160 Funny Friendship Quotes For Your Crazy Best Friends
Looking for hilarious quotes about friends? We have rounded up the best collection of funny friendship quotes, sayings, captions, poems, status, (with images and pictures) to express your unconditional love to your best friends.
Also See: New Friends Quotes
You are with the best version of your crazy self when you are hanging around with your friends. They get the humor and laughter side of us.
Spending time with your besties, and sharing all your crazy secrets and adventures are the most precious moments you cherish all your life.
Your BFF is your partner in crime, your punch bag, your secret keeper and the one you can trust with all insane ideas with. They always support you in all your ups and downs.
These mad and funny best friends quotes are great to share with your friends to recollect all the fun things and times you spent together.
Also See: Best Hang Out Quotes For Friends
We have divided these crazy and funny friends quotes in these sections;
- Funny Friendship Quotes
- Crazy Funny Best Friend Quotes
- Funny Quotes About Friends
- Short Funny Friendship Captions For Instagram
- BFF Quotes Funny
If you could relate to these insane bff quotes, the also check out drinking with friends quotes and friendship quotes that you can share with your gang.
Funny Friendship Quotes
- “Friends offer free therapy.”
- “Unexpected friendships are the best ones.”
- “A true friend stabs you in the front.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.”
- “I don’t know what I did to deserve an all such as you.”
- “The antidote of fifty enemies is one friend.” – Aristotle
- “Finding friends with the same mental disorder is priceless!”
- “We’ll always be friends because you match my level of crazy.”
- “If you have a best friend as weird as you, you have everything.”
- “Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.” – Unknown
- “Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard.”
- “I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.” – Unknown
- “Friendship is a wildly underrated medication.” – Anna Deavere Smith
- “Our friendship is like an egg; we may be cracked, but we still roll well.”
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “Never let you friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time.” – Unknown
- “We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing better than a friend …unless it’s a friend with chocolate.”
- “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.”
- “We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.” – Unknown
- “Friendship is, chatting and wasting time when we have an exam the next day.”
- “If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.” – Unknown
- “I think we’ll be friend forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.” – Unknown
- “Me and my best friends can communication with just facial expressions.” – Unknown
- “I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” – Sylvia Plath
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
- “We will always be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we will be new friends.” – Unknown
- “God made up best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters.” – Unknown
- “We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.” – Unknown
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” – Charles Lamb
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Real friendship is when you friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.” – Unknown
- “Strangers think I’m quiet. My friends think I’m out-going. My best friends know that I’m completely insane!”
- “We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall , I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.” – Unknown
- “Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness and shenanigans.” -Unknown
- “Friendship is being there when someone’s feeling low and not being afraid to kick them.” – Randy K. Milholland
- “Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.” – Robert Bloch
- “Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like “yup, I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.”
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one!” – C.S. Lewis
- “Best friend: the one that you can mad only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.” – Unknown
- “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.” – Unknown
- “Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking “if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital.” – Unknown
- “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.” – Unknown
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” – Laurence J. Peter
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’” – A.A. Milne
- “Thank you for still being my friend, despite the fact that you are completely aware of every terrifying, raunchy, explicit detail of my life.” – Unknown
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
- “It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.” – Mark Twain
- “One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim.” – George Carlin
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” – Clifton Fadiman
- “A friend is someone you call when you need bail money…but your best friend is sitting right there beside you saying “The party’s not over until the mugshots are taken.”
- “Friendship is, secretly giving people nicknames so only we know who we are talking about. Always knowing what the other is thinking, annoying each other and thoroughly enjoying it, being each other’s therapist, sharing every little detail about every little thing, not being able to wait to tell each other stuff, never getting bored with each other’s blabber.”
Crazy Funny Best Friend Quotes
- “Best friends are those who greet with an insult.”
- “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.”
- “I was an innocent being, then my best friends came along.”
- “You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend but it surely helps!”
- “Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.” – Unknown
- “You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me… I’ll train you.”
- “Do you think I’m crazy? You should see me with my best friend.”
- “I love you more than food, okay maybe not food but I still love you.”
- “Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they’ll never be seen again.”
- “Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.”
- “If you hurt my best friend, I can make your death look like an accident.”
- “Friends will tell you if your face is dirty. Best friends will make it dirtier.”
- “Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.”
- “You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.” – Unknown
- “You’re just jealous because we act retarded in public but people still love us!”
- “Good friends discuss their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.” – Unknown
- “If I have to clean my house before you come over, then we’re not real friends.”
- “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” – Greg Tamblyn
- “I wish the homes of all my friends were connected to mine by secret underground tunnels.”
- “Best friends know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.” – Unknown
- “A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.” – Jim Hayes
- “Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.” – Robert Brault
- “This the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.” – Charles Lamb
- “When your best friends say you can have a bite of their food, you take the biggest bite humanly possible.”
- “A good friend can finish your sentences… a best friend will do the same, but make it sound 10 times dirtier.”
- “You drink too much. Cuss too much. You have questionable morals. You’re everything I ever wanted in a friend.”
- “Good friends will mourn your death; best friends will come and clean your computer history immediately after you die.”
