Professor Albus Dumbledore, is a fictional character in J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series. He is one of the most beloved characters from the Harry Potter series of fantasy novels. We have rounded up some of the most famous and popular Dumbledore Quotes, sayings, Images, Pictures and Wallpapers which are inspirational and positive.
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore popularly known as Dumbledore. He is the headmaster of the wizarding school Hogwarts.Dumbledore was the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and the most powerful wizard of his time.
As part of his backstory, it is revealed that he is the founder and leader of the Order of the Phoenix, an organization dedicated to fighting Lord Voldemort. Due to his legendary power, Dumbledore was the only wizard that Voldemort actually feared.
Dumbledore has given few of the greatest words of wisdom and here are some of the most profound ones.
2. “It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.”
3. “Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
4. “It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay though never quite eradicated.”
– Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Inspirational Dumbledore Light Quotes
5. Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
6. “Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.”
7. “It was important, Dumbledore said, to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then could evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated .”
Heart Touching Dumbledore Love Quotes
Albus Dumbledore believed that the good lies in everyone, that second chances reveal the best in people, and that love is the greatest magic of all. Sharing some greatest quotes of Dumbledore about love!
8. “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
I am Ananya a Graduate from Holmes College Sydney. I am a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspire them to pursue their dreams. I have been an active contributor to The Random Vibez from last 2 years. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better.