Do you believe in Astrology? I’ve rounded up the best collection of astrology quotes, sayings, and proverbs collected from a variety of sources to give you a reality check.
Astrology has been a popular subject for centuries and has been used to understand the movements of celestial bodies and how they influence our lives.
It’s a complex and fascinating system that can provide insight and guidance to those who seek it.
Insightful Astrology quotes are a reflection of this ancient wisdom and can offer inspiration and comfort in times of need.
These horoscope quotes come from some of the greatest astrologers and philosophers of all time, who have used their knowledge and understanding of the cosmos to shed light on the human condition.
They provide wisdom and guidance on a variety of topics, including relationships, personal growth, and spirituality.
Whether you are a seasoned astrologer or simply someone looking for a little inspiration, quotes about astrology have something for everyone.
Top 10 Astrology Quotes
- “Astrology is just a finger pointing at reality.” – Steven Forrest
- “Astrology is like a gateway drug to a more cosmic world view.” – Ruby Warrington
- “Astrology is one of the oldest and most accurate tools known to mankind.” – Chris Flisher
- “Astrology is like gravity. You don’t have to believe in it for it to be working in your life.” – Zolar
- “The astronomer has a starry map of the past; the astrologer, of our futures.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Astrology is a language. If you understand this language, The sky speaks to You.” – Dane Rudhyar
- “Without astrology man treads, as it were, in the dim twilight of ignorance.” – Luke Dennis Broughton
- “Astrology is one of the great languages of our individual psyche’s pulsing relationship to the collective Dream.” – Caroline Casey
- “The planets are God’s punctuation marks pointing the sentences of human fate, written in the constellations.” – James Lendall Basford
- “Astrology is like a map. Like a roadmap, astrology is meant to be a useful tool to help guide you to wherever you want to go.” – Pila Of Hawaii
Best Quotes About Astrology
- “Astrology reveals the will of the Gods.” – Juvenal
- “Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer.” – J. P. Morgan
- “I will look on the stars and look on thee, and read the page of thy destiny.” – Letitia Elizabeth Landon
- “The magical thing about astrology is you are completely unique — no chart will ever be replicated again.” — Susan Miller
- “I wonder that thou, being, as you sayest thou art, born under Saturn, goest about to apply a moral medicine to a mortifying mischief.” – William Shakespeare
- “Astrology enables us to feel a connection to this lifetime, as if our existence holds actual weight as thanks to our origination amidst the starry skies.” – Elizabeth Davis
- “Astrology is one of the earliest attempts made by man to find the order hidden behind or within the confusing and apparent chaos that exists in the world.” – Karen Hamaker-Zondag
- “Astrology is assured of recognition from psychology, without further restrictions, because astrology represents the summation of all the psychological knowledge of antiquity.” – Carl Jung
- “Astrology has no more useful function than this, to discover the inmost nature of a man and to bring it out into his consciousness, that he may fulfill it according to the law of light.” – Aleister Crowley
- “Actually, I believe in everything, including astrology and tarot cards. All of it is just another way for people to try and tighten the link to the spirits in our universe. I believe it exists for all people.” – Billy Dee Williams
- “There is something out there. Astrology is like a game of chess with an invisible partner. We set out the board and the rules, make a move, and then find that the pieces are moving themselves, as if by an invisible hand.” –Noel Tyl
- “There is nothing in astrology that approaches the normal level of scientific “proof”, but there are intriguing patterns in the data that reveal something about the way we handle complex ideas and information.” – Joe Humphreys
- “For all its complexity, however, astrology remains fundamentally simple. It offers a time-honored system of symbols that sum up key aspects of human life while providing profound insights and practical guidance.” –Anne M. Nordhaus-Bike
- “Astrology isn’t fortune-telling, nor do astrologers speak of life being fated. As agents of free will, we always have a choice.” – Susan Miller
- “The fact that astrology nevertheless yields valid results proves that it is not the apparent positions of the stars which work, but rather the times which are measured or determined by arbitrarily named stellar positions. Time thus proves to be a stream of energy filled with qualities and not, as our philosophy would have it, an abstract concept or precondition of knowledge.” – Carl Jung
Famous Quotes On Astrology
- “The starry vault of heaven is in truth the open book of cosmic projection…” – Carl Jung
