70+ Funny New Year’s Resolutions that’ll Make You Laugh
December 11, 2018 | New Year Quotes | 2 Comments|
A funny New Year resolution is often made during the celebrations of New Year eve. Many people make New Year resolution just for fun while some make them with seriousness. However, since not many actually stick to their resolutions, its a hilarious concept for most.
You May Also Like: “Funny Memes for New Year Resolutions“
Some of the Best Happy New Year Resolution Quotes
- I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
- The problem with New Year’s resolutions is that they tend to pile up until you’re carrying a heavy load of unmet promises to yourself on your back like a rucksack full of rocks.
- I will play more computer games. Scientists say they’re good for me and improve my visual skills.
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
- I will leave my brain at home while going to watch the supposedly scary movies.
These Funny resolutions on New Year are often considered as New Year resolution jokes. If you want to wish ‘Happy New Year’ to your friends and family, you can share these jokes through Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
Famous New Year Resolution Quotes
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.”
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!”- Joey Adams
- “If you flee from the things you fear, there’s no resolution.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
- “In tragedy, it’s hard to find a good resolution; it’s not black and white: it’s a big fog of gray.” – Paul Dano
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.”- Oscar Wilde
- “One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things.”- John Burroughs
- “Don’t make resolutions without an action plan. The secret to success is right in your hands.”- J. Allen Shaw
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.”- Cavett Robert
- “It’s not just a New Year’s Resolution but a resolution for a new life, a life filled with God’s goodness any time of the year!”- Roni Adigun
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
- “Work on your strengths, not your weaknesses. How many of your New Year’s resolutions have been about fixing a flaw?”- Jonathan Haidt
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”- Melody Beattie
- “Use your New Year’s resolution or resolutions as a method to correct or improve upon that which leads to finishing a past goal.”- Byron Pulsifer
- “It is no surprise that those who – Wish – may not see results, but those with a resolution get the results they desire – at least close to it!”- Boomy Tokan
- “After the holidays are over then you may want to look at setting your goals for the coming year rather than just setting a resolution.”- Catherine Pulsifer
- “I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions. I think if you want to change something, change it today and don’t wait until the New Year.”- Georgina Bloomberg
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley
- “Instead of trying to change your entire life in January, the simpler strategy is to adopt a 12-month plan where you’re making constant improvements.”- S. J. Scott
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.” – Jay Leno
Best Hilarious New Year’s Resolution for 2020
Inspiration New Year’s Resolution Images And Pictures
Funny Resolutions for New Years
New Year resolution is bound to be broken. This is the reason, why most of the New Year resolutions are considered funny. Let us know what’s your New Year’s Resolution for 2019!!!