Looking for heartfelt quotes about loving your parents? We have rounded up the best collection of love your parents quotes, sayings, and messages (with images and pictures) to appreciate the unconditional love and sacrifice of your mother and father.
Also See: Respect Your Elders Quotes
Parents play the most important role in our development. If it wasn’t for our parents, none of us would be where we are today.
From the day a child is born, parents love, protect, and support their children and make all sacrifices to give them the best life.
Below are some inspirational love your parents quotes, to help us appreciate, love, and show more respect and support for our parents.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of blessed family quotes and sayings to thank Almighty God for the wonderful blessing.
Best Love Your Parents Quotes
- “Honor your parents.”
- “Next to God, thy parents.”- William Penn
- “Nobody on earth can ever love you more than your parents.”
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.” – Brad Meltzer
- “A parent’s love is whole, no matter how many times divided.”- Robert Breault
- “Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.”
- “I love my parents. A lot. Even if they can be annoying I know they want the best for me.”
- “Never complain about what your parents couldn’t give you. It was probably all they had.”
- “Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.”
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – T.P. Chia
- “Parents. They didn’t leave you when you were young. So don’t leave them when they are old.”
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.”- Henry Ward Beecher
- “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.”- Henry Ward Beecher
- “Don’t use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you to speak.”- Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- “My heroes are and were my parents, I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.”- Michael Jordan
- “Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.”- Proverbs
- “When your parents are not rich but still afford to give you a beautiful life. Appreciate their sacrifices.”
- “Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.”
- “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” – Mitch Albom
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”- Honore de Balzac
- “A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.”- Billy Graham
- “Respect your parents because they are the one who will never let you down at any cost…..” – Anisha Upadhyay
- “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
- “Love your parents and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.”
- “Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Be sure to spend time with your parents while you can, because one day when you look up from your busy life, they won’t be there anymore!”
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply… will give us some protection forever.” – J.K. Rowling
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
- “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.”- Anne Frank
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” – Tenneva Jordan
- “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Always love your parents no matter what may be the situation, because they love you always without even thinking of any situation, wholeheartedly.” – Anirudh Jhawar
- “I love my parents in the way most children would: for having been there at every point in my youth and childhood, ready to pick me up when I fell and support me when I stumbled.”- Michael Gove
- “I thank God that I’m a product of my parents, that they infected me with their intelligence and energy for life, with their thirst for knowledge and their love. I’m grateful that I know where I come from.”- Shakira
- “I also believe that parents, if they love you, will hold you up safely, above their swirling waters, and sometimes that means you’ll never know what they endured, and you may treat them unkindly, in a way you otherwise wouldn’t.”- Mitch Albom
- “I love my parents. Coming out to them was sort of coming out to myself. I educated them, and I wanted our relationship to keep growing. I wanted them to be a part of my life still. I wanted to be able to share with them what I was going through.”- Randy Harrison
- “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.” – Bible Verse (Love Your Parents)
- “A mother’s love is something that no one can explain — It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain. It is endless and unselfish and enduring, come what may, For nothing can destroy it or take that love away. It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, And it never fails or falters even though the heart is breaking.”- Helen Steiner Rice
Love Your Parents Picture Quotes And Images
More Family Quotes
Feel free to share these aesthetic quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom.