60 Truth Comes Out Quotes And Sayings To Inspire You
Looking for inspirational quotes about truth prevails? We have rounded up the best collection of truth comes out quotes, sayings, phrases, proverbs, captions, wallpapers, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be honest and stand with the truth at all times.The phrase “the truth will come out” means that no matter what one does to cover something up, the truth will eventually come out.
Concealing the truth is difficult because you have to keep all the lies in your mind but if you speak the truth you don’t have to remember anything. Lying keeps us mentally stressed and can lead to anxiety and depression.
People don’t take much time to figure out dishonesty. Sooner or later the truth unfolds itself, that’s why people favor honesty and truthfulness. Sometimes when we are in anger, or drunk, or in a fit of rage, we tend to speak the truth, and thus with time eventually and finally truth prevails.
Also See: Truth Hurts Quotes
Being truthful and honest helps us build strong credibility. When we speak the truth then our conscience stays clean and pure and we stay happy.
We have divided these encouraging truth always comes out quotes are divided into these sections;
- Best Truth Comes Out Quotes
- Famous Truth Will Always Come Out Quotes
- Popular The Truth Will Prevail Quotes
If you are encouraged by these famous and inspiring quotes on truth and honesty then also check our posts on reality quotes and positive truth quotes as change is a crucial truth of life.
Best Truth Comes Out Quotes
- “I don’t need to fight to prove I’m right.”
- “Truth comes out in wine.” – Pliny the Elder
- “Never underestimate someone’s ability to find out the truth.” – Unknown
- “Not my job to expose the fake. In due time they expose themselves.”
- “Don’t lie to me unless you’re absolutely sure that I will never find the truth.”
- “Truth comes out of error more readily than out of confusion.” – Francis Bacon
- “Raw is a good place for an artist. It’s where the truth comes out.” – Keith Urban
- “Listen to people when they are angry, because that is when the real truth comes out.” – Unknown
- “The truth comes out… I think when you fight you find out who you are.” – Chris Weidman
- “Listen to what people say when they are mad, that’s when the truth comes out.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Never forget what someone says to you when they’re angry because that is when the truth comes out.”
- “Some day, everything will make sense. The truth will prevail. Until that day comes, enjoy the nonsense.” – Unknown
- “The old faiths light their candles all about, but burly Truth comes by and puts them out.” – Lizette Woodworth Reese
- “I wanted to clear all the lies and let the truth come out. I have hate crawling through my system.” – Aileen Wuornos
- “Sometimes the best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut and your eyes open. The truth always comes out in the end.” – Mandy Hale
- “Truth is stranger than fiction because lies are much more convincing but the truth always comes out no matter how long it takes.” – Sanjo Jendayi
- “A truth comes out when it must; A dream comes true when it will. Though the world turn to ash and dust A secret’s a secret still.” – Sharon Shinn
- “Is truth always positive? Of course. Once the truth comes out, you know, it’s all right. We’re scared that if the truth comes out that it’s not all right. It’s the other way around.” – Yoko Ono
- “I have always thought that the best way to find out what is right and what is not right, what should be done and what should not be done, is not to give a sermon, but to talk and discuss, and out of discussion sometimes a little bit of truth comes out.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Sometimes to keep a friendship we lie about certain things and think we need to hide the truth… there are things we do not want others to know about us, things we are ashamed of… But never forget that no matter how hard we try, the truth will come out… sooner or later.” – Neena Gupta
Famous Truth Will Always Come Out Quotes
- “Time discovers truth.”
- “The truth always comes out. One way or another.” – Unknown
- “The best lies were always mixed with truth.” – Sarah J. Maas
- “Say what you mean and mean what you say.” – George S. Patton
- “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun the moon and the truth.”
- “Secrets and lies kill relationships. No matter how careful you are, you will get caught.”
- “Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that happens, you’re standing alone.”
- “Be truthful, say what you mean and mean what you say, don’t ignore the given circumstances.” – Lauren Graham
- “And that’s when I realize the thing about the truth. It always comes out, no matter what you do.” – Lauren Barnholdt
- “But then someday the truth would come out. It always did. Repress what you will, someday the truth comes out.” – Jeffery Deaver
- “Don’t sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone’s true colors. Lack of character always reveals itlsef in the end.” – Mandy Hale
- “And once you say this is true, you start naming the beast that hurts you – so I started doing this. Other truths come out.” – Terry Gross
- “The truth always come out in the end, no matter how hard anyone tries to hide it or stop it. Lies are just a temporary delay to the inevitable.”
- “The truth always comes out. Sometimes it’s right away and other times it’s down the road. But listen to me very closely… the truth always comes out.”
- “Honesty will always get you farther in life than lies ever could. A lie may open many doors but they will only be slammed in your face when the truth comes out.”
- “In a different time, in a different place, it is always some other side of our common human nature that has been developing itself. The actual truth is the sum of all these.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “He would write it for the reason he felt that all great literature, fiction and nonfiction, was written: truth comes out, in the end it always comes out. He would write it because he felt he had to.” – Stephen King
- “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth, just like you did.”
- “Reporters no longer ask for verification, thus they print charges no matter how outlandish they may seem, and once having done that, when the truth comes out, it’s buried in the back page or never makes it on the air at all.” – Dixie Lee Ray
- “In the end, the truth always wins out. It always does, no matter how many times you tell a story that isn’t true. In the end, the truth comes out. There’s either video evidence or photographic evidence. I think the American people are smart consumers.” – Gayle King
Popular The Truth Will Prevail Quotes
“The truth always comes out” means that it’s impossible to hide the truth. Though it is impossible to be 100% honest and truthful always, but you should try and speak the truth and make it your priority. Truth and loyalty are a crucial part of strong relationships.
To be truthful to others it is important for you to be true to yourself. These uplifting truth quotes will help you to stop lying and stand for the truth at all times.
- “Truth will come out eventually.” – Kenneth Starr
- “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Truth hurts but what hurts makes you stronger.” – Maxime Lagace
- “In time the truth will come out, I will be cleared.” – Louise Woodward
- “The truth always comes out, so might as well face the hard truth as it comes.”
- “Eventually someone will find out the truth. It could be you.” – Criag Whitman
- “Even if the truth is buried for centuries, it will eventually come out and thrive.” – Filipino Proverb
- “The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.” – David Foster Wallace
- “The fact is, the truth will come out. The truth will come out when it’s time.” – Snoop Dogg
- “If ‘truth’ is an ‘unveiled reality,’ then my truth may not be your truth yet!” – Evinda Lepins
- “What I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we have.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.” – Ice Cube
- “Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” – Isaac Newton
- “The price of every lie is that the The price of every lie is that the truth will always come out.” – Jessica Khoury
- “If you cheat on someone that is willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.”
- “I’m a firm believer that the truth will always come out. You might as well save yourself the energy and just be honest from the start.”
- “Truth always comes out. It’s one of the fundamental rules. And when it does it can set you free or it can end everything you’ve fought for.”
- “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “The truth will always come out. No matter how long it will take, how many lies it will take, or how hard people will try to cover and bury it underneath everything.” – Sophia Lee
- “Some day truth will come out like the sun, which can’t be hidden behind the clouds, someday the darkness in my life will end, till that time I have to keep faith that every thing will be okay.” – Traveller’s Diary
If you like these encouraging quotes about the truth then also check our posts on true colors quotes and bitter people quotes about people who are miserable most of the time.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.