Looking for the best hello November pictures, greetings, & images? We have rounded up some of the most beautiful Hello November images sayings, wallpapers, quotes, wishes, and pictures for you to welcome the winter season. November is the eleventh month of the year following October, with fresh energy and aspirations.
Also See: Hello October Images
November 2023 will surely be a terrific one for all of you and everyone is excited for Halloween this autumn and the onset of the Christmas season. So bid goodbye to October and welcome November with wonderful vibes. #HelloNovember
November is a special month. In some places, it gets colder as winter comes close, while in others, summer is just starting.
Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States.
This year Thanksgiving falls on Thursday, November 23, 2023.
It’s a time when leaves fall and people start preparing for the holidays. Our collection of November quotes captures the feel of this month, talking about nature, change, and the warmth of coming together.
Top 10 November Quotes
- “And Yale is November, crisp and energetic.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “November always seemed to me the Norway of the year.” – Emily Dickinson
- “The August noon in us works to stave off the November chills.” – Ray Bradbury
- “This is going to be a November to remember.” – Charmaine J. Forde
- “In November you begin to know how long the winter will be.” – Martha Gellhorn
- “November is the most disagreeable month in the whole year.” – Louisa May Alcott
- “November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear.” – Sir Walter Scott
- “November at its best—with a sort of delightful menace in the air.” – Anne Bosworth Greene
- “Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favorite month of all.” – Gregory F. Lenz
- “Long cold nights mark November’s return, grey rains fall, wind walks in the bronze oak leaves.” – Gladys Taber
- “No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees, No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds; November!” – Thomas Hood
Best Quotes About November
- “Autumn. The greatest show of all times.” – Mehmet Murat Idan
- “In November, the magic of the holidays is just beginning!” – Unknown
- “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
- “It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.” – Sarah Addison Allen
- “And November sad, a psalm. Tender, trustful, full of balm. Thou must breathe in spirits calm.” – Caroline May
- “Wind warns November’s done with. The blown leaves make bat-shapes, Web-winged and furious.” – Sylvia Plath
- “November: the last month of autumn, but the beginning of a new adventure; time to take risks and do the unexpected.” – Unknown
- “There is October in every November and there is November in every December. All seasons melted in each other’s life.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Don’t wait until the fourth Thursday in November, to sit with family and friends to give thanks. Make every day a day of Thanksgiving.” – Charmaine J Forde
- “The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.” – Henry Rollins
- “Hello NOVEMBER! May your days be filled with Love, Happiness and Laughter And your nights be filled with Love, Hugs, Snuggles and Super Sweet Dreams.” – Unknown
- “November is usually such a disagreeable month as if the year had suddenly found out that she was growing old and could do nothing but weep and fret over it.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still.” – Cynthia Rylant
Inspiring Quotes For The Month Of November
- “Jam on November took away the worries, It was like tasting summer.” – El Fuego
- “The world is tired, the year is old, the faded leaves are glad to die.” – Sara Teasdale
- “It is the first day of November and so, today, someone will die.” – Maggie Stiefvater
- “All Nature mourns, I said, November wild hath torn the fairest pages from her book.” – Albert Laighton
- “At this season of the year, darkness is a more insistent thing than cold. The days are short as any dream.” – E.B. White
- “In the November woods exists a true silence. Stop and treasure the peace, reflect in the quiet and be still.” – Unknown
- “Welcome November! A month to remind us to be Thankful for the many positive things & blessings in our lives.” – Unknown
- “Some of the days in November carries the whole memory of summer as a fire opal carries the color of moon rise.” – Gladys Taber
- “Even when November’s sun is low and Winter flaps his fleecy wings. Thy gold among his silvery snow a solace in the sadness brings.” – James Rigg
- “Fear not November’s challenge bold-We’ve books and friends, And hearths that never can grow cold: These make amends!” – Alexander L. Fraser
- “In rough October earth must disrobe her, stars fall and shoot. In keen November, and night is long, and cold is strong in bleak December.” – Christina G. Rossetti
- “November is auspicious in so many parts of the country: the rice harvest is already in, the weather starts to cool, and the festive glow which precedes Christmas has began to brighten the landscape.” – F. Sionil Jose