- “The Stars are a long way off, and their words get somewhat dulled in the message.” – Bram Stoker
- “Behold what is in the heavens and the earth! But revelations and warnings avail not folk who will not believe.” – Koran
- “Understanding our astrology chart is the doorway; the effort to move through it is our own.” – Chani Nicholas
- “The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable.” – John Kenneth Galbraith
- “Astrologers are agreed that the squiggles called a horoscope contain some sort of message to be decoded…” – Dennis Elwell
- “Astrology is a science in itself and contains an illuminating body of knowledge. It taught me many things and I am greatly indebted to it.” – Albert Einstein
- “The way that I see astrology is as a repository of thought and psychology. A system we’ve created as a culture as way to make things mean things.” – Eleanor Catton
- “Though Astrology is like a deep ocean…anybody can get knowledge through going deeply in water and get some drops of nectar of this divine knowledge.” – Onkarlal Sharma Prmad
- “Don’t laugh at the voice of the stars. They are far away, their rays are light and pale, and we can barely see their sleeping shadows, but their sorcery is stern and dark.” – Leonid Andreyev
- “Astrology had an important role in the ancient world. You can’t understand many things unless you know something about astrology—the plays of Shakespeare and so on.” – Steven Pinker
- “About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Classic Astrological Quotes About Horoscope
- “Your path is illuminated by a roadmap of stars. I am here to guide you!” – Ambika Devi
- “There is no better boat than a horoscope to help a man cross over the sea of life.” – Varaha Mihira
- “Astrology is like any other superstition: It has no power unless people allow it to direct their lives.” – Bill Myers
- “Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.” – Joel 2:28
- “If the people were a little more ignorant, astrology would flourish — if a little more enlightened, religion would perish.”- Robert Green Ingersoll
- “A child is born on that day and at that hour when the celestial rays are in mathematical harmony with his individual karma.” – Sri Yukteswar
- “I was born during an eclipse. I believe very much in astrology. If you were born on an eclipse it indicates your destiny is chaotic.” – Gloria Vanderbilt
- “We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more.” – Carl Jung
- “The soul of the newly born baby is marked for life by the pattern of the stars at the moment it comes into the world, unconsciously remembers it, and remains sensitive to the return of configurations of a similar kind.” –Johannes Kepler
10 Funny Astrology Quotes
- “I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.” – Arthur C. Clarke
- “We are merely the stars’ tennis-balls, struck and bandied which way please them.”- John Webster
- “A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician.” – Hippocrates
- “Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy: the mad daughter of a wise mother.”- Voltaire
- “We need not feel ashamed of flirting with the zodiac. The zodiac is well worth flirting with.” – D. H. Lawrence
- “An Astronomer who denies Astrology, is like a butcher who recognizes the brain but is unaware of its transmission of waves.” – Ahmed Hulusi
- “To the medical man, astrology is invaluable in diagnosing diseases and prescribing a remedy, for it reveals the hidden cause of all ailments.” – Max Heindel
- “I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens…I look up into the stars and I imagine: ‘How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form?’” – Katy Perry
- “Dabbling in astrology is like carrying a lucky rabbit’s foot as an omen of good luck which costs us very little and might have some beneficial effects.” – Sigfried Fred Singer
- “Astrology is like a weather report; it tells you what conditions you’re likely to face in the future. If the weatherman says it’s probably going to rain, you bring an umbrella. If you follow that advice, you won’t get wet.” – Lee Goldberg
One of the most beautiful aspects of astrology quotes is that they often offer a fresh perspective on life. They can help you to see the world in a new light and can provide guidance when you are feeling lost or uncertain.
They can also offer insight into your own personality and traits, helping you to better understand yourself and others.
Astrology quotes can be a powerful tool for self-discovery and growth, as well as a source of inspiration and comfort.
Whether you are looking for a quote to help you start your day on the right foot or to offer you solace during difficult times, astrology has much to offer.
So, whether you are a non-believer or a seasoned astrologer, or simply someone in search of a little inspiration, these quotes are well worth exploring.
If you think you can relate to deep quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotations, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.