Looking for fun facts about the Capricorn zodiac sign? We have curated the best list of lovely Capricorn facts for January born people. You can find interesting Capricorn facts about their personality, love, career, traits, nature with friends and family and more.
If you are meeting someone new who is a Capricorn then these personality facts will give you some amazing tips on how to go with a Capricorn person.
Those who have their birthday between December 22 – January 19 are born under the Capricorn Sun sign.
The month of January has 2 Zodiac signs, one is Capricorn and the other is Aquarius. Capricorn sign ends on January 19 and from January 22 Aquarius starts till February 21.
Basic Of Capricorn Zodiac Sign
- Capricorn Dates: December 22 – January 19
- Symbol: Sea-Goat
- Element: Earth
- Cardinal Ruling planet: Saturn
- Greatest Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
- Lucky Numbers: 4, 8, 13, 22
Famous Capricorn Celebrities & Eminent Personalities
Famous personalities featured on this list, include actors, football players, political leaders and actresses and more from other domains of life.
- Stephen Hawking, Jim Carrey, Tiger Woods
- Elvis Presley, Bradley Cooper, Isaac Newton
- Mel Gibson, Hritik Roshan, A.R. Rahman, Kit Harington
- Gayle King, Michelle Obama, Michael Schumacher, Timothée Chalamet
Compatible Sun Signs With Capricorn:
The most compatible signs with Capricorn are generally considered to be Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces.
If you are a Capricorn and find these facts relatable, then do check out our article of Capricorn quotes and see if they are true to your personality or not.
**P.S: These Capricorn facts for January zodiac are popular beliefs and are for fun. There are no scientific research in this.
Also Check Out Libra Facts For October Zodiac Babies and know them better.
FASCINATING FACTS ABOUT CAPRICORN ZODIAC SIGN
- In astrology, Capricorn (♑︎) is the tenth astrological sign in the zodiac out of twelve total zodiac signs, considered as governing the period from about December 22 – January 19. This means if you birthday falls between these dates your sun sign is Capricorn.
- A cardinal earth sign ruled by planet Saturn, Capricorn (or Makara, in Vedic astrology) is often associated with hard work, ambitious, determined, and strong.
- Capricorn is symbolized by the sea goat, a mythological creature with the body of a goat and tail of a fish. Thus, Capricorns are skilled at navigating both the material and emotional realms.
- Capricorn represents the earth element. In astrology, the Earth element is one of rooting in, crafting, and conserving and is highly connected to the senses.
- Capricorn is the cardinal modality of the three earth signs, the others being Virgo and Taurus.
- Capricornus, also called Capricorn, in astronomy, zodiacal constellation lying in the southern sky between Aquarius and Sagittarius.
- Its stars are faint; Deneb Algedi (Arabic for “kid’s tail”) is the brightest star, with a magnitude of 2.9.
CAPRICORN FACTS: POSITIVE TRAITS, CHARACTERISTICS, PERSONALITY
Let’s read some interesting facts and traits about the Capricorn sign. Capris are known to be responsible, disciplined, ambitious and are very hard working by nature. Capricorn women are ambitious, persistent, responsible and reliable.
- Capricorns are super ambitious and driven in their career. They are always on a move to take initiative and be in action mode. They always passion for their professional life and plan for their future goals and start working on them.
- Capricorns are hard working people. They prove the saying “hard work can beat talent.” With their relentless hard work and persistence they can succeed at things they set their mind to.
- People born in the January zodiac are quite patient and disciplined. They are usually calm in the nature and love being peaceful.
- Capricorns have a laser like focus and they overcome whatever stands between them and their dreams and they don’t let anything distract them from getting ahead, thus making them great leaders.
- Caps are the reliable and dependable people and make great loyal friends who stand up to their words.
- Capricorns have great intuitive traits and with their amazing instincts they can your mind quickly. They’re smart to know the real intentions of people around them.
- Capricorn zodiac people are practical people with a problem solving approach and this make great mentors and guide for their closed ones. So you can surely trust your Capricorn friend if you need some advice!
- Capricorn are analytical and logical so they look for facts and evidence before rushing to conclusions.
- Capricorns tend to keep small circles, and so they also love to be alone and spent time with themselves at home. But are loyal supporters of their friends and loved ones when in need.
- Capricorns will set high standards for themselves, with their dedication and perseverance they get what they want.
- Capricorn is incredibly efficient and extremely organized.
- Capricorn zodiac people are down-to-earth, humble, and worldly-wise characters. Their feet are so rooted on the ground and have clarity of thoughts and approach in life.
- Capricorn personality usually don’t indulge in gossip and day-dreaming. They consider time to be precious and believe in making things happen and take action.
- Because the Capricorn is governed by Saturn, which is a symbol of restraint and restriction, the Capricorn personality can at times seem emotionless, distant and and overly analytical. Therefore, it’s important for them to take it easy and get in touch with their feelings amidst the practical approach.
- Capricorn are extremely resilient and bounce back easily. If life experiences knocks them down, instead of cribbing and whining, they get up and keep pushing till they succeed.
- When it comes to romantic relationships and love matters, the Capricorn is an unique mix of intensely devoted but lacking in expressing emotions. Owing to their reserved nature they may seem to be firm, but still they make ideal and loyal partners.
NEGATIVE TRAITS OF CAPRICORN ZODIAC SIGN
None of us is perfect—and that goes for the zodiac Capricorns, too. Here are some of the characteristic of a Capricorn you should watch out for;
- When Capricorns get mad they can be really angry and brutal with their words.
- Capricorns are work addictive, but in this relentless effort they burn the candle at both the ends and push themselves too hard which can lead to exhaustion.
- The obsession of achieving their dreams, success, and perfection in everyday life may seem too overboard at times and they may seem emotionless or way too practical to connect. They should relax and go a little easy.
- Capricorns have a disciplined and traditional attitude. They like doing things their way, and sometimes they are too stubborn to change. This becomes difficult for other to get along well with Capricorn personalities.
- If a Capricorn is hurt they tend to pent up their feelings and emotions, due to their reserved nature.
- When Capricorn is betrayed they do not forgive or forget quickly. They don’t let go bad memories easily and may sever connections with people completely if betrayed.
- Sometimes Capricorn seem to be a ‘control freak’ type but the truth is there is a whole lot more to this zodiac sign than often meets the eye.