I have rounded up the best collection of adjustment quotes, sayings, and captions to inspire you to embrace change, adapt, and smooth out situations.
Adjusting to ever-changing situations is an art of survival in life. We all are exposed to a world where everything and everyone is changing constantly.
As the popular saying says; “Survival of the fittest” – that essentially means that the people who are constantly changing as per the changing situations are the survivors and winners.
Being inflexible and rigid in your approach can be a big drawback in today’s world. So making adjustments is a way of life that will help you go a long way.
From Apps to software, everything needs to be updated with time, similarly, we have to continuously learn, grow, and evolve to keep progressing in life.
Life is all about embracing change and though it might seem uncomfortable in the beginning, it is the only way to move forward and grow.
Stepping out of your comfort zone, learning from past mistakes, and making positive changes to your outlook, behavior, and approach is the key to success.
Top 10 Adjustment Quotes
- “The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.” – Kakuzo Okakura
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
- “The smallest change in perspective can transform a life. What tiny attitude adjustment might turn your world around?” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Life at any time can become difficult: life at any time can become easy. It all depends upon how one adjusts oneself to life.” – Morarji Desai
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “Life is a series of adjustments; You can make changes along the way, but if you didn’t start moving forward you’ll never get anywhere!” – Kimora Lee Simmons
- “When truth presents itself, the wise person sees the light, takes it in, and makes adjustments. The fool tries to adjust the truth so he does not have to adjust to it.” – Henry Cloud
- “Success comes from repeated efforts day in and day out. You learn from your mistakes, make adjustments and continue pressing forward until you achieve the results you desire.” – Zig Ziglar
Best Quotes About Adjustment
Quotes about making adjustments in life provide valuable insight and guidance to navigate difficult situations by adjusting, adapting, and comprising when required.
Be it work, relationships, or life in general we all need to have an adjusting attitude that will help us in our personal growth and survival.
- “If your plan isn’t working, adjust your plan. Never give up.” – Matt Martin
- “To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
- “Focus on long-term success but be willing to make short-term adjustments to get there.” – Simon Sinek
- “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
- “You can’t change what’s going on around you until you start changing what’s going on within you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “As you head toward your goals, be prepared to make some slight adjustments to your course. You don’t change your decision to go – you do change your direction to get there.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
- “Mental peace is mental wealth. Mental wealth is a “temporary adjustment”. Peace of the Self (Soul), is the wealth of the Self and that is a “permanent adjustment”.” – Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan
- “Some times you lose more than you win. It’s about handling losses and trying to turn them into positives. You get out into the big leagues and there’s a period of adjustment to be made. You’ve got to handle it.” – Lindsay Davenport
Adjust In Life Quotes
Having an easy-going attitude where making little adjustments can fine-tune things is an asset for a happy life.
Sometimes our rigid thoughts and attitude create a barrier to improvising in life. A stiff approach lacks understanding and hinders growth.
Hope these adjustment quotes will inspire your ability to make adjustments to your attitudes and beliefs in order to improve your lives.
- “Things do not change; we change.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Life is a continuous process of adjustment.” – Indira Gandhi
- “Be flexible and adapt easily to new things.” – Sunday Adelaja
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.” – Albert Einstein
- “Life is a combination of sacrifice, compromise, and adjustment.” – Unknown
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “It’s no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “Adjustment is not a one-time event, it’s a continuous process of self-discovery and growth.” – Unknown
- “Happiness comes, I know, from some spring within a man — from some curious adjustment to life.” – Hugh Walpole
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “Be wise like water and adapt, adjust, and appreciate whomever you are with and wherever you are.” – Debasish Mridha
- “The whole process of mental adjustment and atunement can be summed up in one word: Gratitude.” – Wallace D. Wattles
- “To live is to exist within the boundaries of what is permissible and what is not. Adaptation to this is called life.” – Elmar Hussein
- “If one is put into trouble at some place and he makes his ‘Adjustment’ then also this worldly life will look beautiful.” – Dada Bhagwan
- “Remember, most of your stress comes from the way you respond, not the way life is. Adjust your attitude, and all that extra is gone.” – Unknown
- “Adjustments with right people is always, better than argument with wrong people. A meaningful silence is always, better than meaningless words.” – Unknown
- “The learned tradition is not concerned with truth, but with the learned adjustment of learned statements of antecedent learned people.” – Alfred North Whitehead
- “In life, when you start to fall, you don’t have to go crazy, scolding yourself and further throwing yourself off balance. Instead, simply make adjustments.” – Brenda Strong
- “Beauty is the adjustment of all parts proportionately so that one cannot add or subtract or change without impairing the harmony of the whole.” – Leon Battista Alberti
- “But that constant adjustment and adaptation to your new environment, all the variables are the same. There’s always a promoter, there’s always a rider, there’s always a shower, and there’s always a stage.” – Feist
The way we work for a flexible body, we need to work for a flexible mentality too.
It only makes you more resilient and helps you respond with greater fluidity to tough situations.
If you think you can relate to these uplifting quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Which is your favorite adjustment quote? If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.