Looking for heartfelt quotes about a loved one watching over you? We have rounded up the best collection of watching over you from heaven quotes, sayings, captions, and messages (with images and pictures) to comfort you that the departed soul to heavenly abode is protecting you.
Also See: Guradian Angel Quotes
When someone close to your heart (family, friends, partner) passes away, then it’s an irreparable loss. An emptiness no one can fill. But the deceased is now an angel watching over you from heaven above, giving you love, strength, and the will to carry on.
This belief and hope keep our loved ones in our thoughts and make the journey of life easy when we know our Heavenly Father is watching over us from Heaven.
Even though our deceased loved one is not with us physically on Earth, their blessings and grace are always with us like a guardian angel.
If you have lost your mother, father, grandma, or daughter, son, or friends to death, then know that they are now safe in Heaven watching us every time.
These comforting quotes and sayings are divided into these sections;
- Watching Over You From Heaven Quotes
- Best Watching From Heaven Quotes
These uplifting quotes and messages will give you the reassurance that you are not alone, and your deaceased mom/dad/loved one is watching over you, protecting you, and guiding you every moment.
Watching Over You From Heaven Quotes
- “When you lose someone you love, you gain an angel that you know.”
- “There cannot possibly be a God in heaven watching all of this calmly.” – Ravi Shankar
- “I thought I’d gone to heaven, because I grew up watching Roy and Gene Autry.” – Lee Majors
- “If TEARS could build a stairway and MEMORIES a lane, I would walk right up to HEAVEN and bring you home again.” – Unknown
- “Was it my lot in life to stand forever on heaven’s shores watching the glittering swirl of celestial bodies on the other side?” – Natsuo Kirino
- “No one was more important than my mom and dad. I know they are watching from a place up in heaven here today to make sure all their kids are doing good.” – Eddie Murray
- “Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” – Unknown
- “I am watching over you from the stars. Don’t be scared, I know exactly where you are. Cause there’s a piece of me and it’s burning in your heart. Even death could never tear us apart.”
- “God is wholly present in all creation, in every corner, behind you and before you. Do you think God is sleeping on a pillow in heaven? God is watching over you and protecting you.” – Martin Luther
- “To someone very special in heaven: I heard that people in Heaven can look down and watch over us. If that’s true, when you see me sitting quietly, know that I am thinking of you, and remembering all that made you so special.”
- “Dealing with the passing of a loved one is heartbreaking. If someone close to your heart passes away, don’t think of it as a loss. They are now an angel watching over you from heaven above, giving you love, strength, and the will to carry on.”
- “To my dear angel in heaven, I just want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and how much I love you so. I know you are in God’s care that is how it should be but when I get to heaven He will give you back to me.” – John F Connor
- “I’m always watching over you although you may not see I know this time apart is hard, I know that you miss me. But I am with you every day and through the darkest night my soul lives on beyond the veil I am just gone from sight. I know such peace and comfort here my soul is truly free. When the time is right, you’ll join me here and share eternity.”
- “She always leaned to watch for us, anxious if we were late, in winter by the window, in summer by the gate. And though we mocked her tenderly, who had such foolish care, the long way home would seem safer Because she waited there. Her thoughts were all so full of us, she never could forget! And so I think that where she is she must be watching yet. Waiting till we come home to her, anxious if we are late, watching from Heaven’s window, leaning on Heaven’s gate.”
- “As I sit in heaven and watch you every day I try to let you know with signs I never went away. I hear you when you’re laughing and watch you as you sleep. I even place my arms around you to calm you as you weep. I see you wish the days away begging to have me home so I try to send you signs so you know you are not alone Don’t feel guilty that you have life that was denied to me heaven is truly beautiful. Just wait and see. So live your life, laugh again enjoy yourself, be free then I know with every breath you take you’ll be taking one for me….”
Best Watching From Heaven Quotes
Even in the darkest phase of your life, someone is always there to protect you who may be unseen to your eyes, like an angel, to heal you and comfort you.
Also See: Angel Quotes
All you need to do is have faith and believe the that power that watches over you all the time.
- “I have an angel watching over me, she is my mom.” – Unknown
- “My dad’s not here, but he’s watching in heaven.” – Bubba Watson
- “When I look up at the night sky I somehow know you’ll always watch over me.” – Unknown
- “Because someone we love is in heaven there’s a little bit of heaven in our home.” – Unknown
- “I know you are always watching over me and that your guiding hand will forever be on my shoulder.” – Unknown
- “Mom, I know you are watching and listening from up above in heaven. I hope I am making you proud.”
- “A raindrop landing on your cheek is a kiss from someone that lives in heaven who is watching over you.” – Unknown
- “I look up to the stars, see one shinning so brightly, and know you’re up there watching over and protecting me. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you.”
- “Those we have lost are watching over us. Spirits don’t die. Listen as they try to connect with us. They are all around us maybe inside that little butterfly.” – Charlene Stannard
- “Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.”
- “Merrily, merrily, listen to me, flitting and flying merrily, merrily listen to me, flitting and flying from tree to tree. Nothing fear I, by land or sea, for God in heaven is watching me.” – Maud Lindsay
- “I will miss her dearly, and I hope that she is up in heaven right now watching us and smiling, even though deep down I know that if there is an afterlife, she’s a pretty much open-and-shut case for hell.” – Mindy Kaling
- “Mothers don’t go to heaven when they die. They get special permission from God to stay around a bit longer and watch over their children, no matter what has passed between them in their brief mortal lives.” – Elif Shafak
- “I know you sleep in heaven, and up there dream of me. Waiting there for those you love, until together we will be. I know that you’re not lonely, in company of angels above. Watching over and protecting, those left behind you love.”
- “Have you ever wondered what a witness is? It’s someone who has died, who lives in heaven and watches over the lives of those she loved. That’s what I do. I watch you. I cheer you on. I hurt when you hurt.” – Gena Showalter
- “You watch me while I’m sleeping, you care for me every day, you point me to the right path, if my footsteps lead me astray, your gentle ways inspire me, you lighten up my soul, you’re my friendly guardian angel, you make my life feel whole.”
- “Every day and every night when you feel the need to hold me tight just blow a kiss into the sky, for I will be that close by. In the heavens throughout the day, I watch over you and hear you pray. I see you smile and shed a tear, for you know that I’m still near. I’m the angel of your eye, your angel in the sky.” – Unknown
- “All through heaven, I’ll be watching over you. All through the rains I’ll be your shade, all through the dark I’ll be right there with you baby holding your hand, telling you it’s alright and when you cry I’ll be right there holding you in my arms and telling you it was never your fault. So don’t worry I’m your Angel standing by.”
- “I miss my dad. You were a dad who was so special and who was loved so very much and brought so much happiness to the lives you touched. You were always kind and caring and so understanding too and if help was ever needed Dad it came so freely from you. You were a gift to all the world and brought joy to everyone and life has never been the same ever since you have been gone. I know you’re watching over me Dad I love and miss you Dad… Until we meet again.”
- “My angel up in heaven, I wanted you to know, I feel you watching over me, everywhere I go. I wish you were with me, but that can never be, memories of you in my heart, that only I can see. My angel up in heaven, I hope you understand, that I would give anything if I could hold your hand. I’d hold you oh so tightly, and never let you go, and all the love inside of me, to you I would show. My angel up in heaven, for now, we are apart, you’ll always live inside of me, deep within my heart.”
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom about life and death to inspire you to live life to the fullest.