Looking for inspirational quotes about soul sister? We have rounded up the best collection of soul sister quotes, sayings, messages, captions for Instagram, and status, (with images and pictures) to celebrate the great bond and show her how important she means to you.
Soul Sister Meaning – A “soul sister” is any woman be it a friend, a cousin, or one’s own sister, whose thoughts, attitudes, and feelings closely match yours, a kindred soul.
Also Check: Best Soulmate Quotes
The bond you share with your soul sister is very special. It’s got the warmth of family and comfort just like friends. She’s your guiding star, confidante, and partner in crime.
They help and support each other with everything, especially when times are difficult. She is the first person who you want to share your happiness with and is also the first person whom you go to when something is bothering you in life.
There is a deep level of understanding between soul sisters and are the ones you can count on at any given time.
They will stand by you through thick and thin and will love you at times even when you fail to love yourself.
Having a soul sister by your side you know that you have an endless amount of comfort, support, and friendship from a single person. Her presence transforms you into a lifted and happier being.
Also Check: Women Supporting Women Quotes
Not only do you share your deepest secrets and fears with your soul sister, but we also find inspiration from them.
They always guide you, support you, and protect you. So there’s always something special about soul sister!
These famous soul-sister quotes will inspire you to celebrate sisterhood and friends who support and trust you and are uplifting your spirits all the time.
If it’s your soul sister’s birthday or your friendversary take out time to appreciate your close friends who are like soul sisters to you with these soul sister texts, cards, and messages.
Top 10 Soul Sister Quotes
- “Without knowing it, we became soul sisters.” – Meara O’Hara
- “Sisters make the best friends in the world.” –Marilyn Monroe
- “Friends by heart and sisters by soul.” – Unknown
- “A sister is both your mirror —and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel
- “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “You will always be…the sister of my soul, the friend of my heart.” – Unknown
- “More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.” – Linda Sunshine
- “She could always talk me into anything. My sister made me a little starstruck.” – Stacie Ramey
- “Sisters share a bond unlike any other – thornier, but also tender, full of possibility.” – Joy McCullough
- “She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person.” – Oprah Winfrey
Best Unbiological Soul Sister Quotes
A soul sister is a once-in-a-lifetime friend who understands you more than yourself. Having a soul sister is a rewarding and humbling experience. Even if you don’t share the same bloodline, you share pretty much everything with her.
Also Check: Emotional Sister Quotes
If you’re lucky enough to have found your soul sister, share these inspirational soul sisters quotes with them to brighten her day and get her nostalgic smiles.
These amazing soulmate sister quotes will help you to praise them and express your unconditional love for them.
- “Your friend is your needs answered.” – Khalil Gibran
- “It’s the connection we can’t explain.” – Unknown
- “There’s no better friend than a sister.” – Mary Engelbreit
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
- “Soul Sisters – some souls just understand each other.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is ….knowing that you’ve found your soul sister. – Unknown
- “Soul sisters listen to what you don’t say.” – Unknown
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de la Fontaine
- “My best friends are extra sisters that I chose for myself.” – Soul Sisters
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more.” – Jenny Han
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
- “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” – Misty Copeland
- “Friends share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand.” – Henri Nouwen
- “What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention.” – Claire Cook
- “She’s my confidant, my joy, my greatest laughter, my private diary, my strength. She’s my soul sister.” – Unknown
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – Donna Roberts
- “Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours.” – Unknown
- “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.” – Adriana Trigiani
- “But the love of sisters needs no words. It does not depend on memories, or mementos, or proof. It runs as deep as a heartbeat. It is as ever-present as a pulse.” – Lisa Wingate
Cute Soulmate Sister Quotes
Soul sisters make sure that their friendship lasts forever even if one has moved to the other side of the world.
They take out time to connect and celebrate their milestones together. They stand by and support each other no matter what comes their way.
Also Check: I Love You Sister Quotes
Share these best soul sister quotes with your best friend to make them feel special on occasions like birthday, marriage, farewell, and more.
