Looking for encouraging and positive words to mend your friendship after a fight with your friend? I have rounded up the best collection of friends fight quotes, sayings, and captions to celebrate the bond with your close friends after a conflict.
Friendship is a beautiful bond between two people who share common interests and values. However, even the closest of friends can have disagreements and misunderstandings that can lead to arguments and fights.
Every friendship may at some point experience conflict. It is an inevitable part of being close to someone. The key is not to avoid conflict, but to learn how to deal with it in a healthy way.
Also See: Couple Love Fight Quotes
These fights can range from small arguments to big blowouts, but what’s important is how they are handled. The way friends handle their fights and resolve their differences can make or break their friendship.
When friends have a disagreement, it’s important to communicate openly and honestly to find a resolution.
In order to help mend relationships and move forward, sometimes a little inspiration is needed.
Here are some quotes about friends fighting and making up that can help provide guidance and perspective during trying times.
Buddies or BFFs can fight over the smallest of things, they might not agree on something or might not get along because of attitudes.
Also Check: Lifelong Friend Quotes
Whatever the reason, at the end of the day true best friends are there for each other, through thick and thin. After all, friendship is what matters the most, and real friends are hard to come by.
Here is a list of quotes about friendship that you can share with your best bud to help you patch up and ease out a difficult situation between both of you.
Top 10 Friends Fight Quotes
- “A friendship that can end never really began.” – Publilius Syrus
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” – Khalil Gibran
- “It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.” – Confucius
- “Life is very short, and there’s no time for fussing and fighting my friends.” – John Lennon
- “If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” – Donald Miller
- “By fighting you never get enough, but by yielding you get more than you expected.” – Dale Carnegie
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
- “Oh, I hope it’s not a fight. I don’t like to fight. It’s so hard to be friendly with someone when you have to shoot them.” – Unknown
- “Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.” – Nikola Tesla
Friendship Fight Quotes
Best friends are like family, and it can be heartbreaking when a disagreement between them escalates into a full-blown fight. Best friends need to remember that even though they may differ in opinion, their friendship is still the most important thing.
Friends might disagree with each other on something, but that doesn’t mean that the friendship has to end. With understanding, communication, forgiveness, and compromise, best friends can work through any argument and come out of it stronger than ever.
- “I don’t want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend.” – Unknown
- “HAPPINESS IS …..patching up things with a friend after a fight.” – Unknown
- “Two things you will never have to chase: true friends and true love.” – Unknown
- “I want to be your friend, but I don’t want to be your friend like this.” – Unknown
- “Friends are like fish—if you leave them out of water for too long, they die.” – Unknown
- “Friends are like a fire extinguisher—you never know when you might need one!” – Unknown
- “A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be.” – Unknown
- “Friends are like glasses: they keep your eyes straight, but they make everything seem crooked.” – Unknown
- “FRIENDSHIP IS …making up soon after a fight because there is very important gossip to be shared.” – Unknown
- “You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.” – Unknown
- “FRIENDS fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.” – Unknown
- “True friendship when you fight with your friend over stupid things and become friends again after 5 minutes.” – Unknown
- “When good friends fight, it’s not about who wins/loses. It’s about who forgives, forgets and still wants to be friends.” – Unknown
- “The truth is: even if your best friend isn’t always your favorite person in the world, they’re still pretty amazing!” – Unknown
- “To best friend, we have been through dramas, stupidity, secrets, experiences, fights, arguments, jealousy, tears and laughter. It’s memories.” – Unknown
- “I know how guys talk, so I’m not easily offended. Guys can fight and be best friends five minutes later. Women have to air it out, hold on to it, work on it.” – Kim Delaney
- “Sometimes, you just need to let them know how you feel. A good friend is someone who will listen without judgment or criticism, and they’ll always be there for you when you need them most.” – Unknown
- “I hate drama. I hate it! It just makes me feel self-conscious, and it makes me feel like I have to say something about the situation that wasn’t even real in the first place. Like, ‘Hey, I was just kidding!’ Don’t believe me? Ask my mom!” – Unknown
- “If you’ve ever found yourself in a situation where things got awkward between the two of you and maybe even started to get physical, then don’t stress too much: You’re not alone! Friends fights are a normal part of life and can happen at any age.” – Unknown
