Looking for your favorite quotes from Summer Walker? We have rounded up the best collection of Summer Walker quotes, sayings, captions from Instagram, Status Messages, song lyrics from albums (with images and pictures) about love, life, dreams, mental health, anxiety, and more to inspire you.
Summer Marjani Walker is an American singer-songwriter from Atlanta, Georgia is the raging music industry sensation taking everyone by storm on the Billboard charts. She is signed to Love Renaissance and Interscope Records.
Also See: Top Nicki Minaj Quotes
Full name: Summer Marjani Walker, Aka: Summer Walker
Born: April 11, 1996 Born in: Atlanta, Georgia
Occupation: American singer, songwriter.
Height: 5ft 5in Weight: 59kg Net worth: $200 thousand
From 2016 to 2018, Walker had a small cleaning business. With time she learned how to play the guitar by watching tutorials on YouTube and posted various videos on the platform performing covers. One thing led to another and with her increasing popularity Walker signed Love Renaissance and Interscope Records.
Her first studio album Over It debuted on October 4, 2019, and received acclaim from critics. Keep reading these inspirational Summer Walker quotes and song lyrics about love, dreams, life, and more.
We have divided the post in the following sections;
- Summer Walker Quotes
- Summer Walker Quotes Song Lyrics
- Summer Walker Instagram Captions
Summer Walker Quotes
- “Performing gives me so much anxiety.” — Summer Walker
- “I fart. My backstage ritual is flatulence.” — Summer Walker
- “I’m just a regular person, nothing more.” — Summer Walker
- “Starve your distractions. Feed your focus.” — Summer Walker
- “I don’t want to lose myself for someone else.” — Summer Walker
- “Wear your crown and go chase your dreams.” — Summer Walker
- “Don’t try to rush things that needs time to grow.” — Summer Walker
- “Hold on to your happiness for dear life… It slips away too easily.” — Summer Walker
- “You Don’t know what love is…If you never stayed up all night crying.” – Summer Walker
- “Not everything is as it seems just be you; appreciate your imperfection.” — Summer Walker
- “At the end of the day, I’m a person. I have feelings. I get tired. I get sad.” — Summer Walker
- “As you know, I have been very open about my struggle with social anxiety.” — Summer Walker
- “Be careful of friends you ride with… Some don’t got you as much as you think.” — Summer Walker
- “I would be more at peace if I could just record music and slide it under the door.” — Summer Walker
- “A true lady doesn’t demand, she thanks… and a true man doesn’t promise, he commits.” — Summer Walker
- “I take showers; I don’t like them because I like baths in very nice jacuzzi or garden tubs.” — Summer Walker
- “I been me from day one, I’m not about to start acting different, talking different, treating people different, or looking different.” — Summer Walker
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” — Summer Walker
- “There’s a lot of people out here faking a smile on their face like they got it together but inside actually suffering from some sort of traumatic experience, a loss, depressed, fearful, envious, or whatever the case may be, but I can feel it.” — Summer Walker
- “Beyond blessed. My whole life changed in a year & a half, like literally a year ago I was scrubbing toilets and stripping. I’m now damn near financially free with a paid-off house & car without a care in the world, and it’s all cause of ya’ll so thank you.” — Summer Walker
- “Black women, I’m talking to you, because it’s not white women, it’s not Latino, it’s not Native American—I checked, it’s ya’ll. The self-hate is ridiculous. Why do you hate yourself so much, why do you hate your texture, why do you hate your culture, why do you hate your history?” — Summer Walker
Summer Walker Quotes Song Lyrics
These are some of the best lines from her famous music about pain, love, heartbreak, and feelings. I’m sure you will relate these amazing lyrics which are really deep and relatable to a lot of you.
- “If you claim you want me, it ain’t no thang.” — Summer Walker (Playing Games Song Lyrics)
- “Cause I learned what love is once I let it go.” — Summer Walker (Let It Go Lyrics)
- “Baby, I’m talkin’ crazy, I need you right in my space.” — Summer Walker
- “I don’t really need the pain, but I love to feel the pain.” — Summer Walker (Deep Lyrics)
- “Cause we are way too involved, just to cut and not call.” — Summer Walker
- “I thought that I was changing you, I can’t believe I praised you.” — Summer Walker (Let It Go Lyrics)
- “You don’t know what love is… If you never stayed up all night crying.” — Summer Walker (Session 32 Lyrics Song)
- “I don’t know what it is, I can’t tell you what it is, but you got me goin’ crazy.” — Summer Walker
- “On the brain all the time, thinkin’ of all the things that we did.” — Summer Walker (Come Thru)
- “I been waiting so long for a love like this, it’s a feeling so strong, I don’t wanna resist.” — Summer Walker ( I’ll Kill You)
- “All I ever asked was you to pick up the phone when you alone, all I ever asked was you to show me some love, kisses, and hugs.” — Summer Walker
- “I know you say you hit my line, I’m on your mind and that You want this bad, so I’m cool with that I’m just tryna match your words with your actions” — Summer Walker (Playing Games)
- “You a man, you say you the man, You say you ’bout it, you say you got it planned, I really was tryna listen You say I ain’t got no discipline, And that there why I wasn’t listenin’.” — Summer Walker (Over It Album)
Summer Walker Quotes Instagram Captions
- “That btch.” — Summer Walker
- “Show me off.” — Summer Walker
- “I got options.” — Summer Walker
- “Show me love.” — Summer Walker
- “Playing games.” — Summer Walker
- “Girls need love.” — Summer Walker
- “They need more.” — Summer Walker
- “You wanna wife it.” — Summer Walker
- “Put it on my grave.” — Summer Walker
- “I can’t take no shit.” — Summer Walker
- “Drape me in Gucci.” — Summer Walker
- “Just wanna have fun.” — Summer Walker
- “I need more than satisfaction.” — Summer Walker
- “Make you forget about all them hoes.” — Summer Walker
More About Summer Walker And Her Life
On August 23, 2019, Walker released a track, called “Playing Games” as the first official single for her debut studio album, titled Over It. Over It debuted in the number two spot on the Billboard 200 chart and went certified platinum. . Its debut week marked the largest streaming week for an R&B album by a female artist, in terms of on-demand audio streams creating history.
On November 17, Walker won her first Soul Train Music Award for Best New Artist. Later, in early 2020, Walker collaborated with an American rapper 21 Savage on a song, titled “Secret”. She also appeared on a remix for Justin Bieber’s song Yummy.
In January 2019, Walker released her debut EP, CLEAR.
Walker has also collaborated in some remixes with some big names in the industry, including Justin Bieber, Drake and DJ Khaled. She also performed “Session 32” and “Come Thru” with Usher at the 2020 BET Awards.
On December 10, her debut song, “Session 32” was certified gold and her collaboration featuring Jhené Aiko, titled “I’ll Kill You” was a certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), respectively.
In an interview with The Face she stated that the experience was “helping her grow out of her shell” and that it was “a fun experience”.
In March of 2021, Walker gave birth to a baby girl. She is also known to actively voice her personal opinions on issues throughout both of her Instagram pages.
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Summer Walker! Let us know your favorite quote from the list and write in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and more.