Looking for quotes about letting it be and go with the flow? We have rounded up the best collection of let it be quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire you leave things on their own at times.
The phrase “let it be” means to leave something to follow its natural course. A lot of times in life we come across a situation where intering with people, things, or relationship will only worsen things.
Also See: Letting Go Quotes
We all often try and control everything in our lives, and try to plan everything. But there are situations in life where things are not in your hand and the best you can do is to accept whatever happens.
To embrace life as it comes, and not fear the unknown will make you stress-free and enjoy a happy life.
So sometimes it’s best to let things be and go with the flow without trying to control anything or anyone. These inspirational quotes will help you sail through difficult times when you feel nothing is going your way.
Top 10 Let It Be Quotes To Leave Things On Their Own
- “Let it be then let it go.” ― Debasish Mridha
- “Never force anything. Just let it be. If it’s meant to be it will be.” ― Unknown
- “When you let it be, you create space for better things to enter your life.” ― Unknown
- “Let it Be, Let it Be, Let it Be, Let it Be, Whisper words of wisdom, Let it Be.” ― The Beatles
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” ― Herman Hesse
- “When the broken-hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be.” ― Christopher Chase
- “Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. Never demand. Just let it be. If it’s meant to be, it will happen.” ― Unknown
- “Let go of the battle. Breathe quietly and let it be. Let your body relax and your heart soften. Open to whatever you experience without fighting.” ― Jack Kornfield
- “When you let go off your expectations, when you accept life as it is, you’re free. To hold on is to be serious and uptight. To let go is to lighten up.” ― Richard Carlson
- “As the tides change and my life rolls on, I’ve seen things fall apart, but sometimes you just have to let them go to pieces, let them be and become what they may.” ― Bodhi Smith
Best Quotes About Letting It Be
“Let it be” means try to accept, for the time, a difficult situation. These positive quotes on just let them be sayings will help you to never force anything and to let go.
- “How wild it was, to let it be.” ― T. S. Eliot
- “Feel what you need to feel and then let it go. Don’t let it consume you.” ― Dhiman
- “Stop letting it bother you. Just let it go. Your mind can only take so much.” ― Unknown
- “Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.” ― Russell Simmons
- “If it’s meant to be, it will be eventually. If it isn’t, stressing won’t make it different.” ― Unknown
- “One of the hardest things you will ever have to do, my dear, is grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.” ― Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle
- “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” ― C. Joybell C.
- “Letting go gives us freedom. and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or possessions – we cannot be free.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
- “And when the brokenhearted people/ Living in the world agree/ There will be an answer/ Let it be/ For though they may be parted/ There is still a chance that they will see/ There will be an answer/ Let it be.” ― The Beatles, Album: Let It Be
- “Sometimes it’s hard to know when to let go. It can be so personal…like the autumn leaf still hanging on the limb in the late October sky, Mother Nature sends a gust of wind to nudge it’s stem loose. For us we must listen for our own nudge from the inner soul. We must know…we will feel, it’s ok to let it be.” ― Wes Adamson
Famous Quotes About Let It Be
- “Let it be.” ― Paul McCartney
- “How wild it was, to let it be.” ― Cheryl Strayed
- “Let it hurt, let it bleed, let it heal, let it be.” ― Unknown
- “When the heart truly understands, it lets go of everything.” ― Ajahn Chah
- “Let come what comes, let go what goes. See what remains.” ― Ramana Maharshi
- “If it comes, let it come. If it stays, let it stay. If it goes, let it go.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- “Feel the feeling but don’t become the emotion. Witness it. Allow it. Release it.” ― Crystal Andrus
- “It is mental slavery to cling to things that have stopped serving its purpose in your life.” ― Chinonye J. Chisolue
- “For a moment let it be. For a moment love it as-is. For a moment hold it then leave it along the roadside.” ― L.M. Browning, Drive Through the Night
- “I had a choice. I could get defensive. I could explain all the things I’ve already explained to you. Or I could just let it be. Not take it personally, and move on.” ― Unknown
Don’t forget to read our collection of letting go of someone quotes to help you in moving on after your breakup.
I hope you enjoyed these letting it be quotes and messages. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter and more.