Looking for inspirational quotes from Andrew Tate? We have rounded up the best collection of Andrew Tate quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and wallpaper) from the most googled online celebrity.
Andrew Tate is an American-British former kickboxer, social media influencer, and famous internet personality.
After ending his career in kickboxing, Tate founded Hustler’s University, an online community that offers paid courses to its students and teaches them how to get rich quickly by sharing tips on cryptocurrency, stocks, and copywriting.
Also Check: Disrespect Quotes
Later he gained fame as an online influencer and has become the most searched person all over social media.
He came into the limelight because of his controversial statements about women, life, success, and money.
In recent months Tate shot to fame because of his brand of male-targeted ‘self-help’ and hyper-toxic masculinity.
Although most of his content that is shared on YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram is controversial, offensive, and misogynistic.
Tate still remains one of the most influential personalities having over 1.4 million TikTok followers and over 3.4 million Instagram followers. Some of his videos on TikTok have been viewed over 11.6 billion times.
Also Check: Toxic People Quotes
So far, Tate has been banned from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook for derogatory comments and violating the company’s policies.
Top 10 Andrew Tate Quotes
- “There is no joy without pain.” – Andrew Tate
- “If failure makes you stronger, you can never lose.” – Andrew Tate
- “The harder you work, the more important you become.” – Andrew Tate
- “No exceptional person ever lived like an average person.” – Andrew Tate
- “Every action you take is molding who you are as a person.” – Andrew Tate
- “If you want people to care about who you are, become familiar with pain.” – Andrew Tate
- “Don’t listen to the advice of people who are living lives you don’t want to live.” – Andrew Tate
- “One of the only things that you can control in this world is your state of mind.” – Andrew Tate
- “The average man doesn’t try very hard. So if you try very hard, it’s impossible to be average.” – Andrew Tate
- “Sadness is a warning. You feel it for a reason. Your mind is telling you that you need to work harder.” – Andrew Tate
Most Famous Andrew Tate Quotes
Tate is known for his lavish lifestyle, dating life and numerous luxury cars like Rolls Royce, an Aston Martin, a Bugatti and a Ferrari. His funny quotes talk about his playboy lifestyle and his high net worth.
- “Resist the slave mind.” – Andrew Tate
- “I have no problem with being disliked.” – Andrew Tate
- “Arrogance is the cause of most first world poverty.” – Andrew Tate
- “Show me a man with one friend and I’ll see a man who’s honest.” – Andrew Tate
- “Emotional control isn’t a lack of emotion; it’s a necessary function of maturity.” – Andrew Tate
- “You can become rich, you can become strong, you can take care of your loved ones and enjoy the fact it will be very difficult.” – Andrew Tate
- “You are never going to have any of the things you want if you do not get them yourself. Nobody cares about you enough to do it for you.” – Andrew Tate
- “As a man trauma and difficulty are extremely important because they’re the building blocks for mental fortitude and physical fortitude.” – Andrew Tate
- “I don’t think there’s a person on the planet who has a 100% approval rate. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees with what you say.” – Andrew Tate
- “Even from a very young age I was taught that going to authority and crying and hoping someone else was gonna fix your problems isn’t the way a man should conduct himself.” – Andrew Tate
Best Andrew Tate Quotes About Success & Hard Work
- “Success is always stressful.” – Andrew Tate
- “Your mind must be stronger than your feelings.” – Andrew Tate
- “You must put in the effort to get the life you want.” – Andrew Tate
- “Freedom will only come when you no longer trade your time for money.” – Andrew Tate
- “I encourage people to work hard to become the best version of themselves.” – Andrew Tate
- “Find a person who is as successful as you’d like to be, ask them what to do, do it and work hard.” – Andrew Tate
- “The temporary satisfaction of quitting is outweighed by the eternal suffering of being a nobody.” – Andrew Tate
- “You are exactly where you deserve to be. Change who you are and you will change how you live.” – Andrew Tate
- “Close your eyes. Focus on making yourself feel excited, powerful. Imagine yourself destroying goals with ease.” – Andrew Tate
- “I don’t need to be motivated because I’m a disciplined person. If I allocate X amount of time to do something, I’m going to do it.” – Andrew Tate
