Looking for cool captions for your Texas tour? We have rounded up the best collection of Texas captions, quotes, sayings, one-liners (with images and pictures) funny jokes, puns,v to inspire you to visit Texas and caption your pics for your Instagram posts. #TexasCaptions
Texas city is larger than life and it usually is on the top of your USA bucket list. Texas is known as the “Lone Star State” and is famous for its BBQ, live music, hot temperatures, and more.
Miami Captions For Instagram
Its popular for its wide skies, its tenaciousness is never ending, and its legend is big enough that it reaches far beyond the USA. It’s no surprise, then that there are an endless number of incredible Texas captions and quotes out there!
Texas Captions For Instagram Pictures
- Ale yeah.
- Killeen Eve
- Yes we pecan.
- Marfa Stewart
- Frisco Business.
- Grin and beer it.
- I’m wide a-Waco
- Austin cream pie
- Gruene with envy.
- She’s my Frito pie.
- Big Bend and Snap
- Spill the sweet tea.
- Feeling Longhorn-y
- Don’t mind if I brew.
- Weekend at Boerne’s.
- Don’t mess with Texas.
- Don’t worry, be hoppy.
- Where the tea is sweet.
- Great Tex-Mex-tations.
- This state is Texa-llent.
- Texas is my happy place.
- She’s got a brisket to ride
- Lone Star Beers for Fears
- And Bingo was his Plano.
- No man is a Padre Island
- I’ll have an Amarillo sour.
- This is Texas Stew-pendous.
- And I ran, Aransas far away.
- A kid in Port Arthur’s court.
- Someone call the Dr. Pepper
- Texas is calling and I must go.
- Dallas my love has come along
- Life without you is un-beer-able.
- I’m feeling sick, but Jacobs Well.
- Queso, is it me you’re looking for?
- All that Schlitterbahns is not gold.
- I’ve got chilis. They’re multiplying.
- Ready for a San Antoni-bros weekend?
- I put a Denton those Girlscout Cookies
- El Paso the dutchie on the left-hand side
- We made some pour decisions last night.
- A very merry un-Forth Worth-day to me.
- I’d like a salad with a side of Cadillac Ranch.
- You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas.
- There’s Texas and then there’s everything else.
- Funny, but it’s still Shiner Bock and roll to me
- I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say queso
- Gotta look pitcher perfect for Instagram, right?
- Another great Texas vacation. I’ve got Deja brew.
- Oh my god! They k**led McKenney. You bastards!
- Never gonna give Lubbock. Never gonna let you down.
- No matter where I go, I always leave my heart in Texas.
- ‘Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put a bluebonnet.
- This trip has been amazing, but it’s time to Alamo home.
- Mustang Island, think you better slow your mustang down
- If you are a Texas woman, say ‘oh hell no!’ it’s already too late.
- Come on the risin’ wind, we’re goin’ up around the Brazos Bend.
- You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can’t take the Texas out of the girl.
- “I guess deep in my heart I’ll always be a Texas girl.” – Spongebob Squarepants
- “I’m a Texas girl, with a California soul.” – Crystal Woods
- “That’s right, you’re not from Texas. But Texas wants you anyways.” – Lyle Lovett
- “Texas is the finest portion of the globe that has blessed my vision.” – Sam Houston
- “News events are like Texas weather. If you don’t like it, wait a minute.” – Jessica Savitch
- “You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can’t take the Texas out the girl.” – Janine Turner
- “I have a good friend who’s a Texas girl: Texas girls are a whole different breed.” – John Cusack
- “I’ve traveled all over the world, but I don’t think there is any place better than Texas.” – Red Adair
- “I am a Cajun Baby in a Texas girl, an all-American woman and a global goddess.” – Erin Cummings
- “No place like Texas would i ever roam. No place like Texas, my home, sweet home.” – Willie Nelson
- “Being from Texas, I would say I favor a pair of jeans you can wear some boots with.” – Jensen Ackles
- “Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.” – Sam Houston
- “Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called ‘walking.” – George W. Bush
- “Always marry a woman from Texas. No matter how tough things get, she’s seen tougher.” – Dan Rather
- “I thought I knew Texas pretty well, but I had no notion of it’s size until I campaigned it.” – Ann Richards
- “Makes me want to go to leave the United States and go to a more sensible place, like Texas.” – Greg Gutfeld
- “It’s fun telling you tall Texas tales. You always look like a little girl who’s hearing Cinderella for the first time.” – Edna Ferber
- “Only Texas could turn defeat into a legend–and a song, and a tourist attraction, and a major motion picture.” – Rosemary Kent
- “To me, it’s really the heart of Texas. You don’t know the lone star state until you’ve experienced Gruene hall.” – Miranda Lambert
- “I love Texas because Texas is future-orientated because Texans think anything is possible. Texans think big.” – Senator Phil Gramm
- “That’s the thing about East Texas. Red dirt never quite washes out, and pine pollen is tenacious as original sin.” – Markham Shaw Pyle
- “In Texas, we have the death penalty, and we use it. That’s right. If you come to Texas and kill somebody, we will kill you back.” – Ron White
- “Texas…was evidently the only place in the known universe, including Louisiana that actually got hotter after the sun went down.” – Kathleen Kent
- “The sky in Texas is the most amazing in the whole country. You can see more sky in Texas than you see anywhere else in the world.” – Idina Menzel
- “Big bend national park is intensely wild and extraordinarily beautiful – tucked away at the end of a couple of roads in southwest Texas.” – Stefanie Payne
- “Texas has long been known as the nation’s largest energy producer, but we are equally proud of our distinction as the nation’s leading energy innovator.” – Rick Perry
- “Deep down, I’m a Texas girl looking for that big romance every girl dreams about. Biologically, I look forward to being a cornerstone of a family.” – Renee Zellweger
- “Texas does not, like any other region, simply have indigenous dishes. It proclaims them. It congratulates you, on your arrival, at having escaped from the slop pails of the other 49 states.” – Alistair Cooke
- “I highly enjoy the people down in that area. A genuine authenticity comes to mind… ya’ll have such vibrant silly energy, the culture is rich and everyone from locals to winter Texans always seems to be in good spirits.” – Pat Green
- “Texas history is a varied, tempestuous, and vast as the state itself. Texas yesterday is unbelievable, but no more incredible than Texas today. Today’s Texas is exhilarating, exasperating, violent, charming, horrible, delightful, and alive.” – Edna Ferber
- “I like Texas and Texans. In Texas, everything is bigger. When Texans win, they win big. And when they lose, it’s spectacular. If you really want to learn the attitude of how to handle risk, losing, and failure, go to San Antonio and visit the Alamo.” – Robert Kiyosaki
More Quotes And Captions
New York City Captions
Florida Quotes And Captions
Palm Tree Quotes
Best Travel Quotes
I hope that these Texas captions for Instagram helped you if you have already been to Texas or will if you are planning a Texas adventure.