Struggling with a broken heart? We have rounded up the best collection of broken relationship quotes, sayings, captions, and status (with images and pictures) that will help you in fixing your relationship.
You know you are in a troubled and broken relationship if you are not feeling happy with your partner(boyfriend/girlfriend), spending less time together or arguing constantly.
The main reasons why relationships fail are loss of trust, betrayal, poor communication, lack of respect, a difference in priorities, and little intimacy.
Also See: Broken Heart Quotes
No relation is oblivious of problems and struggles. There are times when the love fades away and its difficult to rekindle your broken relationship/marriage.
Some relationships work while some might fail. But if you are willing to give your love partner a second chance and live with him, all you need to do is to make adjustments and put in efforts.
Some emotional words will help you heal and repair your relation with your partner/spouse. Talking it out and understanding each others point of view will help you to resolve/fix your issues.
These sad broken relationship quotes will help you ease your pain of a heartbreak and help you move forward in life.
Sad Broken Relationship Quotes
- “I almost wish we never met.” — Unknown
- “You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.” – Henny Youngman
- “No matter where you go, you will always be in my heart.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again.” – Eric Kripke
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
- “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Lovers in love and the other’s run away. Lover is crying ’cause the other won’t stay.” – Lisa Loeb
- “The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” – Jonathan Harnisch
- “You were the hardest lesson I ever had to learn.” — Unknown
- “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
- “You left with my soul in your fists and my heart in your teeth, and I don’t want either of them back.” – Colleen Hoover
- “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Faraaz Kazi
- “When we miss someone often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.” – Luigina Sgarro
- “One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you…then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.” – Aubrey Drake Graham
- “I’m hurt, I’m alone, I’m depressed, I cry myself to sleep and I hate myself all because of you. But I hope you’re doing okay because I love you.” – Unknown
- “Must I go bound while you go free, must I love a man who doesn’t love me, must I be born with so little art, as to love a man who’ll break my heart?” – Cassandra Clare
- “I think it’s time I let you go. And that’s so hard to do because a part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But the day dreaming, the running in place, it’s not healthy. I can’t do that anymore.” – Unknown
Emotional Broken Relationship Quotes
- “Real feelings don’t just “go away”.” — Unknown
- “A broken heart is what changes people.” — Unknown
- “The heart will break, but broken live on.” – Lord Byron
- “Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.” – Christina Westover
- “You broke my heart… but I still love you with all the little pieces.” – Unknown
- “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
- “I acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.” – Richard Puz
- “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationship with others.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.” – Sara Teasdale
- “This time I wouldn’t forget him, because I couldn’t ever forgive him—for breaking my heart twice.” – James Patterson
- “Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?” – Leo Buscaglia
- “When you are standing in [a] forest of sorrow, you cannot imagine that you could ever find your way to a better place. But if someone can assure you that they themselves have stood in that same place, and now have moved on, sometimes this will bring hope.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes!” – Jocelyn Soriano
- “However much you wanted someone to want you, there was nothing you could do to make it happen. Whatever you did for them, whatever you gave them, whatever you let them take, it could never be enough. Never enough to be sure. Never enough to satisfy them. Never enough to stop them walking away. Never enough to make them love you.” – Manna Francis
Quotes About Broken Relationship
- “I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.” – Marguerite Duras
- “Loving you was like going to war; I never came back the same.” – Warsan Shire
- “Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.” – Unknown
- “To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.” – Bess Myerson
- “I will never love another. Not like I loved you. I just don’t have the love for it again.” – Atticus
- “What a painful thing to taste forever in the eyes of someone who doesn’t see the same.” – Perry Poetry
- “The saddest thing is to be a minute to someone when you’ve made them your eternity.” – Sanober Khan
- “Think about any attachments that are depleting your emotional reserves. Consider letting them go.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Out of the millions and millions of people that inhabit this planet, he is one of the tiny few I can never have.” – Tabitha Suzuma
- “I understand it, but I don’t like it. I wish we could all be together like before: best friends, not heartbroken strangers.” – Amy Plum
- “If love is like driving a car, then I must be the worst driver in the world. I missed all the signs and ended up lost.” – Brian MacLearn
- “You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.” – Unknown
- “I don’t understand our relationship. Sometimes we’re friends, sometimes we’re more than friends, and sometimes I’m just a stranger to you.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you have to deprive someone of the pleasure of being with you so that they can realize how much they need you in their lives.” – Osayi Osar-Emokpae
- “I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. You left me fending for my life and it feels like you’re the only one who can bring me back to the shore alive.” – Denice Envall
Broken Heart Relationship Quotes
- “You don’t die from a broken heart. You only wish you did.” – Unknown
- “I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.” – Unknown
- “Love is only made more valuable by the risk of heartbreak.” – Alessandra Torre
- “The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.” – Carroll Bryant
- “The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love.” – Kristina McMorris
- “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” – Faraaz Kazi
- “The scariest thing is that we didn’t even have to be together for you to break my heart.” – Unknown
- “Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.” – Unknown
- “Karma said… If you are searching for that one person who will change your life, look into the mirror, it’s you.” – Unknown
- “I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.” – Terri Guillemets
- “The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone finally breaks them down.” – Unknown
- “I want to love someone whose heart has been broken so that he knows exactly how it feels and won’t break mine.” – Unknown
- “The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.” – Unknown
- “Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go.” – Len Santos
- “My heart no longer felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as it had been stolen, torn from my chest by someone who wanted no part of it.” – Meredith Taylor
Broken Relationship Quotes To Heal Your Pain
Although you feel depressed, sad, and alone when you miss the love of your life, but getting over it will take time.
Hope these broken relationship sayings and quotes help you in the healing process and help you move on in life.
Also See: Healing Heart Quotes
These broken heart sayings are sad, emotional, relatable and will help you express your deepest feelings in words.
- “A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “If you start to miss me, remember: I didn’t walk away, you let me go.” – Unknown
- “I know my heart will never be the same, but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.” – Sara Evans
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
- “Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.” – Marc & Angel
- “When your heart is broken, you plant seeds in the cracks and you pray for rain.” – Andrea Gibson
- “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” – Mark Twain
- “Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.” – Miss Piggy
- “I didn’t lose you. You lost me. You’ll search for me inside of everyone you’re with and I won’t be found.” – R.H. Sin
- “He loved me. He loved me, but he doesn’t love me anymore, and it’s not the end of the world.” – Jennifer Weiner
- “A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.” – Unknown
- “So here’s the thing with broken hearts. No matter how you try, the pieces never fit the way they did before.” – Arianapoetess
- “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” – Patti Roberts
- “Each night I put my head to my pillow I try to tell myself I’m strong because I’ve gone one more day without you.” – Unknown
More Relationship Quotes
You can also deal with relationship problems with your father, mother, sister, or brother. Times when you really feel unhappy and broken from inside.
You feel depressed, lonely, and your world seems to fall apart.
A toxic relationship whether with your husband/wife or anyone else just cripples your soul and makes you sad with a undying pain deep inside your heart.
You may find these fix your relationship problem quotes to resonate with your feelings if you are hurt or have a broken heart and might inspire you to forgive and overcome your issues.
A broken heart gives you lot of grief and takes time to heal. Don’t forget to read our betryal in love quotes which you might find a lot relatable.
Healing from heartbreak is not easy. A sense of loneliness, pain, depression, shatters you emotionally. But time and words can heal you and help you move on. Take your time to accept the fact and then come to terms with it.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.