38 Monsters Inc Quotes From the Ultimate Disney Movie
Looking for the best quotes from Monsters, Inc? We’ve rounded up the best collection of Monster Inc. quotes, sayings, witty words, and hilarious lines by Mike Wazowski, Sulley, Roz and their other friends to relive your childhood days.
Monsters, Inc. (also known as Monsters, Incorporated) is a 2001 American 3D computer-animated monster comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios for Walt Disney Pictures.
The film centers on two monsters, the hairy James P. “Sulley” Sullivan and his one-eyed partner and best friend Mike Wazowski, who are employed at the titular energy-producing factory Monsters, Inc., which generates power by scaring human children.
Also See: Cute Disney Friendship Quotes
However, the monster world believes that the children are toxic, and when a little human girl Boo sneaks into the factory, she must be returned home before it is too late.
As they grew closer to Boo, the little girl, they realized that children are not dangerous, unlike what monsters like them believe.
Upon its release on November 2, 2001, Monsters, Inc. received critical acclaim and was a commercial success. The film won the Academy Award for Best Original Song for “If I Didn’t Have You”.
Also See: Disney Quotes About Family
These funny and witty one-liners and quotes from the movie are very interesting and entertaining for fans who love the unique storyline and the amazing friendship the characters share.
Top Monsters Inc. Quotes By Mike Wazowski
Michael Wazowski, aka Mike, is a funny spherical green-skinned monster with one large eye, two small horns, and jagged teeth.
Also check out funny Shrek movie quotes about love, life, and friendship.
- “What a plan. Simple yet insane.” – Mike Wazowski
- “You and I are a team.”― Mike Wazowski
- “Scary feet, scary feet, scary feet!”― Mike Wazowski
- “You and I are a team. Nothing is more important than our friendship.”― Mike Wazowski
- “I’ve been waiting for this my whole life! I’m gonna be a scarer!” ― Mike Wazowski
- “Come on, pal. If you start crying, I’m gonna cry, and I’ll never get through this.” ― Mike Wazowski
- “You’ll never know what it’s like to fail because you were born a Sullivan!” ― Mike Wazowski
- “Monsters like you have everything! You don’t have to be good! You can mess up over and over again, and the whole world loves you!” ― Mike Wazowski
Ultimate Monsters Inc. Quotes By Sulley
- “You know, I don’t think she’s all that dangerous.” – Sulley
- “She can’t stay in here. This is the men’s room.” – Sulley
- “Hey, may the best monster win.” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
- “Give it a rest, will ya, butterball?” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
- “I don’t believe I ordered a wake-up call, Mikey.” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
Cute Monsters Inc. Quotes By Roz
- “Don’t let it happen again.” – Roz
- “Your stunned silence is very reassuring.” – Roz
- “I’m watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always.” – Roz
Funny Monsters Inc Quotes To Make You Laugh
- “I wasn’t scared. I have allergies.” ― Mike Wazowski
- “Scary monsters do not have plaque!” ― Mike Wazowski
- “Milking a yak ain’t exactly a picnic.” ―Yeti
- “There’s more to life than scaring.” ― Mike Wazowski
- “Hey, did you lose weight, or a limb?” ― James P. Sullivan, Sulley
- “Wasteland? I think you mean Wonderland!” ―Yeti
- “I don’t like big moving things that are moving towards me.” ― Mike Wazowski
- “You played dodgeball? I loved dodgeball! Of course, I was the ball.” ― Mike Wazowski
- “Kids these days. They just don’t get scared like they used to.” ― Henry J. Waternoose
- “Sulley, you’re not supposed to name it. Once you name it, you start getting attached to it.” – Mike Wazowski
Famous Monsters Inc Quotes About Boo
- “Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!” ― Mike Wazowski
- “That’s right, Boo! You did it! You beat him!” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
- “One, two, three, four, get the kid back through the door!” ― Mike Wazowski
- “What have I done? This could ruin the company.” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
- “Yeah, we can keep her. I’ve always wanted a pet… THAT COULD KILL ME!” ― Mike Wazowski
- “Look at everybody’s favorite scarer now, you stupid, pathetic waste! You’ve been #1 for too long, Sullivan! Now your time is up! And don’t worry; I’ll take good care of the kid!” – Randall Boggs
- “Sulley, you’re not supposed to name it. Once you name it, you start getting attached to it.” ― Mike Wazowski
- “What about us? That thing is a killing machine! I bet it’s waiting for us to fall asleep, and then – bam! Oh, we’re easy prey, my friend. Easy prey! We’re sitting targets!” ― Mike Wazowski
Best Monsters Inc Quotes From Disney Movie
- “We scare because we care.” ― Henry J. Waternoose
- “Do you hear that? It’s the winds of change.” ― Randall
- “Ready or not, here I come!” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
- “Looks like you’re out of a job.” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
- “It’s scarin’ time!” ― James P. Sullivan, “Sulley”
- “You expect me to believe that pack of lies, Mike Wazowski?” – Celia
- “Abominable! That’s what they called me! Don’t you think that’s a little harsh? I mean, how about the Adorable Snowman?” ― Yeti
- Mike: Good morning, Roz, my succulent little garden snail. And who will we be scaring today?Roz: Well, isn’t that nice? But guess what? You didn’t turn in your paperwork last night.” – ‘Monsters Inc.’
- ” Mike: Boo? What’s Boo?Sulley: That’s… what I decided to call her. Is there a problem?” – ‘Monsters Inc.‘
Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy
Director(s): Pete Docter
Stars: John Goodman, Billy Crystal, Mary Gibbs, Steve Buscemi
Production: Walt Disney Pictures
Awards: Won 1 Oscar. Another 13 wins & 38 nominations.
IMDB: 8.1 Metacritic: 78
Rotten Tomatoes: 96%
Naturally, the strongest message in Monsters, Inc. is that of confronting one’s fears—whether they be literal (the monsters in your closet) or figurative (the “monsters” in your workplace).
While Boo’s triumph over the ever-plotting Randall is relatively quick and clear-cut, Sulley’s victories are much more nuanced.