40 You Can’t Break Me Quotes To Help You Be Stronger
Looking for some inspirational quotes about you can’t break me quotes? We have rounded up the best collection of you can’t break me quotes, sayings, captions, status, messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be strong even when you are facing tough situations in life.
In life a lot of things can break you, be it a heart break, losing a loved one to death, or other struggles in life. But you need to be strong and be fearless. Nothing can break you if you are mentally strong and determined.
You can be hurt from actions of loved ones, you can be disappointed but never let yourself break. Don’t give the power to any person or situation to break and destroy you. Once you are emotionally strong you will get through any failures or pain.
Also See: Being Tough Quotes
People with a strong mind are mentally tough and can adapt well to any situations in life. In todays world everyone is stressed, anxious and worried.
Regardless of the circumstances your best support is your mental strength. You can be successful and overcome any hurdles in life if you have a strong mind, and an unshakable willpower.
You Can’t Break Me Quotes
- “The steel can’t break me.”
- “You’re a diamond, dear. They can’t break you.”
- “You can’t break a person who has never been a whole.”
- “Nothing can break me unless I let it.”- Rainbow Rowell
- “You can’t break me, because I get my strength from God.”
- “You can’t break a woman who seeks her happiness in God.”
- “You can’t break me anymore….’cause I am already broken.”
- “Love me or hate me, I promise it won’t make me or break me.”
- “Beat me, hate me, you can never break me.” – Michael Jackson
- “You can’t break me because you didn’t make me.”- Denzel Washington
- “But it didn’t break me. Nothing can break me unless I let it.”- Rainbow Rowell
- “You can love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make me or break me.”- Lil’ Wayne
- “No one can break me down. I know my worth and its a beautiful thing.”- Iggy Azalea
- “Break me down to nothing, so I can be rebuilt as your everything.”- Delano Johnson
- “You didn’t break me. You can’t break something that was already broken.”- E.K. Blair
- “Darling, someone forgot to tell you you cannot break a woman who refuses to break herself.”
- “Oh no darling you can’t break me anymore, because now I find comfort in this peaceful sadness.”
- “Watch me build my castle with the stones you threw at me…you can’t break me if I don’t let you!”
- “God only knows how much I’d love you if you let me, but I can’t break through at all.”- John Mayer
- “Until my legs break off or I get paralyzed, I can play this way. It helps me be me.”- Metta World Peace
- “I am like glass if you break me you can’t fix me and if you try to pick me up I might hurt you.” – Martyna
- “People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you, but how strong you stand is what makes you!!”
- “You can’t break something that’s already broken. There’s nothing left inside of me to kill.”- Yolanda Olson
- “You can’t break me, you can try, but I stretch pretty far, and when I bounce back, you should probably move.”
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.”
- “People are often afraid for me. They think that I am going to break. I can make it through a set.”- Joanna Newsom
- “If somebody’s going to tell me I can’t do something, I’ll break every bone in my body proving them wrong.” — Will Hobbs
- “I’ve always been proud of the fact that I can hold it together and I rarely break. It’s a point of pride for me.” — Justin Long
- “You can bend but never break me. Cause it only serves to make me more determined to achieve my final goal.” — Helen Reddy
- “You’re different, I’ll give you that. They didn’t break you, but don’t think you can fight me. You won’t win.” – Pepper Winters
- “You can take my life, but you’ll never break me. So bring me your worst … And I will definitely give you mine.” — Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “Sorry darling, you can’t break me, I’m already broken. You can’t forsake me, I’m already taken. You can’t erase me, I’m permanently written.”
- “You can break down a woman temporarily but a real woman will always pick up the pieces, rebuild herself and come back stronger than ever.”
- “I must be myself. I cannot break myself any longer for you, or you. If you can love me for what I am, we shall be the happier.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s amazing how words can do that, just shred your insides apart. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me – such bullshit.”- Lauren Oliver
- “My thing is that I don’t give no person that much power over my path that I’m walking. Not one person can make or break what I’m doing, except me or God.” – Nipsey Hussle
- “I’ve battled my whole life to become the strong woman I am today. If you think you can take me down after all that I’ve already been through, give it your best shot. You will not succeed.”
- “You think it bothers me what you tell others? I’m so secure in who I am that honestly, I pity you. What a sorry existence it must be to feel powerful by trying to pull down another…..” – Phoenix Mode
- “Don’t let anyone ever break your soul. You have to stand on your own two feet and stand up for yourself. There are those that would give anything to see you fail, but you must never give them the satisfaction. Hold your head up high, smile and stand your own ground.”
- “And life can have its way with me. It won’t break me. Neither you nor me. That determined faith in our own resilience is our only weapon against the cynical, the weak, those who talk of honor but do not practice the word they so loudly and vigorously screech.” – Alexandra Silber
If you like these quotes, do check out our post on stand alone quotes to value yourself and stay solid to overcome any adverse situation.
Let us know which of these inspirational quotes about you can’t break me captions and quotes inspired you the most.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share in the comments section below and we will love to add it to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and more to motivate them every morning.