- “If I’m not doing something which is either extremely difficult or extremely stressful, I’m in a perpetual state of crippling boredom.” – Andrew Tate
- “Cost is the enemy of the poor man, so the poor try to save money. Time is the enemy of the rich man, so the rich try to save time.” – Andrew Tate
- “Absolutely every single one of my actions is intentional. Divine purpose. If your day is full of mindless action, you act without thought.” – Andrew Tate
- “Men are not designed to be comfortable. They want to achieve. They want to feel pain and suffering. They want to conquer something.” – Andrew Tate
- “Every action you take is molding who you are as a person. Every time that you sleep in. Every time you are undisciplined, you are training yourself that it’s okay. A downward spiral towards mediocrity.” – Andrew Tate
Motivational Quotes By Andrew Tate
- “Reject weakness in any form.” – Andrew Tate
- “High standards protect you from low-quality experiences.” – Andrew Tate
- “Do the impossible and you’ll never doubt yourself ever again.” – Andrew Tate
- “Arrogance breeds complacency and complacency breeds failure.” – Andrew Tate
- “Aspire to be a superhero. Not a normal person with a bigger house and nicer car.” – Andrew Tate
- “Intellect is nothing without energy. Ideas are nothing without energy. High energy people win.” – Andrew Tate
- “The internet is the new battleground of earth, the wild west, the place of truth and opportunity.” – Andrew Tate
- “Today you can act as an amateur or you can be a professional. Decide what you will do right now.” – Andrew Tate
- “The amount of stress you can tolerate while remaining effective is directly correlated to the level of success you will enjoy.” – Andrew Tate
- “The man who goes to the gym every single day regardless of how he feels will always beat the man who goes to the gym when he feels like going to the gym.” – Andrew Tate
Popular Andrew Tate Quotes
- “Fear and respect are different things. The tool you deploy depends on the job.” – Andrew Tate
“Cowardice is bred into poor people. It ensures poverty by dulling their appetite for risk.” – Andrew Tate
“A man must physically protect his woman. But a woman must spiritually protect her man. She must bring positivity and joy.” – Andrew Tate
“I was told that if someone wants to mess with you or come at you, you can’t always go tell the teacher. Sometimes you have to deal with it.” – Andrew Tate
“I can learn things. If I have a point of view and someone challenges it in a very adult, correct and logical way very often I change my point of view.” – Andrew Tate
“Don’t forget the brutal certainties of life. Some things are inevitable. When you decide on how you will live your life, it’s best to keep them in mind.” – Andrew Tate
“It doesn’t matter who your are, it doesn’t matter what you say, there are some people who don’t like you. And the people who don’t like you are not interested in the truth.” – Andrew Tate
“Maybe you’re broke. Maybe you’re out of shape. Maybe you just want a different life altogether. This ‘depression’ you feel is the key to everything you want to change.” – Andrew Tate
“Discipline is the key to success. Absolutely is. If you cannot force yourself to do something you don’t want to do, how are you ever gonna put yourself through the suffering required for greatness?” – Andrew Tate
“I’m very happy that my life has been difficult because it’s impossible to become a capable man without struggling, facing serious adversities and without trying to overcome often insurmountable odds.” – Andrew Tate
More About Andrew Tate
Emory Andrew Tate better known as Andrew Tate was born on December 1, 1986, in Chicago, Illinois, and raised in Luton, England. His father, Emory Tate, was a chess International Master.
Tate is said to be someone who very well knows how to use the internet to earn money. He uses his online profiles to get people to his website, cobrate.com, where he offers paid courses.
When asked him about his personal wealth in an interview he said, “I don’t want to brag, but I’m a trillionaire, world’s first. I made my first million when I was, say, 27 and then I had 100 million by the time I was 31, and then I became a trillionaire quite recently.”
As of December 1, 2022, Tate claimed of having a net worth of approximately $710 million.
In 2016, Tate appeared in the seventeenth season of Big Brother as a contestant but was evicted from the show only after six days of participation after the release of a video in which he appeared to beat a woman with a belt.
These best Andrew Tate Quotes will inspire you to pursue your dreams and goals.
Which of these famous Andrew Tate quotes and sayings you resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.