Looking for savage quotes by Beth Dutton? We have rounded up the best Beth Dutton quotes, sayings, one-liners, dialogues, and captions, (with images and pictures) from the famous Yellowstone TV series to encourage you to take a stand for what is right and be yourself.
Yellowstone is a very popular tv series on the Paramount Network. The story mainly revolves around Bethany ‘Beth’ Dutton-Wheeler the main character and her family.
Beth is a cut-throat business woman. The character, Beth, is confident, strong, fiery, and loyal to the ones she loves.
She is competitive and enters the real estate business of her father John Dutton. And she can go to any length to protect her family and their reputation.
Also See: Alpha Female Quotes
While Beth’s killer insults, blunt approach, and sarcasm are great, the lady is fierce and inspires you to take responsibility and be a leader not surrendering to any obstacles in life.
These amazing Beth Dutton attitude quotes are curated from all the seasons (1,2,3,4) of the Yellowstone series which is fun to read.
If you loved these quotes, then also check out Yellowstone Show quotes from your favorite TV series.
Beth Dutton Quotes
- “Money is my new drug.” – Beth Dutton
- “I dont speak dip sh*t.” – Beth Dutton
- “Say it when it matters. Say it when it will save me!” – Beth Dutton
- “I like to know I’m ruining generations.” – Beth Dutton
- “You are the trailer Park I’m the tornado.” – Beth dutton (Season 3)
- “I wouldn’t let that d**ksucker pay for my funeral.” – Beth Dutton
- “Loyalty, morality, not part of the equation for you.” – Beth Dutton (Season 2)
- “If you cm on my leather seats, you’re walking home.” – Beth Dutton
- “You look like a real soft f**k, Ted. All you city boys do.” – Beth Dutton
- “For someone with no spine, you’ve sure got a lot of balls.” – Beth Dutton
- “That’s a conversation for another time.…that we’ll never have.” – Beth Dutton
- “It’s OK to watch me walk away, you know. That’s why we do it.” – Beth Dutton
- “Don’t judge us for the way we’re protecting the thing we’re giving you.” – Beth Dutton
- “I made two decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything.” – Beth to Rip
- “You’re hunting. That’s why you’re sitting in a bar instead of standing in a river.” – Beth Dutton
- “The sting never fades with me. It is a painful lesson and one you’re about to learn.” – Beth to Willa
- “I ain’t judging you, buddy. Morning, gentlemen. I’m hunting too, just not hunting you.” – Beth Dutton
- “Rip: [chuckles] Married, huh? Beth: Yeah, baby. I’m asking you to marry me. Will you do that?” – Beth to Rip
- “No one wants to merge with you. You have a three-to-one debt ratio. It’d be easier to sell VCRs.” – Beth Dutton
- “I’m going to get you disbarred you spineless piece of sh*t. You should never have come home.” – Beth Dutton to Jamie
- “You can’t unmake family Jamie, but you can take their gold card.” – Beth Dutton
- “Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? When I break you, I want to know I’m breaking generations.” – Beth Dutton (Season 1)
- “Well, I’m no lawyer, but I believe it’s the Fourth Amendment that deals with unlawful search and seizure.” – Beth Dutton
- “Spanx. What a shocker. You know you had an as$ like a 12-year-old boy in high school. What happened?” – Beth Dutton
- “Every now and then you see something that makes me think you’re smart, and then I look at you and that thug face.” –Beth Dutton
- “I gotta tell you something, and it comes from a place of love. You should really consider killing yourself.” –Beth Dutton To Jamie
- “Every so often, you say something that makes me think you’re smart. And then I look at you, and that thought fades.” – Beth Dutton
- “I’m not fking you, I’m fking her. And if you have a brother I’m f**king him too. I’m chopping your family tree DOWN.” – Beth Dutton
- “When all this is over, I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. You have my word.” – Beth Dutton to Willa
- “I love how people think that word entitles them to absolution from the people whose lives they ruin. We owe you nothing.” – Beth Dutton to Jamie
- “Your company will be chapter eleven by Friday, and since we are your largest creditors, I can promise you there’ll be no negotiating then.” – Beth Dutton
