Father’s Day is just around the corner! Looking for the perfect words to express your love and gratitude for your father? We have rounded up the best Father’s Day messages, wishes, texts, greetings, and quotes to wish your dad a very happy Father’s Day.
It’s time that you appreciate the superhero in your life and make them feel special. You can use these warm and heartfelt messages on a greeting card with flowers or a present to make his day memorable.
Also See: Happy Father’s Day To My Dad In Heaven
We also have wishes, messages, and greetings, for grandfathers, stepfathers, and for someone who is like a father to you.
Happy Father’s Day Messages 2023
- May the love and respect we feel for you make up for the worry and care we have caused you.
- Thank you for your encouragement, for your love and support. I am so fortunate to have a Dad like you.
- I don’t tell you enough how much you mean to me. But always know in my heart I give thanks to God for you.
- There were times in my life when I didn’t understand but you always took the time to help me and be there for me. Thank you!
- Wishing you a Happy Fathers Day on this day, and wishing you happiness and sunshine for the coming year. Thanks for all you are and all you do.
- As I grew, inspiration you gave me. An example to follow you were. Giggles you gave me when I sat upon your knee. And now that I am older I always know you are near.
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.
- With your elbow grease and worn out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy father’s day to the best dad in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today!
- Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day.
- Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You are so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the years pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy Father’s Day!
Famous Father’s Day Quotes for 2023
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
- Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
- I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers. – T. D. Jakes
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right. – Wade Boggs
- One of the greatest gifts my father gave me – unintentionally – was witnessing the courage with which he bore adversity. We had a bit of a rollercoaster life with some really challenging financial periods. He was always unshaken, completely tranquil, the same ebullient, laughing, jovial man. – Ben Okri
Sweet Father’s Day Messages for Cards
- Out of all the dads in the world I think we got the best one! Happy Father’s day.
- The greatest gift, the most wonderful blessing in my life is having you as a Dad!
- Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful daddy. Thanks for always being there for us.
- I don’t tell you enough how much you mean to me. But always know in my heart I give thanks to God for you.
- We don’t get to choose who our Fathers will be. But Dad let me tell you if I could choose you would be my Number 1 choice!
- Dad, you’ve always been the coolest. Like all those times you said “yes” when mom said “no.” Happy Father’s day, Cool Dad!
- You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Happy father’s day!
- Fact: Dads are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for. Instead, just enjoy this card I made for you, and feel the joy of having me as your child. Happy Father’s day!
- All my life, I’ve been lucky to have the best dad. Now, I count myself doubly lucky, since my child gets to have the best granddad. Happy father’s day dad, we love you!
- Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood. Happy Father’s day Dad!
Best Father’s Day Messages From Son
Let your dad know just how great you think he is with one of these father’s day message ideas. From heartfelt to funny, they try to capture some of the magic of the relationship between a son and his dad.
- Dad, your example is my inspiration. When I don’t know what to do, I think, “how would Dad handle this.”
- Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows. – Al Unser
- Every day you worked hard to provide and every day you showed me how much you cared. Your example has influenced my life, you are an amazing Father.
- To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy father’s day, I love you.
- As I grew, the inspiration you gave me. An example to follow you were. Giggles you gave me when I sat upon your knee. And now that I am older I always know you are near.
- Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on the right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy father’s day Dad, thanks for everything.
- Some people call their fathers superheroes. But superheroes tend to disappear, and you’ve always been there for me. If you ask me, my dad isn’t a superhero, he is a Super Dad! Have a great Father’s day!
- You always told me that I can do the impossible if only I tried hard enough. That’s why I can live the amazing life I do. You inspire me to be brave enough to achieve my goals. Happy father’s day dad, and thank you for everything you do!
- Dad growing up I know there were times that I was a pain, and now that I have children I find that I am a pain to them, but the wisdom and the knowledge you gave me makes me appreciate the pain in a very happy way! Thanks Dad.
Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On this special day, relax and forget your worries. Happy father’s day!
Heartfelt Father’s Day Messages From Daughter
The relationship between a father and his daughter is a special one that has some precious memories to cherish. Father’s day is a great time to let your dad know how much you love him and appreciate all he has done for you. These lovely messages will surely make your dad feel special and know how much you care about him.
- Happy Father’s Day from your little princess. I love you Dad!
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
- Father!–to God himself we cannot give a holier name. – William Wordsworth
- A Father like you is a gift from God. I give thanks for the blessing of you Dad!
- To the best taxi driver, the most effective spider hunter, the cheapest handyman, and the most generous bank I know. Thank you for being the best Dad! Happy Father’s day!
Funny Text Messages for Father’s Day
Don’t use the boring Happy Father’s Day when you can include something funny and personal in his Father’s Day card! No money for a gift or No time for a gift?
No worries send these cute and funny messages to your dad and get great laughter. It’s half of a joke because we all know it’s kind of true with a pinch of humor and sarcasm.
- “Dad, you’ve always been like a father to me.”
- “You’re the best dad I could have ever gotten stuck with.”
- “I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as before you had kids.”
- “I may be all grown up, but I’m still your financial burden.”
- “Please accept this Father’s Day text as a token of my poverty.”
- Happy Father’s Day — without me, this day wouldn’t mean much.”
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” – Tim Russert
- “My father was often angry when I was most like him.”- Lillian Hellman
- “Dad, thanks for working so hard to pay for the TV that actually raised me”
- “Dad, your father’s day gift is another year of not having to pay for my wedding.”
- “I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favorite child”
- “I know I’m a handful, but that’s why you have two hands. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “Dad, I’m so proud of the many talents I’ve inherited from you. Happy Farters Day!”
- “I smile because you are my father. I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
- “For Father’s Day, we got my dad a t-shirt that says “Do Not Resuscitate.” He wears it whenever mom takes him to the ballet.” – Greg Tamblyn
Happy Fathers Day Messages/Wishes for Stepfather
- You may be officially my stepfather, but you are a Dad to me.
- You have been like a Dad to me. I feel blessed to have you in my life.
- For all the times I gave you a hard time, you always were there for me. Thank you for being the man you are.
- I am not your natural child, but Step Dad you love me like I am. You will never know how much you mean to me.
- Like the saying goes, “any man can be a father but it takes a special guy to be a Dad”. You may not be my father by birth, but you sure are my Dad!
- You have helped me take many steps, you have helped me up when I have stumbled. I’m so proud to call you my Step-Father. Love you lots!
- We had to conquer each step of learning to live as a family. But you have always been there for me. You have been more than a stepfather to me – you have been a Dad. Thank you
- While you do not have the official title of being my Dad, you have all the characteristics of a great Father. Thank you for always caring and for your support over the years. You have made a difference in my life.
- There are Dads, there are Fathers, and they are special men. You my friend are a special man whose attitude towards life has influenced me and helped me overcome life’s challenges. Thank you for being you. Words can’t express my gratitude for having you in my life.
- Today I express my gratitude that you are part of our family. When you first entered our lives I had no idea of change our family would experience because of your love and influence. I hope you realize how important, how much we appreciate you, and how much you are loved.
Father’s Day Messages from Wife to Husband
- Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!
- You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
- One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!
- Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father’s Day.
- You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father!
Inspiring Father’s Day Cards, Greetings, Images