40 Gypsy Soul Quotes For Your Wild Heart And Free Spirit
Looking for inspirational quotes about a gypsy soul? We have rounded up the best collection of gypsy quotes, sayings, phrases captions, and status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to live life to the fullest on your own rules.
Who is A Gypsy Soul?
Living like a gypsy means you are wild and free. A free-spirited person lives life as they want to live without worrying about social norms.
These non-conformists people have a unique attitude and a lifestyle that is different from others.
Also See: Free Spirit Quotes
They live a carefree life and are passionate about living their truth. A person who is unpredicatable with a free spirit has a soul that no one can tame.
Free-spirited people like to explore life and taste new experiences. Such people like to travel and are passionate about adventure.
They don’t hesitate to live an unconventional life, rather they are comfortable living outside their comfort zone because they live from their heart.
Also check our posts on old soul quotes and spiritual growth quotes which will give you meaningful perspective.
Top 10 Gypsy Soul Quotes
- “And into the forest, I go, to lose my mind and find my soul” ― John Muir
- “Be the woman you were born to be, strong and happy, wild and free.” – Unknown
- “She’s an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind.” ― Nicole Lyons
- “The real gypsies are happy, doubtless, as the nomads of the world’s childhood.” ― Cesar Grana
- “Love like a gypsy, dance like a gypsy, Smile like a gypsy, God loves a gypsy!” ― Norma Jean Campanaro
- “I am free as a breeze, free like a bird in the woodland wild, free like a gypsy, free like a child.” ― Elyse Sommer
- “Nothing is better than a free-spirited woman living her life the way she wishes.” – Violetta
- “I am a Gypsy. I was born a Gypsy. I decide where I want to go and what I want to do. I’m proud of that. You got to be how you are.” ― Brian A. Belton
- “The combination of wanderlust with the happy, free, dancing spirit within made the gypsy in me all the more obvious.” ― Kimberly Thompson, Gypsy Phoenix
- “I feel I am like a gypsy… I am ready to leave at any time to anywhere, without property to keep me from leaving and with dance as my only luggage, the most important companion.” ― Natasha Hassiotis
Gypsy Soul Quotes To Set You Free
Gypsy souls are unique personalities who love to be soaked in their thoguhts and world. This kind of a people cannot stay for long at a particular place. They start feeling suffocated, uneasy as it is hard to tie them to a place.
These inspirational gypsy sayings say a lot about a free spirited people who love to live life on their own terms.
- “Free my gypsy soul.” ― Unknown
- “Wild heart. Gypsy soul. ” ― Unknown
- “Free spirit. Wild heart. Gypsy soul. ” ― Unknown
- “Blame it on my gypsy spirit.” ― Unknown
- “I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar!” – Joss Whedon
- “May my heart be brave, my mind fierce, and my spirit free.” – Kate Forsyth
- “I’m just a free-spirit with a wild heart and an open road ahead.” – Unknown
- “I am like a gypsy with no home. I always need to move on.” ― Evita Mantzavinou
- “Gypsies live for the present and are incapable of the kind of application and effort shown by normal citizens.” ― Dimitra Gefou-Madianou
- “Gypsies dream of a world with no borders — today they would like to be in one part of the earth, and tomorrow in another, all in the search for their own identity.” ― Muharem Serbezovski
Best Quotes About Gypsy Soul
The gypsy soul does not have the boundaries. They love to live a life independently and always seek liberty and freedom from traditional social norms.
They love to follow their heart and chase their dreams! Read these wonderful gypsy quotes and captions that you will relate to.
- “She had a soul of a gypsy, the heart of a hippie, the spirit of a fairy.” ― Unknown
- “Kiss her gypsy soul and love her for the wild rose she is. ” ― Melody Lee, Moon Gypsy
- “I am a wild woman. it would take a warrior to tame my spirit.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “You can give illness to her body but you can’t take the gypsy out of that girl.” – Nikki Rowe
- “She was drawn to the wild warriors, they had to have a little gypsy in their veins.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “She’s a gypsy girl living in a materialistic world, Unattached to most things but in love with life itself.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “She was a gypsy, as soon as you unravelled the many layers to the wild spirit she was on her next quest to discover her magic. She was relentless like that, the woman didn’t need nobody but an open road, a pen, and a couple of sunsets.” – Nikki Rowe
- “There’s something about kindred spirits, you meet them and for a moment this world no matter ugly, makes sense. They bring a sense of freedom and clarity to one conversation; just enough to remind you of who you are.” ― Nikki Rowe, Once a Girl, Now a Woman
- “Wanderlust consumed her; foreign hearts and exotic minds compelled her. She had a gypsy soul and a vibrant hope for the unknown.” ―D.Marie
Famous Gypsy Soul Quotes For Your Wild Heart
The Gypsies are the person who things beyond the limit. They are creative and innovative personalities.
This kind of a soul is found in poet, authors, dreamers, artists, and singers. Are you a wild and free spirit stuck in the normal world?
- “I was gypsy when gypsy wasn’t cool.” ― Mishi McCoy
- “The gypsies are living poetry” ― Karl Wiggins
- “With a horse and cart, a ferret, a dog and a gun, who could not be happy?” ― Karl Wiggins
- “Gypsies always know more than they let on, my brothers.” ― Fred Wiehe
- “Gypsies have no boundaries. They have primitive, untamed personalities and ‘that look in their eyes.” ― Karl Wiggins
- “Truth is a lamp in your mind, faith is a lamp in your heart, joy is a lamp in your soul, and love is a lamp in your life.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Gypsies have no boundaries. They have primitive, untamed personalities and ‘that look in their eyes.” ― Karl Wiggins, Wrong Planet – Searching for your Tribe
- “I believe we all have a gypsy spirit, filled with desire, passion, life, vibrancy, energy, confidence, and flow. Your gypsy spirit is the embodiment of your essence and what makes you, YOU!” ― Andrea B. Riggs
Being a free spirit might sound all fun and excitement, but people having such a personality have their own struggles.
Such people can often be misunderstood as they can come off as unreasonable, stubborn, or noncommittal.
You can use these beautiful gypsy quotes as status, tattoo designs and let the world know about your free attitude!
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread positive vibes.
If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.