- “Jamie: Cancer is suicide from the inside, out. That’s what you are, Beth. Beth: Wow, that’s really deep Jamie. You must be watching Ted Talks on Youtube.” – Beth and Jamie
- “Beth: I believe in lovin’ with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. That’s it. That’s all there is. Rip: I believe in the same thing.” – Beth Dutton
- “You came alone ’cause none of your friends could afford it, and those who do, they have wives a lot smarter than yours ’cause let’s be honest, Ted, you didn’t come here to fish.” – Beth Dutton
- “Well, that’s what it means. It means that you have me, that I’m yours. It means come live your life with me. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you.” – Beth to Rip
- “What do you think’s gonna happen when I dump our 18-percent share tomorrow morning? I’ll tell you what. The stock will drop below 10, SEC will suspend trading, and every creditor you have will file on you.” – Beth Dutton
- “You’re in real estate or something equally as unimportant, married, couple of kids, one on the way. That was your excuse to come out here. Need the break. Work, family life, it’s so demanding. A little fresh air, a little ‘me’ time.” – Beth Dutton
- “Here’s all the things I don’t believe. I don’t believe you’re capable of swallowing your pride and contributing to this family. I don’t believe our father will ever trust you again, which is why I don’t believe you have a role here anymore.” – Beth Dutton
- “My great-grandfather had a dream. All of his sons on the same road, the same ranch working toward the same goal. That dream survived a hundred year, until me. With me, it died. I didn’t have enough sons. They just kept dying or quitting. And one day, not too long ago, I realized that I have enough sons after all.” – Beth Dutton
- “Beth: You are many things, Baby, but funny is not one of them. Sorry. Rip: Mmm. Call me that again. Beth: Call you what? Rip: Baby. Say it again. Beth: You like that, do you? Rip: Mmm. Yeah, I do. Beth: It’s OK, baby. Rip: What should I call you? Beth: Wife. [pause] I didn’t mean that.” – Beth Dutton and Rip quotes
Best of Beth Dutton Season 3 Quotes
- “You better have a big pistol in that purse.”
- “Not sure the world does slow down, dad.”
- “Oh, Dad. The blush was f****d out of me years ago.”
- “Rip: I mean, I have, I’m gonna have to ask your father.”
- “Beth: I do. It’s called my name. Beth Dutton. What’s yours?”
- “I know that now, and now is all that matters.” – Beth to John
- “Beth: Yeah, baby. I’m asking you to marry me. Will you do that?”
- “Beth: It’s handled. He saved you the indignity. So, what do you say?”
- “You know, houses are like boats. They need to be Christened.” – Beth to Rip
- “And just like that, seven generations of our family legacy will be taken from you.”
- “No…… I can’t have children. You need to know that. When you’re with me, it’s the end of you.”
- “In 35 years, I have never been alone on this ranch. We’re all alone, Rip. We can do whatever we want.”
- “I’m gonna tell you a little secret. The more you became what he wanted you to become, the more he’ll hate you for it. And he does hate you for it. We all do.”
More Sassy Quotes And Lines By Beth Dutton
- “I am the bigger bear.” – Beth Dutton (Season 4)
- “Just tell me who to fight.” — Beth Dutton
- “The only reason you’re not choking on irony is the size of your mouth.” – Beth Dutton (Season 1)
- “It’s a pour the bottle in a bucket kind of day.” – Beth Dutton (Season 4)
- “I am the rock therapists break themselves against.” – Beth Dutton (Season 4)
- “I see things in people, and I feel like if I can touch it, even if the rest of the person is rotten, I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me.”
- “I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy. And no one who tried it is alive to tell you how poorly that worked out for them.” — Beth Dutton
Beth is a sassy, strong-willed, and clever badass and a fan favorite in the Yellowstone series.
Her attitude towards life is empowering and she stands tall amidst all the tough life situations and shines with confidence. This character is surely a treat to watch and entertaining at the same time.
Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below. Also, check out some savage quotes & captions that you surely love to read.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.