Quotes For November Month
- “November leads the month in their wintry round.” – Anne Hunter
- “November and December Keep watch within my heart.” – Amy Levy
- “From November through December, ’tis the season for ‘Home Alone!” – Catherine O’Hara
- “November. Crows are approaching, wounded leaves fall to the ground.” – Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
- “New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings.” – April Mae Monterrosa
- “Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils.” – Cyril Connolly
- “The house was very quiet, and the fog we are in November now pressed against the windows like an excluded ghost.” – E.M. Forster
- “The wild November come at last beneath a veil of rain. The night wind blows its folds aside, her face is full of pain.” – Richard Henry Stoddard
- “It was November–the month of crimson sunsets, parting birds, deep, sad hymns of the sea, passionate wind-songs in the pines.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “November woods are bare and still. November days are bright and good. Life’s noon burns up life’s morning chill. Life’s night rests feet which long have stood.” – Helen Fiske Hunt Jackson
- “October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.” – J. K. Rowling
November Quotes & Sayings
- “November is secret and silent.” – Allison Uttley
- “The November figure is an aberration.” – Abheek Barua
- “Dull November brings the blast, Then the leaves are whirling fast.” – Sara Coleridge
- “How sad would be November if we had no knowledge of the spring.” – Edwin Way Teale
- “Now in November nearer comes the sun down the abandoned heaven.” – D. H. Lawrence
- “The quiet of October is refreshing, The quiet of November, oppressing…” – Terri Guillemets
- “Spring is brown; summer, green; autumn, yellow; winter, white; November, gray.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “My lovely November. Have you seen my heart, somewhere in your castle of yellow leaves?” – A Waltz for Zizi
- “That soft autumnal time, the woodland foliage now is gathered by the wild November blast.” – John Howard Bryant
- “White snowdrop in November I shall go now towards winter my free soul flowering with harvests.” – Yves Préfontaine
- “November, I’ll give thanks that you belong to me. December, you’re the present beneath my Christmas tree.” – Neil Sedaka
- “October’s foliage yellows with his cold. In rattling showers dark November’s rain. From every stormy cloud, descends amain, till keen December’s snows close up the year again.” – John Ruskin
Short November Captions For Instagram
- November? Is that you?
- FALLing in love with November.
- I hope November never leafs me.
- November always leafs me smiling.
- Can’t believe that October is Octover.
- My love for November is autumn-atic.
- Orange you happy it’s finally November?
- Move over, spooky stuff. It’s turkey time.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like November.
- It’s unbe-leaf-able how much I love November.
- Oh my gourd, I can’t believe it’s already November.
- I will never stop be-leaf-ing in the magic of November.
- Can confirm that the start of November means I’m always in the turkey mood.
- Cue everyone saying they can’t believe that there are only two months left in the year.
- Will be daydreaming about mashed potatoes and stuffing until the last Thursday of the month.
Welcome November Quotes and Captions
- “Hello November!”
- “Goodbye October!”
- “Happy November!”
- “ November is here.”
- “Welcome, November.”
- “ November – Chapter 11 of 12”
- “ November – Page 306 of 366”
- “Hello, November! Surprise me.”
- “Hello November, be kind to me.”
- “Hello, November! Be a good month.”
- “Hello November, please stay golden.”
- “Goodbye October, Hello November!!!”
- “Special people are born in November.”
- “Hello, the month of November is here.”
- “Hello, November! Please be good to me.”
- “Welcome, November. Be a lucky month.”
- “Wishing everyone a blessed month of November. All the Best!!”
- “Hello, November! Bring more happiness and peace in our lives.”
- “Hello November! Thank you for reminding us we have so much to be grateful for.”
- “A September to remember. An October full of splendor. A November to treasure.”
- “Welcome, November! Wishing you a wonderful month filled with love and happiness.”
- “Bye October, thanks for the memories. Hi November, I look forward to making new ones.”
- “New month, new day, new date, new chapter, new page, new wishes. Welcome November!!!”
- “Goodbye October. Hello November. Please be a good month and bring smiles and happiness to my family and friends.”
- “New month, new beginning, new mindset, new focus, new start, new intentions, new results. Welcome November!!!”
Hello November HD Images and Pictures
Looking for some more beautiful quotes and images?
We hope you liked the beautiful collection of Welcome November quotations, wallpapers, and images. Please share it with friends and family greeting them a wonderful Nov.