Looking for quotes about building your own empire? We have rounded the best collection of motivational building an empire quotes, sayings, captions, (with images and pictures) to motivate you to work hard, hustle, and be determined to achieve your dreams.
Also Read: Boss Up Quotes
A businessman and entrepreneur always busy making money and fulfilling his dreams. The passion to be a successful entrepreneur is their prime focus. They work hard relentlessly with undeterred willpower to fulfil their dreams and achieve everything they want.
Also Read: Alpha Male Quotes
A strong businessman has a positive mindset, productive ideas, and is always busy implementing your plans into action.
These powerful quotes for all men and women by famous businessmen, authors, leaders, celebrities, and more who have achieved success after overcoming all struggles.
Building An Empire Quotes
- She’s building her empire.
- “Dream bigger. Do bigger.”
- Today’s Agenda: building my empire.
- “Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.”
- “Start with nothing. Build an empire. Leave a legacy.”
- “Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.”
- “Great things never come from comfort zones.”
- “A big business starts small.” – Richard Branson
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Your empire ain’t gonna build itself without the hustle.”
- “Everything Begins With An Idea.” – Earl Nightengale
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki
- “Build an empire with same bricks that were thrown at you.”
- “Forget a relationship. Let’s start a partnership and build an empire together.”
- “Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.”
- “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “Collective thinking builds empires.” – Mac Duke The Strategist
- “A woman with a vision empowers an empire of women to do more. See more. And be more.”
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from.” – Rob Hill
- “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us.” — Angelo Sotira
- “I’m not ignoring you. I’m busy building my empire.” – Moosa Rahat
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
- “There is no finish line. There are only mile markers.” – Michael Ventura
- “Empires were not built in a day, nor homes in an hour.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
- “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right.” — Henry Ford
- “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” — Ray Kroc
- “When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “Failure is not to be feared. It is from failure that most growth comes.” – Dee Hock
- “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow” – Anthony Robbins
- “Don’t spread yourself too thin… focus trumps freneticism any day.” – John Coleman
- “I find that the harder I work the, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “You don’t build a business, you build people, then people build the business.” – Zig Ziglar
- “A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” — Seth Godin
- “In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision.” — Peter F. Drucker
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
- “Make something people want” includes making a company that people want to work for.” – Sahil Lavingia
- “Spend time upfront to invest in systems and processes to make long-term growth sustainable.” – Jeff Platt
- “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “Sustaining a successful business is a hell of a lot of work, and staying hungry is half the battle.” – Wendy Tan White
- “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” — Josh James
- “If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.”— Pierre Omidyar
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga
- “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” — Thomas Watson Sr.
- “Find a great mentor, someone who has already been through the many challenges of being an entrepreneur..” – Jodi Levine
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” —Napoleon Hill
- “Bringing great people onto your team is about demonstrating that size really doesn’t matter – people do.” – Jess Campbell
- “At some point you have to toss aside the things and people that don’t work and just build your empire.”- Travis Simmons
- “Don’t be afraid to assert elf, have confidence in your abilities, and don’t let the bastards get you down.” — Michael Bloomberg
- “If you’re interested in the living heart of what you do, focus on building things rather than talking about them.” – Ryan Freitas
- “Don’t start a company unless it’s an obsession and something you love. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.” – Mark Cuban
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
- “Help your team feel more connected to your company by incorporating the right digital technology tools into their workflow.” – Andrea Meyer
- “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” — Steve Jobs
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” — Mark Zuckerberg
- “Stop talking about how you will build an empire, and start building it right at this very moment. Time never waits for anyone to feel perfectly ready.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Try not to waste your entire life working just to earn a paycheck. Seek to discover what your true passion in life is, and start working on turning it into an empire of your own.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “Almost everything worthwhile carries with it some sort of risk, whether it’s starting a new business, whether it’s leaving home, whether it’s getting married, or whether it’s flying in space.” – Chris Hadfield
- “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal—a commitment to excellence—that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” — Mario Andretti
- “The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred with dust and sweat; who strives valiantly, who errs and may fall again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” — Nolan Bushnell
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” — Steve Jobs
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” — Thomas Watson Sr.
- “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” — Mary Kay Ash
When leaders lack inspiration so does their business. So its time to take an insight into words by great business entrepreneurs and keep moving forward with the dynamic business standards.
Success occurs with personal change, improvement, planning, strategy, endurance, and discipline in all aspects of personal and business front.
Let’s browse through these famous motivational quotes to be on the right track with a positive mindset and grow in our endeavors.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about anything is possible will motivate you to keep hustling in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread positive vibes about picking yourself from a setback and perform like never before for a powerful comeback.