40 Too Much To Handle Quotes To Inspire You
Looking for quotes about too much to handle? We have rounded up the best collection of too much to handle quotes, sayings, captions, status (with images and pictures) that you can resonate with.
Life can sometimes be too much too handle, that might be in respect of stress, love, care, or a difficult person or situation. We often use these terms in various circumstances where be it the cuteness of a loved one or the overwhelming stress of a crisis.
Let’s see some famous too much to handle quotes that are a mix of sad, pain, funny sayings that you might relate to. If you like these quotes also check out our article on caring too much quotes that will melt your heart.
Too Much To Handle Quotes
- “Caring too much is what I’m good at.”
- “I Love you too much and it’s getting hard to handle.”
- “I’m not too much to handle, You are incapable of handling me.”
- “You will be too much for some people. Those aren’t your people.”
- “What’s the matter, too much for you to handle?” – Michael Richards
- “You’re a diamond but some men prefer rhinestones and that’s okay…”
- “It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply.” – Unknown
- “You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate.”
- “A little too unbalanced. A little too far gone. Too much to handle. Too high to touch.”
- “You were never asking for too much. You were simply just asking the wrong person.”
- “Rare, intelligent and strong she’s always been too much woman for most men.” – r.h. Sin
- “When she become too much to handle, she just push everyone away….” – A. Ssthitiprangya
- “Dogs are too much to handle. I don’t need anything in my house that’s needier than me.” – Marc Maron
- “You will never be too much or not enough for the right person. Don’t settle for someone who can’t love you for who you are.”
- “Do not be concerned too much with what will happen. Everything which happens will be good and useful for you.” – Epictetus
- “Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you’ve met someone who doesn’t have the courage to handle you.” – Unknown
- “The key to handling pressure is to enjoy it when you’re confronted with it rather than worry about it too much.” – Steve Waugh
- “Don’t judge me. You can’t handle half of what I’ve dealt with. There’s a reason I do the things I do, there’s a reason I am who I am.”
- “You will be “too much” for some people. Too loud, too soft. Too this, too that. But you’ll always be perfect for the people who need you.”
- “Rejoice when people walk away. If they can’t handle who you are now, then they will certainly won’t be able to handle who you’re going to become.” – Unknown
- “Most people are afraid to follow their dreams. The thought of failure is too much for them to handle so they never even try to achieve them.” – Robert Cheeke
- “To talk over a quarrel, with its inevitable accompaniment of self-justification, is too much like handling cobwebs to be very successful.” – Margaret Deland
- “The human mind has a primitive ego defense mechanism that negates all realities that produce too much stress for the brain to handle. It’s called Denial.” – Dan Brown
- “There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.” – Zayn Malik
- “There will be people who cannot handle your grace, your beauty, your wisdom, your heart; mostly because they can’t handle their own. But you will never be, and have never been, too much.”
- “It’s up to each person’s parents whether they think it’s too frightening or too violent, how much their kids can handle, what they want to teach them, what they want to show them.” – Gina Philips
- “He says you are too much. You talk, laugh, smile, feel too much. But baby,here is the real problem.He is too little to appreciate that it took an entire galaxy being woven into one soul to make you.”
- “Life is too hard, too much to handle. Nobody told me there’d be days like these. How could nobody tell me there’d be days like these? How could they let me grow up like that—happy and pink and stupid?” – Karen Marie Moning
- “You may be afraid. But the choice to love you is mine. Not yours. You don’t get to make that choice for me. You can choose to not let me love you, but you can’t tell me what’s too much for me to handle. That’s for me to decide.” – Jasinda Wilder
- “It doesn’t pay to say too much when you are mad enough to choke. For the word that stings the deepest is the word that is never spoke, let the other fellow wrangle till the storm has blown away, then he’ll do a heap of thinking about the things you didn’t say.” – Jules Renard
- “I’m always a little too much for people to handle. A little too sad or a little too overbearing or maybe even a little too annoying. I’m always too much. But I was always too little for the only person I ever really loved and that really screws me up inside. I was never enough.” – JSM
- “What is much harder to handle is the sense that you have to live up to the mark someone else has set for you. The grades become too important, the competition too frantic, the fear of disappointing those who believe in you turns into an overwhelming nightmare.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “Life is so full of unpredictable beauty and strange surprises. Sometimes that beauty is too much for me to handle. Do you know that feeling? When something is just too beautiful? When someone says something or writes something or plays something that moves you to the point of tears, maybe even changes you.” – Mark Oliver Everett
- “Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse.” – Regina Brett
- “If you cannot handle adversity you cannot handle success. For how you handle one determines how you handle the other. Learning humility through our problems leads us to depend on God for things out of our control. For His help we become grateful. Gratitude and humbleness are exactly the same reactions we should have when successful.” – Tom Krause
- “Dear woman, sometimes you’ll just be too much woman. Too smart, too beautiful, too strong. Too much of something. That makes a man feel like less of a man, which will start making you feel like you have to be less of woman. The biggest mistake you can make is removing jewels from your crown to make it easier for a man to carry. When this happens, I need you to understand, you do not need a smaller crown — you need a man with bigger hands.” – Michael E. Reid
- “When the pain of being where you are is too much to handle, when life is shoving you in the direction of the unknown, dare to trust in…When you begin to take care of yourself, when you follow what feels good for you and put your own physical and mental health first, you’ll find the path will begin to open up. You’ll find support from unexpected places. You may even find that your worst-case scenario turns out to be the best thing you could have hoped for. What I’ve learned is that having a plan is overrated. Sometimes we really do need to let go and see what happens next.” – Louise Watson
Let us know which of the above sayings and quotes you resonate the most with? If you have a quote which is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
If you loved these quotes, then do check out Phoenix Quotes and our post on when life gives you lemons quotes irrespective of the tough times.
Share these wise words of wisdom with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter to encourage them to do your best and prove it all with their powerful action and hard work.