Tea is my go-to stress buster. It’s like a warm hug in a mug, a liquid escape from the chaos of the world. I mean, who doesn’t love a good cup of tea, right? If you enjoy sipping a cup of tea anytime, then enjoy some of the best tea quotes, sayings, and captions that every tea lover will relate to.
So, next time you’re in need of a little comfort or a boost, remember that tea’s got your back. Because in the world of beverages, a cup of tea is like a friend that’s always there to lift your spirits, one cup at a time.
Now, there’s a whole tea world out there. You’ve got your classics like black tea, and a proper Kickstarter in the morning. Then there’s green tea, all zen, and healthy vibes. Herbal teas? Oh yeah, they’re like a spa day for your senses.
Also See: Coffee Quotes
But here’s the deal: tea isn’t just about the taste; it’s about the feels. It’s about those conversations that happen over a cuppa, the “me time” you steal when things get crazy, and the memories tied to each unique flavor.
So go ahead, brew a little magic, and let the calming flavors whisper, “Everything’s going to be tea-rrific.” ☕️?
Top 10 Tea Quotes
- “A cup of tea is a cup of peace.” — Ken Cohen
- “Where there’s tea there’s hope.” — Arthur Wing Pinero
- “Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage.” — Catherine Douzel
- “Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” — Frances Hardinge
- “The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort and refinement.” — Arthur Gray
- “No matter what is happening in your life, you always offer tea.” — Clemantine Wamariya
- “No matter where you are in the world, you are at home when tea is served.” — Earlene Grey
- “Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings.” — Letitia Baldrige
- “Tea is quiet and our thirst for tea is never far from our craving for beauty.” — James Norwood Pratt
- “There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be diminished by a nice cup of tea.” — Bernard-Paul Heroux
Best Quotes About Tea
- “Home is where the tea is.” — Js Devivre
- “No one feels alone, with a cup of tea.” — Unknown
- “A cup of tea changes “bitter” to “better”.” — Unknown
- “Doing nothing is respectable at tea.” — Sasaki Sanmi
- “Tea … is a religion of the art of life.” — Kakuzo Okakura
- “Life is like a cup of tea. It’s all in how you make it.” — Unknown
- “Enjoy life sip by sip, not gulp by gulp.” — The Minister of Leaves
- “A simple cup of tea is far from a simple matter.” — Mary Lou Heiss
- “Happiness is warming your hands with a warm cup of tea.” — Unknown
- “Life is like a tea-cup to be filled to the brim and enjoyed with friends.” — Unknown
Tea Quotes Every Tea Lover Can Relate To
- “Making tea is a ritual that stops the world from falling in on you.” — Jonathan Stroud
- “Water is the mother of tea, a teapot its father, and fire the teacher.” — Chinese Proverb
- “Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” — Bill Watterson
- “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C.S. Lewis
- “There is no problem on earth that can’t be ameliorated by a hot bath and a cup of tea.” — Jasper Fforde
- “There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.” — Lin Yutang
- “The tea session is modeled after the silence of retreat; a time to enjoy life far removed from daily existence.” — Sen Joo
- “Some people will tell you there is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When tea becomes ritual, it takes its place at the heart of our ability to see greatness in small things.” — Muriel Barbery
- “When you are drinking tea, it is basically a private conversation between the tea and your individual soul.” — Lu Ann Pannunzio
- “Tea does our fancy aid, Repress those vapours which the head invade And keeps that palace of the soul serene.” — Edmund Waller
- “Tea tempers the spirit and harmonizes the mind; dispels lassitude and relieves fatigue, awakens thought and prevents drowsiness.” — Lu Yu
- “The effect of tea is cooling and as a beverage it is most suitable. It is especially fitting for persons of self-restraint and inner worth.” — Lu Yu
- “Afternoon tea should be provided, fresh supplies, with thin bread-and-butter, fancy pastries, cakes, etc., being brought in as other guests arrive.” — Isabella Beeton
- “Tea is wealth itself, because there is nothing that cannot be lost,no problem that will not disappear, no burden that will not float away, between the first sip and the last.” — The Minister of Leaves
Tea Party Quotes To Warm Your Soul
With each refreshing sip of tea, the worries of the day seem to melt away, replaced by a sense of calm and tranquility that only a perfectly brewed cup of tea can bring.