- “A friend’s loyalty lasts longer than their memory. Over the course of a long friendship, you might fight with your friend, even get angry with them. But a true friend will forget that anger after a while, because their loyalty to their friend outweighs the memory of the disagreement.” – Matthew Reilly
Quotes About Fighting With A Friend
- “I can’t believe you’re still mad at me!” – Unknown
- “SADNESS IS ..a fight with your best friend.” – Unknown
- “I’m not going to let this fight ruin our friendship.” – Unknown
- “If you don’t fight with your best friend that friendship is not real.” – Unknown
- “HAPPINESS IS …making up with your best friend after a bad fight.” – Unknown
- “Friendship is fighting with you when you don’t text, others just leave.” – Unknown
- “I am not afraid of storms; I am only afraid of the calm friend during the fight.” – Unknown
- “You can tell the health of any relationship by how well it stands up under pressure.” – Unknown
- “We have made it through thick and thin, and that’s because real best friends fight together.” – Unknown
- “Friendship is not about how many people you know. It’s about how many people you care about.” – Unknown
- “The best fights don’t occur between strangers. They occur between friends who trust each other.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “Friends are like a balloon: you hold them up, and they go higher. But if you let go of your balloon, it will fall.” – Unknown
- “Best Friend: The one you can get mad at only for a short period because you have important stuff to tell them.” – Unknown
- “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.” – Unknown
- “What’s the worst thing about being friends with Chandler? You’ve got to be close to him or he’ll cut you off at the knees!” – Unknown
- “Friends don’t come alone in this world. They come with experience, money, knowledge and sometimes even some good advice!” – Unknown
- “Best friends/ friends fight, argue, don’t talk for a while but real friends/bffs get through it and jump right back like it wasn’t nothing.” – Unknown
- “Friendship is like a plant. The soil is friendship itself, so if you want to grow something really great, you’ve got to start with friendship.” – Unknown
- “We may fight and we may cry, but our friendship will never die. I’ll care for you until the end, because you’ll always be my very best friend.” – Unknown
- “Friendships are like butterflies; they go away when they fly away, but they leave behind a cocoon of warmth, sincerity and love which remains long after their wings have scattered all over the world.” – Unknown
Best Friends Who Fight Quotes
- “I don’t need a friend, I’ve got my dog!” – Unknown
- “Some friendships are worth fighting for.” – Unknown
- “I don’t want to be a friend; I want to be loved.” – Unknown
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
- “Best friends: Fight like enemies… Love like lovers…” – Unknown
- “Friends: Fight and leave. Best Friend: Fight and Live.” – Unknown
- “Friendship is purest form of love, with endless fights!” – Unknown
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like Philosophy or Useless Facts.” – Unknown
- “Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.” – Unknown
- “Friends are like chocolate, they’re always sweet and never good for you.” – Unknown
- “True friendship is when we can fight with each other and still remain as best friends.” – Malika E Nura
- “We may fight, argue and annoy each other, but at the end of the day. you are my best friend.” – Unknown
- “BEST FRIENDS: We fight, we argue we get mad at each other. But we have each others back till the end.” – Unknown
- “F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.” – Unknown
- “Never lose that friend Who fights with you for no reason but fights for you whenever you are in trouble.” – Suparna Konar
- “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. but if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- “We could fight the fuss till we get like friends, Or somebody bite the dust and we split like ends. Even in our wildest moments, girl, I’m on it cause you’re worth it. Practice makes perfect, so we fightin’ for a purpose.” – ASAP Rocky
- “Yes, she’s my best friend, and yes. Sometimes we have problems. Sometimes we fight. Sometimes we Laugh. Sometimes we cry. I know everything about her. And she knows everything about me. And even though we have defects. We love each other And we always will.” – Unknown
- “I was reminded as I was reviewing my life, that I have been in too many conflicts, too many wars, political battles, military battles, civil strifes in government. And always one lesson stands out and that is, those whom you fight most passionately often turn out to be your best friends.” – Ferdinand Marcos
- “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” – Jon Katz
The most important thing when it comes to managing conflict in friendship is to talk – openly, honestly, and respectfully. This is not always easy, but it makes all the difference when it comes to resolving any kind of disagreement.
Finally, remember that disagreements are not a sign of weakness in the relationship. At the end of the day, it is ok to disagree.
As long as both sides are willing to communicate, disagreements can be used as a tool to develop a deeper understanding of each other and ultimately build a stronger friendship.
These friendship fight quotes will let your friends know how much they mean to you after rough times. Also, check our collection of true friendship quotes and close friends quotes to celebrate the bond with your best friends.
If you think you can relate to uplifting quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.