40 Divine Feminine Quotes To Awaken The Spiritual Power
Looking for quotes about divine feminine energy? We have rounded up the best collection of divine feminine quotes, sayings, captions, phrases, theory, and messages (with images and pictures) to awaken your inner spiritual feminine power.
What Is The Divine Feminine?
We all have both Divine masculine and Divine feminine qualities as important sides of ourselves.
The divine feminine is the spiritual concept represented in many religons and philosophies that there exists a feminine counterpart to the masculine worship structures that have long dominated patriachal religions.
Also See: Yin Yang Quotes
The divine feminine extends well beyond one belief system and instead can be used as a spiritual lens to balance our perspective.
The divine feminine is soft but fierce when necessary, loving, and supportive.
We have divided these deep and powerful female divinity quotes into these sections;
- Best Divine Feminine Quotes
- Famous Feminine Energy Quotes
- Top Divine Femininity Quotes
- Best Divine Feminine Poems
The divine feminine energy is something that we all beings possess (both male and female). It is known by many names such as shakti, yin, and lunar energy.
Some of the qualities of the divine sacred feminine energy are; emotional, gentleness, emotional strength, compassionate, forgiving, intuitive, heart-centered, wise and more.
This thought-povoking quotes will inspire you to awaken your inner Goddess of the divine nature of a woman.
Best Divine Feminine Quotes
- “You know,” he said softly, “if there is a God, God is a woman.” ― Erin O’Riordan
- “In celebrating the Divine feminine, you will know the true beauty of life.” ― Sadhguru
- “When you feel you are being moved by the creative spirit, you are in fact being moved by the divine feminine.” ― Teri Degler
- “You always have access to your truth. You always have access to the divine feminine.” ― Danielle LaPorte
- “She unleashed her inner goddess and became the woman her soul knew she could be.” ― Michelle Schafer
- “The feminine are the portals to forgotten knowledge. To ancient energy, medicine, creation and recalibrating the soul back to it’s original source self. Before being human got in the way.” ― Nikki Rowe
- “The separation of feminine and masculine has torn us into pieces. The balance of feminine and masculine will bring us back to peace.” ― Reena Kumarasingham
- “The rise of the Divine Feminine does not ha“The modern-day Priestess is a woman who is deeply spiritual, yet her beliefs and practices are typically not rooted in a particular religion. Instead, they are informed by practices that resonate with her spiritual truths.” ― Jalaja Bonheim
Famous Feminine Energy Quotes
The Divine Feminine is an energy that you possess, no matter what gender you are.
Every person is a composite of masculine and feminine energies — yin and yang — which balances us spiritually. Just like the Divine Masculine, it is ‘one half’ of the Spirit of Life.
In the modern world, however, these energies are constantly in flux, leaving people restless and disturbed, not quite knowing why nothing feels right.
- “She is a wild, tangled forest with temples and treasures concealed within.” ― John Mark Green
- “Feminine is a powerful dimension of life. Without the feminine energy or “Shakti,” there would be nothing in existence.” ― Sadhguru
- “When the power comes from within us and we claim it as our own, then we no longer have to affirm ourselves by dominating others. The irony is that we are actually afraid of our own power.” ― Marion Woodman
- “Vulnerability is the most transformative, life-changing ,and life-affirming aspect of the Divine Feminine.” ― Freya Dwyer
- “You are a wild priestess with a courageous divine feminine heart and the spirit of wise ancients within. Never let them tame you. Stay free. ” ―Ara
- “There’s an entire spectrum of the Divine Feminine for us all to explore – and it truly is a personal journey of integration. ” ― Carly Stephan
- “Parvati and Shiva are the divine embodiment of creativity (the feminine) and consciousness (the masculine). She is the generative energy of the universe; he is its formless wisdom.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
- “WHILE THE WORLD IS not a vale of tears, there are times when it seems more so than others. As strong as we may be, these are the times we need a special power – the potent strength of the Divine Feminine.” ― Kris Waldherr
- “The rise of the Divine Feminine does not have to be at the expense of the Sacred Masculine. It is about the complete respect of the differences that the Sacred Masculine and Divine Feminine bring to a physical and spiritual union.” ― Reena Kumarasingham
