Looking for inspirational quotes about nice guys finishing last? We have rounded up the best collection of nice guys finish last quotes, sayings, captions, (with images and memes) to encourage you to be compassionate and good always.
Nice Guys Finish Last is a phrase which means people who behave in a fair and pleasant way will not be successful in a competitive situation.
Also See: Having A Good Heart Quotes
It is also used in context for women, which means boys who are nice, compliment her girl, tell her how amazing she is everyday, and really just genuinely show her how incredible she is everyday, that you will never get her to love you.
Though this is debatable but sadly hold true in some cases. The term is used both positively and negatively. However you should never leave your genuine nature to prove a point. Be nice and have a good heart to lead a positive and simple life.
If you like inspired with these nice guy quotes, also check out alpha male quotes to make you stronger.
Nice Guys Finish Last Quotes
- “Nice guys finish last.” – Leo Durocher
- “Keep calm because nice guys finish last.”
- “Nice guys finish last? I fall for nice guys.”
- “Last guys don’t finish nice.” – Saul Alinsky
- “Basically, nice guys can finish last.” – Lee Meriwether
- “Nice guys finish last, because they put their ladies first.”
- “Nice guys finish last, but we get to sleep in.” – Evan Davis
- “It is decidedly not true that ‘nice guys finish last’.”- Leo Durocher
- “Nice guys finish last…because we make sure our women come first!”
- “It’s not uncommon. Nice guys finish last and all.” – Stephanie Perkins
- “We’re living proof that nice guys always finish last.” – Matthew Cooper
- “Nice guys finish last but bad guys don’t finish at all.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Nice guys may finish last, but in a courtroom they are king.” – Kenneth Eade
- “If nice guys finish last, then great guys come in right after them.” – Edward Dyer
- “Nice guys finish last, and so do nice girls, so they can end up together.” – Unknown
- “Nice guys finish last but that’s what makes them good in bed.” -Nicholas M. Bugden
- “Win any way as long as you can get away with it. Nice guys finish last.” – Leo Durocher
- “Nice guys finish last? Only in a race for a woman’s heart that they shouldn’t be chasing.”
- “The only reason nice guys finish last is because they’re holding the door for everyone else.”
- “Nice guys finish last? Of course we do. We make sure the girl finishes first. Multiple times.”
- “Nice guys may appear to finish last, but usually they are running a different race.” – Ken Blanchard
- “It’s not true that nice guys finish last. Nice guys are winners before the game even starts.” – Mort Walker
- “The reason nice guys always finish last is because they are too busy making sure everyone else finishes first.”
- “They say nice guys finish last, but they usually finish with a wife and a wicked savings account. Stick it out, bro.”
- “Nice guys do not finish last. Last place is for the cowards and those too full of fear to take action.”- Robert Kiyosaki
- “They say nice guys finish last. That may be true, if the only people you’re nice to are the ones who constantly disrespect you.” – Charles F. Glassman
- “Nice guys finish last because they make sure they put their woman first which would be fine if women didn’t always take advantage of it and mistake being a gentleman for weakness.”
- “You ever heard the phrase ‘nice guys finish last’? It’s true. Been true my whole life. So, maybe it’d be nice for me for a change, if someone thought I was worth fightin’ for.” – Lorelei James
- “The only reason nice guys finish last is because they think they’ll finish last. You don’t win the race by walking around the starting line saying ‘I’m not going to win this race’.” – Mitch Rowland
- “Do nice guys really finish last? It seems so. So what’s the fun being nice? Is it really good to be good? If not why should one be good? So one should be practical, neither good, nor bad. Play the ball as it comes. Being nice bears no fruit. But how can one kill the spirit inherited in him by “HIM”. Does any body has answer? I am waiting eagerly.” – Anu
Where did the term nice guys Finish Last come from?
The phrase was used by Brooklyn Dodgers manager Leo Durocher to describe former New Orleans area baseball great Mel Ott and his Giants team when the Giants were mired in last place during the 1946 season.
If you enjoyed reading nice guys finish last meaning and quotes let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter and more.