- “We are keenly aware of the faults of our friends, but if they like us enough it doesn’t matter.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.”
- “I hope we’re friend until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.” – Unknown
- “Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.”
Funny Quotes About Friends
We all have had the time of our life with our school and college friends. All the naughty and insane enjoyment are always the best moments of life. Your bestie might be sarcastic, annoying, irritating, but he/she is still your bestie.
- “I’d take a nerf bullet for you.”
- “You had me at ‘I hate her too.’”
- “Happiness is having crazy friends.”
- “Happiness is doing weird things with friends.”
- “Friends make you laugh till your cheeks hurt.”
- “I like you because you join in all my weirdness.”
- “If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.”
- “All you need to do to be my friend is like me.” – Taylor Swift
- “Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.” – Otto von Bismarck
- “You’ll look a lot less crazy if you can get your friend to do it with you.”
- “Nothing compares to the stomach ache you get from laughing with friends.”
- “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf
- “I am the friend you have to explain to your other friends before they meet me.”
- “My friends and I are crazy. That’s the only thing that keeps us sane.” – Matt Schucker
- “I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.”
- “Whoever says friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!” – Bronwyn Polson
- “Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.”
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “You will never realize how weird your friends are until you start describing them to someone else.”
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.” – Charles Lamb
- “Friendship is not possible between two women, one of whom is very well dressed.” – Laurie Colwin
- “I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You’re my friend, you literally signed up for this.”
- “A friend will prevent you from getting into more debt. A true friend will bring your credit score down.”
- “It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me.”
- “Every man should have a fair-sized cemetery in which to bury the faults of his friends.” – Henry Brooks Adams
- “Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.” – Patrick from “Spongebob Squarepants”
- “Friendship is so weird… You just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them.”
- “Having those weird conversations with your friends and thinking if anyone heard you talking, they’d put you in a mental hospital.”
- “If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I’d walk through fire for my best friend. Well, not fire, that would be dangerous. But a super humid room… but not too humid because, you know… my hair.”
- “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, Damn, that was fun.” – Groucho Marx
Short Funny Friendship Captions For Instagram
- All the best people are crazy.
- Yes, she’s annoying but I love her.
- Our craziness made us best friends.
- Friendship is being equally annoying.
- Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
- Everyone has a friend who is a plant-killer.
- If you have crazy friends, you have everything.
- Rain or shine, I’ll always be here. Pinky promise.
- Best friends are the ones who hate the same stuff.
- Life is tasteless without that one annoying friend.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 AM that matter.
- Sometimes, being silly with a friend is the best therapy.
- Everyone has a friend who laughs funnier than he jokes.
- If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go.
- Finding friends with the same mental disorder is priceless.
- I hope we never get tired of making jokes about each other.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
- She is my best friend, you break her heart; I’ll break your face.
- We all have that one friend who needs to learn how to whisper.
- A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.
- True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
- I love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, weird, lame, socially challenged friends.
- A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
- We all have that one friend who always gives the best relationship advice but is still single.
- You’re the friend I’d feel the worst about killing in a post-apocalyptic death match for food.
- It’s nice to have someone in your life, who can make you smile even when they are not around.
- Friends pick us up when we fall, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
- You can’t describe your best friends in words. You can describe them with memories that you had with them.
- We all have that one friend that we can’t put on speakerphone because we don’t know what’s going to come out of their mouth.
Crazy BFF Quotes Funny
- “Every normal person needs a crazy friend.”
- “Friends who buy you food are friends for life.”
- “No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.”
- “When I see my best friend crying: who do I have to kill?”
- “I am your best friend, and there isn’t anything you can do about it!”
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
- “Dear friend, you’re on my mind today. Everyone else is on my nerves. Love me.”
- “Never doubt the friendship of the one who sends you all the images after an event.”
- “I’m sorry, my nice button is out of order today bitch, bite me & evil eye is still available though.”
- “If you have one friend who understands you on your level of crazy… one friend is all you will ever need.”
- “A good friend keeps your secrets for you. A best friend helps you keep your own secrets.” – Lauren Oliver
- “I hate you, and then I love you. It’s like I want to throw you off a cliff. Then rush to the bottom to catch you.”
- “I’m grateful for my crazy, psycho, insane and just totally messes up friends. Normal people scare the crap out of me.”
- “I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments, and sheer lack of common decency that we should be best friends.”
- “I know we’re friends because I can ask you for bail money. I know we’re true friends because you never asked why I needed your shovel.”
- “You’re the ice to my cream you’re the cocoa to my puffs you’re the M to my MIM’s you’re the help to my mend bust mostly.. you’re the best to my friend.”
Some friends are like family, even if you are far apart from them, you are connected. Old friendship always stands the test of time and distance.
When you find a true friend no matter how old they are, you always treasure them. Whether they are married, far away or don’t meet often, it doesn’t change your equation with them.
Don’t forget to read our posts on meaningful friendship quotes and missing friends quotes to share with your best friends.
Send these hilarious friends quotes and messages to your besties on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Twitter, to remind them how special they are.