75 Solution Quotes To Help You Deal With Problems Wisely
Looking for inspirational quotes about problem solving? We have rounded up the best collection of solution quotes, sayings, captions, status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to focus on solving your daily life problems, be it in a relationship, business, or career.
We all face problems in our life, either big or small. Taking stress and feeling anxious will not take us anywhere but will make things worse.
There are some quick fixes or long term solutions to the obstacles we encounter in life. But having a positive mindset and an optimistic approach is the key to solving any issue in our lives.
By staying calm and acting fearlessly we take the first step towards finding a solution. A calm mind will always give you better ideas to resolve an issue. So having a positive approach in life will help you turn your failures into triumphs.
Also See: Encouragement Quotes
Giving time to your relationships, talking out the misunderstandings, being patient and calm with people to think wisely are some of the simple ways of problem solving. Sometimes solutions are very simple, to the most complex problems, only if we are smart enough to see them.
These motivational quotes are divided in these sections:-
- Problem Solving Quotes
- Inspiring Solution To Problems Quotes
If you like these quotes about solutions to problems, then also check our collection of rainbow after the storm quotes and fixing relationship quotes to inspire you to give a chance to your troubled relation and repair broken bonds.
Problem Solving Quotes
- “The solution is always spiritual.” – Anne Lamott
- “The problem contains the solution.” – Michael Bierut
- “There are no problems, only solutions.” – John Lennon
- “Focus on the solution, not on the problem.” – Jim Rohn
- “In a world full of problems, be the solution.” – Iris Watts
- “Do not blame the world. Find a solution.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
- “Fall in love with the problem, not the solution.” – Uri Levine
- “If the challenge exists, so must the solution.” – Rona Mlnarik
- “When the solution is simple, God is answering.” – Albert Einstein
- “To every problem, there is a most simple solution.” – Agatha Christie
- “Sometimes I just stop talking, and that solves everything.” – Anonymous
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that created them.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you do not focus on solutions, you will be just lost in problems.” – Sadhguru
- “Believe me every problem has a solution. Some just take longer to figure out.”
- “Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.” – Anonymous
- “If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you’re not a part of the solution, you’re a part of the problem.” – African Proverb
- “Great design is not just a solution, it is the elimination of the problem.” – M. Cobanli
- “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins
- “Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Every problem has a solution. You just have to be creative enough to find it.” – Travis Kalanick
- “Sometimes the easiest way to solve a problem is to stop participating in the problem.” – Anonymous
- “Always look at the solution, not the problem. Learn to focus on what will give results.” – Anonymous
- “For every problem there is an answer. Empty your thoughts and allow the solution to visit you.” – Anonymous
- “There is a creative solution to every problem. Every possibility holds the promise of abundance.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Whatever happens, you getting depressed is not a solution. You getting depressed would be one more problem.” – Sadhguru
- “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” – Tina Fey
- “When you find no solution to a problem, it’s probably not a problem to be solved but rather a truth to be accepted.” – Anonymous
- “What you focus on expands. Focusing on problems creates more problems. Focusing on outcomes creates solutions.” – David Emerald
- “The solution to any problem – work, love, money, whatever – is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be.” – Anonymous
- “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.” – Colin Powell
- “A person who sees a problem is a human being; a person who finds a solution is visionary; the person who goes out and does something about it is an entrepreneur.”
- “Bottom line, I removed myself from the victim mentality and took control of my life. I’m not just going to take responsibility for the success in my life – I’m going to take responsibility for the failures in my life. When you’re willing to accept that you’re the problem, you immediately become the solution.” – Eric Thomas
Inspiring Solution To Problems Quotes
Knowing the problem, is half the solution. When you realize that there is a problem, be positive and have control on yourself in the situation.
Have faith that you will be able to tackle the problem. Don’t run away from your problems but learn to live with them. Try to find a solution to it and if you can’t solve it by yourself then take someone’s help.
Also See: Positive Attitude Quotes
When you come across a problem ask yourself these questions. What is the situation? How would I like the situation to be? What obstacles are keeping me away from the desired situation? By answering these questions you will learn what best you can do, to turn around the situation in your favor.
- “I am my problem but also my solution.”
- “Music is the best solution to any problem.”
- “The solutions you seek are within you.” – ATGW
- “Compassion is so often the solution.” – Anonymous
- “Beer is the cause and solution to all of life’s problems.”
- “Lies are a temporary solution to a permanent problem.”
- “A problem properly stated is half solved.” – John Dewey
- “Focus on finding solutions to problems, not reasons to quit.”
- “Your success is determined by your ability to find solutions.”
- “You need to fail in order to find the right solution.” – Kevin Systrom
- “Stop talking about your problems and start thinking about solutions.”
- “To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “I truly believe there’s always a solution to every problem.” – Maira Kalman
- “It is a courage which can find the solution to every problem.” – Amit Kalantri
- “There is always a solution to every challenging situation.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Knowing your own mind is the solution to all our problems.” – Thubten Yeshe
- “The solution often turns out more beautiful than the puzzle.” – Richard Dawkins
- “The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.” – Terence McKenna
- “If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail.” – Abraham Maslow
- “The great solution to all human problems is individual transformation.” – Vernon Howard
- “There are only two ways to solve a problem: stop dwelling, and start doing.” – Emily Uraih
- “Sometimes, the best way of solving a problem is by letting it unsolved.” – Joe Mari Fadrigalan
- “There’s no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution.” – Betty Williams
- “Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to first let go of the idea that there is a problem.”
- “Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve.” – Roger Lewin
- “Every problem has a solution; it may sometimes just need another perspective.” – Katherine Russell
- “You can increase your problem-solving skills by honing your question-asking ability.” – Michael J. Gelb
- “God does not create a lock without its key. God doesn’t give you problems without solutions. Trust Him.”
- “Anyone who cannot solve a problem in this world is not worthy of living in this world.” – Olawale Daniel
- “Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems.” – Rene Descartes
- “Creativity is the answer. I always prefer the creative solution to an expensive solution.” – Keenen Ivory Wayans
- “It’s so much easier to suggest solutions when you don’t know too much about the problem.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “The important thing about a problem is not the solution, but the strength we gain in finding a solution.” – Seneca
- “If you spend all your energy on your immediate reaction, you won’t have enough energy left for your long term solution.” – Doe Zantamata
- “If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein
- “If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.” – Dalai Lama XIV
- “Every startup should address a real and demonstrated need in the world – if you build a solution to a problem lost of people have, it’s so easy to sell your product to the world.” – Kevin Systrom
- “When you have a ‘solution thinking mindset’ – and choose to focus 80% of your thoughts/words on solutions – you will not only be heading more speedily to long-term success, but you will immediately feel better in the moment.” – Karen Salmansohn
Sometimes our reaction to the problem makes it more difficult for us. So we should stay calm when we are in a mess and be optimistic about the situation.
Never let your problems take over your mind or heart. Take it easy and try to find a remedy and if you can’t then let it go. What’s the point of stressing over it, so it’s better to go with the flow. Maybe life has better things to offer you in future.
Also See: Quotes About Life Struggles
Panicking in the situation clouds our mind and drifts us apart from the solution. These quotes will give you ideas about how to solve the troubles that you are going through in life.
If you like these solution quotes, also check our quotes on quotes about relationship struggles and struggling marriage quotes will inspire you and remind you that love is not always easy, but its surely worth it.
Which of these solution sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some good vibes.