30 Street Smart Quotes To Inspire You To Be One
Looking for quotes about being street-smart? We have rounded up the best collection of street smart quotes, sayings, captions, messages, statuses, (with images and pictures) to inspire you.
Street Smart: This means having the experience and knowledge necessary to deal with the potential difficulties or dangers of life in an urban environment.
This is not the same as being book smart. Being book smart means being intelligent and academically educated. But the real battle lies in practical life.
Dealing with real-life situations, and getting experience to get things done is what makes you street-smart and survive tough situations in life.
Street Smart Quotes
- “Common sense is not so common.”
- “Stay stupid or fight for being smart.”
- “I’ve learned more in the streets than in any classroom.”
- “I’m street smart, so look both ways before you cross me…”
- “Every time you open your mouth, some idiot starts talking.”
- “The only source of knowledge is experience.”- Albert Einstein
- “The trick to being smart is knowing when to play dumb.”- V. Alexander
- “Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about.” – Solomon Short
- “I was street smart, but unfortunately the street was Rodeo Drive.”- Carrie Fisher
- “Don’t mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.”
- “I have the street smarts and survival skills of, like, a poodle.” – Jennifer Lawrence
- “Being book smart helps a lot… But being street smart keeps your as alive…” – Babi Shakes
- “She’s got street smarts. Now, those streets might be dirt roads, but she knows what she’s doing.”
- “They say somebody’s ‘street smart.’ I feel like, if I got intelligence, it’s just a country smart.”- Dolly Parton
- “I surround myself with hustlers, whether it’s book smart, street smart, whatever. Hard work understands hard work.”
- “With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.”- Dr. Seuss
- “Street Smart: A series of tailored topcoats transforms a walk through the concrete jungle into an urban adventure.”
- “Street smart….that’s something dumb people say when they want to use the word smart to describe themselves.”
- “You learn how to be book smart in school, but you better not forget that you also need to be street smart.”- Harvey Mackay
- “A person who is book smart and street smart is dangerous. And will always find a way to survive. Never underestimate us.”
- “You can have all the degrees in the world but if you don’t have a hustler’s mentality, ambition, and common sense you’ll be lost.”
- “Food for thought: Book smart people…create the world…street smart people…are the ones who survive in them.” – RS Peterson
- “Just because someone has gone to an elite school and college does not make him smarter than the person who has grown up on street knowledge.”- Vikas Swarup
- “Intelligent too, ooh you my sweetheart. I’ve always liked my women book and street smart. Long as they got a lil’ class like half days and the confidence to overlook my past ways.”- Drake
- “When I was a kid, and it was time to go to college, I thought, ‘College is for people who don’t have the street smarts to make it on their own – get in a band, get in a van, and get rockin’.”- Flea
- “We can’t all be Einstein (because we don’t all play the violin). At the very least, we need a sort of street-smart science: the ability to recognize evidence, gather it, assess it, and act on it.”- Judith Stone
- “Being wise and being smart are two different things. Anyone can be smart but those who master the art of knowing what to overlook in this journey called life deserves to be called wise.”- Abhishek Shukla
- “To be savvy and street smart is more important for survival than bookish knowledge or learning by rote which may fetch you good marks in exams but doesn’t help much in facing the challenges that life offers.”- Durga Kannan
- “For a woman to be able to dominate and also be feminine and soft, that’s a talent. And its not all about appearance. A woman who has a brain, who is street-smart and book-smart, that woman is very, very sexy to me.”- Usher
- “There’s book smart, there is street smart, there’s relationship smart, there’s too many different kinds of smarts to know all of them. Everybody doesn’t know every kind of smart. There’s money smart, there’s movie smart, there’s computer smart. There’s just too many different kinds of smarts for people to know all the smarts.”- J. B. Smoove
If you are motivated by these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list