- “You are the sister that I got to choose!” – Jessica
- “There are certain things we owe our little sisters.” – Claire Hennessy
- “Sisters are reliably good for two things: hating and loving.” – Jessica Knoll
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather.” – Christina Rossetti
- “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister.” – Alice Walker
- “The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “This is probably the simplest thing my soul sister gave me – self-love.” – Shane Manilal
- “Talking to your sister is sometimes all the therapy you need.” – Unknown
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline
- “For once in your life, listen to your younger sister. She’s taller, and she knows better than you.” – Stephanie Perkins
- “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.” – Linda Sunshine
- “Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.” – Barbara Alpert
- “There is a language every sister knows, a language tender beyond words and rarely spoken. It runs like a string between two hearts, and we only pluck that string in times of trouble.” – Kathleen Baldwin
- “Soul Sister: a friend connected eternally by love, no matter the distance, praying and cheering for each other. A friend who accepts your weirdness and loves you anyway. A friend who laughs with you and cries with you. The best thing you can have, and the best thing you can be.” – Unknown
- “I am so thankful to have someone like you in my life, my soul-sister. Thank you for always being there for me when I have a hard day, for always texting me back even when we’re just talking about nonsense. Thanks for the endless conversation, for the show recommendations, for the silly nights out and the lazy nights in and for letting me eat your food. You’re the best friend I could ask for, and I wouldn’t know what to wear without you. Wherever we are and wherever we go, we’ll always have each other to depend on. I can’t wait for our next adventure.” – Unknown
Soul Sister Quotes For Your Best Friend
A soul sister is your best friend who is your greatest support system. There are your besties with whom you share your emotions, joy, laughter, pain, and a lot more. There isn’t a single day we don’t need our soul sisters.
Also Check: Encouraging Words For Women
Here is a list of best friend soul sister quotes and funny soul sister quotes which will perfectly describe your deep connection with your best friend (BFF).
- “Hold a true friend with both your hands.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.” – Deborah Tannen
- “My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.” – Linda Sunshine
- “We’re not sisters by birth, but we’ve known from the start God put us together to be sisters by heart.” – Unknown
- “A soul sister keeps her eye on what really matters, even when we may not be centered on that ourselves.” – Pythia Peav
- “I don’t know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn’t had my girlfriends.” – Reese Witherspoon
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
- “Happy birthday soul sister! May your birthday be as unique as unique and beautiful as our friendship! Love you, girl!” – Unknown
- “What do you call it when two people have intense shared history? when nothing can separate them? Soul Sisters” – Susane Colasanti
- “They’re half my soul and half my heart. Without my sisters I’d fall apart.” – Unknown
- “Soul-Sisters: connected eternally, praying and cheering for each other, laughing till stomach hurts, and somehow makes everything all right.” – Unknown
- “A soul sister means to me somebody who may not have the same experience but has the same feelings. It is someone without judgement.” – Susan Freire-Korn
- “I don’t know if I have found my soulmate yet, but I do know that I have found my soul sister. I know for a fact that we are meant to be each other’s sisters.” – Unknown
- “Soul sisters are an integral part of a woman’s life. They keep our sanity in check and add a different dimension of love in our lives that would otherwise be missing.” – Tala Scott
- “A soul sister is a woman friend and she keeps her eye on what really matters, even when you do not. She is loyal to your innermost essence, your deepest heart’s desire.” – Yukia ‘Atika
- “Your soul sisters are the friends who really get you, deep down. There’s no pretending, no hiding, no comparing, and no competition – just pure, genuine love and joy.” – Melissa Ambrosini
- “I found someone…whom I can tell everything without hesitation, who lifts my spirit, who loves the imperfection in me, who will not hurt me intentionally. And someone who will support me all the way…and that someone is my soul sister.” – Unknown
- “Soul Sister: A female friend not related by blood who shares a bond that transcends, time, space and distance. Traits include: listening and fully understanding without judgement or solution; knowing the right thing to say; sharing belongings or desserts; regularly reminding one another of their beauty.” – Unknown
- “Soul sisters: the sister of your soul. Two females who click on every level imaginable. Born together and somehow separated at birth only to be brought together by fate at a later date in their lives. The yin to your yang, the keeper of your inside jokes and the one who keeps you sane. Not sisters by birth, but from the heart… The sister you choose and who chooses you.” – Unknown
You might share a love-hate relationship with your soul sister but she is always there by your side to give you sound advice. A woman’s life seems to be incomplete without her soul sister.
More than being committed to a forever companionship, soul sisters feel that they have always known each other.
It’s an overwhelming feeling of deep connection where you are comfortable talking about anything, without the fear of shame or judgment.
Share these quotes for a sister-like friend, with the women in your life, with the women you admire, the ones you want to see succeed, and the ones who have been there for you.
Send these amazing quotes and messages to your besties on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, and Twitter, to remind them how much they mean to you.