This year 2012 is coming to a close — which means its time for the New Year’s resolutions again. Sticking to your new year resolutions may sometimes be the most difficult things to follow. Breaking resolutions and new made rules is one of the buzzing topics for the year.
We have compiled some of the most hilarious New Year’s resolution memes and funny images to add humor to our failure to obey the resolutions.
You May Also Like:
Not to mention all the New Year’s resolution memes and “New Year, New Me” quotes out there that are just quite relatable. From being fit, working out regularly, saving money, being discipline and more, we all have thousand’s of resolutions to keep up with.
Funny New Year’s Resolution Quotes
- “Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits.”
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.”- George William Curtis
- “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.”- F.M. Knowles
- “The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn.”- Hartley Coleridge
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.”- Anonymous
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.”- Oscar Wilde
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.”- Bill Vaughn
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.”- Hal Borland
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”- Bill Vaughan
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.”- Benjamin Franklin
- “Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly. So let’s just wish each other a bile-less New Year and leave it at that.”- Judith Crist
- “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.”- Mark Twain
- “New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.”- Mark Twain
- “The only way to spend New Year’s Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears.”- W.H. Auden
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average… which means, you have met your New Year’s resolution.”- Jay Leno
New Year’s Resolution Memes 2020
Best New Year’s Resolution Meme and Pics
Hilarious Memes and Pics for New Year Resolutions
If you enjoyed these memes about the New Year’s resolutions, feel free to share it with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram and more. Please share your new year resolutions in the comment box below!