Looking for the best Christmas friends captions for your Insta pics? We have rounded up the best Christmas captions with friends, including tag-lines, one-liners, and quotes for your Christmas party Instagram pictures.
Also See: Cute Christmas Instagram Captions
Christmas is almost here, folks! This is the most magical time of the year with your loved ones, family and friends with the perfect food, weather, celebrations and presents.
Also See: Flirty Couple Captions for Christmas
If you have your special love one by your side, its time to click the most memorable pictures and caption them right for your Insta posts.
And if it’s your first Christmas together as friends nothing like it. Keep these cute and sassy captions handy for your Christmas IG pics and cherish them forever to celebrate your friendship.
Christmas Captions With Friends For Instagram
- Oh deer.
- Fa la la la
- Let’s get lit.
- Sleigh-in it.
- The elf did it.
- My new look.
- Sleigh All Day.
- All spruced up.
- ‘Tis the season.
- Gangsta wrappa.
- Happy holla days.
- Totally sleighed it.
- I believe in donuts.
- Drink up, grinches.
- All the jingle ladies.
- All is calm all is bright.
- We’ve got chemis-tree.
- Hot Chocolate Weather.
- Dear Santa, define ‘nice.’
- ‘Tis the season to sparkle.
- More peppermint, please.
- Coffee & Christmas music.
- Dear Santa… I can explain.
- Warning: reindeer crossing.
- Sparkly bows and mistletoe.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- You rock my Christmas socks.
- It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- All I want for Christmas is food.
- Not getting changed this month.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Hurry down the chimney tonight.
- There’s snow place like my couch.
- The world changes when it snows.
- Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- Give them something to bark about.
- I hope Rudolph eats the naughty list.
- You can find me under the mistletoe.
- Happy holidays from me and my pooch.
- ‘Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!
- Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry?
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year…
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!
- Happy holidays from all of Santa’s little elves.
- Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- Kindness is Free, Sprinkle that Stuff Everywhere.
- “Some people are worth melting for.”- Olaf, Frozen
- “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.”- Home Alone
- Friends like you make the season bright, Merry Christmas.
- If you need me, I’ll be jinglin’ from the kitchen to the couch.
- Twinkle twinkle, little star. #christmastreelightsaremyfavorite
- What did one ornament say to another? ‘I like hanging with you.’
- We’re just like a bunch of candy canes: sweet and slightly twisted.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- “Merry Christmas, you cotton-headed ninny muggins.”- Buddy, Elf
- About to settle down for a long winter’s nap. See you in the morning!
- Maybe Christmas Doesn’t Come from a Store; Perhaps it Means a Bit More.
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.
- Never thought this moment would arrive, but every single present is finally wrapped.
- Don’t mind me, I’ll just be over here crying, crafting & watching Hallmark Christmas movies.
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”- Buddy the Elf, Elf
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year Most of the time once in a while Never mind, I’ll buy my own stuff.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- Friends are like Christmas lights. Some are broke. Others just don’t work for you and there are others that make your day shine bright.
- Some people just lock others off when they believe they’ve become superior in whatever way to their friends or family but aren’t we supposed to help others when we advance?
- What mess up your Christmas season? Your weird friends, who are you connected with? My girlfriend is my main connection and she can change my perspective if I allow her to.
More Christmas Captions and Quotes