Looking for inspirational words to one of a kind woman? We have rounded up the best collection of be the kind of woman quotes, sayings, captions, (with images and pictures) to encourage you to be strong, empowered and set a great example for all females out there.
Being a girl/woman and leading by example is one of the greatest things to do. When you stand tall against all odds, be brave, courageous and empowered, you inspire all other women that they can do it to.
Also See: Queen Quotes
Most popular women like Oprah Winfrey, Marilyn Monroe, Mother Teressa, Audrey Hepburn, and more have shown strength of character and have made big after all the struggles. Let’s these encouraging words empower you to be one of a kind of woman who can do anything she sets her mind to.
Be The Kind Of Woman Quotes
- “For love deceives the best of woman kind.” – Homer
- “Be the kind of woman that makes other women want to be you.”
- “Be the kind of woman that makes other girls step their game up.”
- “Be the kind of woman who makes other women want to up their game.”
- “I’m the kind of woman that likes to enjoy herself in peace.” – Alice Walker
- “I’m not a one in a million kind of girl. I’m a once in a lifetime kind of woman.”
- “A woman who knows what she brings to the table is not afraid to eat alone.” – Unknown
- Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, ‘Oh crap, she’s up!” – Unknown
- “Be the kind of woman that will walk through fire and never get burned.” – Raquel Franco
- “She seemed like the kind of woman who would fall in love with the sky.” – Nenia Campbell
- “Be the kind of woman who allows her tears to water her scars, not her fears.” – Sudhandira
- “I wanted to be a certain kind of woman. I became that kind of woman.” – Diane von Furstenberg
- “I’m a one-man kind of girl, and I only want a man who’s a one-woman man.” – Ginnifer Goodwin
- “A woman brought us into this world, so we have no right to disrespect one.” – Tupac Amaru Shakur
- “I’m the kind of woman who, when she walks into a party, all the other women leave the room.” – Lara Flynn Boyle
- “I’ve always been the kind of woman who had a man in her life even when he was the wrong man.”- Gretchen Wilson
- “The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within – strength, courage, dignity.” – Ruby Dee
- “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.” – Unknown
- “I didn’t always know what I wanted to do, but I knew the kind of woman I wanted to be.” – Diane von Furstenberg
- “A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” – Anne Roiphe
- “You will find that the woman who is really kind to dogs is always one who has failed to inspire sympathy in men.” – Max Beerbohm
- “There was so much more to her than met the eye. She had the strength of a hundred people, and the heart of a thousand.” – Danielle Steel
- “Be the kind of woman who knows her identity, walks on holy ground, and that’s also unafraid to be free and silly because life’s too short to be uptight and figured out.” – Unknown
- “Dare to be different. Be a pioneer. Be a leader. Be the kind of woman who in the face of adversity will continue to embrace life and walk fearlessly toward the challenge.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I wanted to be the kind of woman who would attract a certain kind of man that I could respect. That was my thinking. It had to do with the kind of couple I would be a part of.” – Lisa Kudrow
- “The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.” – Serena Williams
- “Be the kind of woman who doesn’t spend her days worrying about the future because she knows that no matter what does or doesn’t happen this week, this semester or this year, God will still fulfill his purpose for her.”
- “Be the kind of woman who knows that her worth is not measured by what she’s done, where she’s been, or who she was yesterday, but in who she is in Christ today, and the beautiful transformation that has taken place in her life.”
- “I’ve learned so much from being a mom about the kind of person I want to be, the kind of woman I want to be. Motherhood has taught me mindfulness. If you just parent on instinct, you’ll screw your kid up for life. You have to be so mindful.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
- “If you take care of yourself, 60 is nothing for women these days. In today’s world you can be the kind of woman you want to be … Of course, I’ve aged a bit in the face, but not enough to worry about it. I’ve common sense enough to know that if I’m nearly 70 something has to give.” – Tina Turner
- “My Dear, be the kind of woman that people make way for. Be the kind of woman that takes responsibility into her own hands, and does something with it. Be the kind of woman whose accomplishments make people stutter when they talk to her. Be the kind of woman who doesn’t let the fact that she doesn’t have it all figured out hold her back. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, ‘Oh crap, she’s up!” – Unknown
Women are all strong, it is just a matter of having the confidence to unlock the possibilities that lie in store for you.
I hope you enjoyed these motivational quotes, also check out Women Supporting Women Quotes to inspire you. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter and more.