In this strong or fine cup of tea, you find not just a beverage, but a quiet companion that stands ready to embrace you, uplift you, and infuse your day with much-needed energy.
- “Tea: The cure for everything.” — Unknown
- “A cup of tea makes everything better.” — Unknown
- “Tea! Bless ordinary everyday afternoon tea!” — Agatha Christie
- “Tea is to the body as music is to the soul.” — Earlene Grey
- “There’s something hypnotic about the word tea.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
- “A cup of tea is an excuse to share great thoughts with great minds.” — Cristina Re
- “The mere chink of cups and saucers tunes the mind to happy repose.” — George Gissing
- “We are like tea, we don’t know our own strength until we’re in hot water.” — Sister Busche
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy tea and that’s kind of the same thing.” — Unknown
- “When she is unable to avoid the matter further, she makes a pot of tea.” — Erin Morgenstern
- “If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty.” — Japanese Proverb
- “Tea is a part of daily life. It is as simple as eating when hungry and drinking when thirsty.” — Yamamoto Soshun
- “I must drink lots of tea or I cannot work. Tea unleashes the potential which slumbers in the depth of my soul.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.” — Henry James
- “When I drink tea I am conscious of peace. The cool breath of heaven rises in my sleeves, and blows my cares away.” — Lo Tung
- “Tea is best when enjoyed in pleasant surroundings, whether indoors or out, where the atmosphere is tranquil, the setting harmonious.” — John Blofeld
- “Wherever you are drinking your tea, whether at work, in a cafe, or at home, it is wonderful to allow enough time to appreciate it.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Even the tea itself–warm and comforting–inspires a feeling of relaxation and trust that fosters shared confidences.” — Emilie Barnes
Funny Tea Quotes
- “Blood group: Tea positive.” — Unknown
- “A cup of tea a day, keeps worries away.” — Unknown
- “A cup of tea would restore my normality.” — Douglas Adams
- “The path to Heaven passes through a teapot.” — Ancient Proverb
- “A true warrior, like tea, shows his strength in hot water.” — Chinese Proverb
- “I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea.” — Lu T’ung
- “I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.” — Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “Wouldn’t it be dreadful to live in a country where they didn’t have tea?” — Noel Coward
- “Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one.” — Ancient Chinese Proverb
- “Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea! How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea.” — Sydney Smith
Short Tea Captions For Tea Lovers
Feel free to pair these captions with your tea photos on social media to add a dash of charm and personality!
- Tea time = Me time. ☕️?
- Sippin’ on sereni-tea… ☕️✨
- Tea is my love language. ??
- Tea: the hug in a mug we all need. ??
- Steeped in love and good vibes. ??
- Tea: where comfort meets coziness. ??
- Life’s short, drink good tea! ?☕️
- Sip by sip, taking life in. ☕️?
- Happiness is a cup of tea with good friends.
- Raising my cup to the simple joys in life. ??
- Tea: my daily dose of inner peace. ?♀️?
More About the History of Tea
Tea’s story began in ancient China, where leaves from the Camellia sinensis plant were first brewed. Over time, it journeyed to different corners of the world, acquiring unique names like “cha” in Mandarin, “chai” in Hindi, and “te” in Portuguese.
From Asia to Africa, tea became a cherished sip that unites cultures with its diverse flavors.
And with time, tea became not only a beverage but a cultural phenomenon, a symbol of hospitality, a source of comfort, and a way to connect with others. Different tea varieties emerged – black, green, oolong, white, and more – each offering a unique profile of flavors and health benefits.
If you love these quotations about tea then please share them with friends and family on social media, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp, and more.