” – Aliyyah Eniath
“And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.” – Shanti
“Remember, a good marriage is like a campfire. Both grow cold if left unattended.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“Sleep under a blanket of stars, and your heart will forever be kept warm by your love of life.” – Anthony T. Hincks
“The stars were better company anyway. They were very beautiful, and they almost never snored.” – David Eddings
“We now no longer camp as for a night, but have settled down on earth and forgotten heaven.” – Henry David Thoreau
“When your down on your luck and you’ve lost all your dreams there’s nothing like a campfire and a can of beans.” – Tom Waits
“You get guys around a campfire, and they start telling their stories. That’s the fellowship that they want to be in.” – John Eldredge
“I think camping is one of those things where if you’re forced into it as a child, you’ll probably hate it as an adult.” – Jeremy Irvine
“My tent doesn’t look like much but, as an estate agent might say, “It is air-conditioned and has exceptional location.” – Fennel Hudson
“I’ve been camping and stuff, but if you left me in the woods I’d probably just curl up and cry until someone found me.” – Norman Reedus
“Once all the power goes out, there will still be human beings standing together around a campfire, playing acoustic guitars.” – Jim James
“The only vacation where you work harder preparing meals and caring for your living space than you do in your own freakin’ house.” – Unknown
“You don’t have to say everything to be a light. Sometimes a fire built on a hill will bring interested people to your campfire.” – Shannon L. Alder
“…my dreams are tangled in images of stars and clouds and firelight – we go camping at night – it’s my lucid dream of being with you…” – John Geddes
“Here is a great day, here is a perfect choice! A camp in nature! What else do you need? You don’t have to dream because you are in a dream now!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
“Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach of us more than we can ever learn from books.” – John Lubbock
“The wok is one of my favorite things to work with when I’m camping. Outdoor cooking is not just about hot dogs and hamburgers. There are so many styles of food you can make.” – Guy Fieri
“Walk away quietly in any direction and taste the freedom of the mountaineer. Camp out among the grasses and gentians of glacial meadows, in craggy garden nooks full of nature’s darlings.” – John Muir
“What could be smarter than going to camping in a deserted forest in a global pandemic time? However, even without such a pandemic, the smartest thing to do would be camping again!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
“There is nothing worse, after days of falling asleep by a babbling brook and waking up to a choir chirping birds, than to go inside a house with insulated walls and an obstructive roof. This torturous invention, a cage, a box, prevents you from seeing or hearing anything of natural importance. Make time to free yourself and find a bit of nature.” – Katherine Keith
“Deep silence fell about the little camp, planted there so audaciously in the jaws of the wilderness. The lake gleamed like a sheet of black glass beneath the stars. The cold air pricked. In the draughts of night that poured their silent tide from the depths of the forest, with messages from distant ridges and from lakes just beginning to freeze, there lay already the faint, bleak odors of coming winter.” – Algernon Blackwood
These quotes about camping also cover short camping quotes, cute camping quotes, night camping quotes, beach camping quotes, carry-on camping quotes, couple camping quotes, and winter camping quotes to plan your next holiday in tents beside a riverside.
So what are you waiting for this summer? Be ready with your backpack, camping gear, and tents, and start your journey in the lap of nature.
Where would you like to go camping? A beach, a hill station, mountains, a desert, or in the woods. We would love to know your answer so please share them in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.