- “I see no reason that a man should have any issue with worshiping a goddess any more than a woman would in worshiping a male deity. It is undeniable that women, particularly in the Abrahamic faiths, have been doing just that for thousands of years, though they do like to sneak in the divine feminine under the cloak of the Virgin Mary.” ― Thomm Quackenbush
Top Divine Femininity Quotes For Inner Goddess
- “When Shakti takes over, Shiva steps back.” ― Sapan Saxena
- “Those of us who embrace the feminine know its strength.” ― Betsy Cornwell
- “She unleashed her inner goddess and became the woman her soul knew she could be.” – Michelle Schafer
- “In all the great religious systems, there are divine beings who represent the feminine face of the divine.” – Marianne Williamson
- “In a balanced viewpoint that includes both masculine and feminine perspectives, healing is seen not as a technique, but as a process. ” ― Jeanne Achterberg
- “When we connect to the Divine Feminine in each and every one of ourselves, we discover that in fact, we are whole and healed, after all.” ― Vienda Maria
- “When the Sacred Masculine is combined with the Sacred Feminine inside each of us, we create the ‘sacred marriage’ of compassion and passion in ourselves.” ― Matthew Fox
- “The future of the world depends on the full restoration of the Sacred Feminine in all its tenderness, passion, divine ferocity, and surrendered persistence.” — Andrew Harvey
- “I am intrigued with scriptural mythology that tells us that God created a divine feminine presence to dwell amongst humanity. This concept has had a constant influence on the work. I have imagined her as ubiquitous, watchful, and often in motion. This work is, in effect, the photographic image of the invisible.” ― Leonard Nimoy
- “Who is She? She is your power, your Feminine source. Big Mama. The Goddess. The Great Mystery. The web-weaver. The life force. The first time, the twentieth time you may not recognize her. Or pretend not to hear. As she fills your body with ripples of terror and delight. But when she calls you will know you’ve been called. Then it is up to you to decide if you will answer.” ― Lucy H. Pearce
Best Divine Feminine Poems
- When Shakti takes over, Shiva steps back. ” ― Sapan Saxena
- She is so bright and glorious that you cannot look at her face or her garments for the splendor with which she shines. For she is terrible with the terror of the avenging lightning, and gentle with the goodness of the bright sun; and both her terror and her gentleness are incomprehensible to humans…. But she is with everyone and in everyone, and so beautiful is her secret that no person can know the sweetness with which she sustains people, and spares them in inscrutable mercy. — Hildegard von Bingen
- We need Goddess consciousness to reveal earth’s holiness. Divine feminine imagery opens up the notion that the earth is the body of the Divine, and when that happens, the Divine cannot be contained solely in a book, church, dogma, liturgy, theological system, or transcendent spirituality. The earth is no longer a mere backdrop until we get to heaven, something secondary and expendable. Mater becomes inspirited; it breathes divinity. Earth comes alive and sacred. And we find ourselves alive in the midst of her and forever altered. — Sue Monk Kidd
- Because misogynists are the best of men.” All the poets reacted to these words with hooting. Boccaccio was forced to raise his voice: “Please understand me. Misogynists don’t despise women. Misogynists don’t like femininity. Men have always been divided into two categories. Worshipers of women, otherwise known as poets, and misogynists, or, more accurately, gynophobes. Worshipers or poets revere traditional feminine values such as feelings, the home, motherhood, fertility, sacred flashes of hysteria, and the divine voice of nature within us, while in misogynists or gynophobes these values inspire a touch of terror. Worshipers revere women’s femininity, while misogynists always prefer women to femininity. Don’t forget: a woman can be happy only with a misogynist. No woman has ever been happy with any of you! — Milan Kundera
- Yet it is perhaps worth mentioning that the masculine tenor of God-talk is particularly problematic in English. In Hebrew, Arabic and French, however, grammatical gender gives theological discourse a sort of sexual counterpoint and dialectic, which provides a balance that is often lacking in English. Thus in Arabic al-Lah (the supreme name for God) is grammatically masculine, but the word for the divine and inscrutable essence of God – al-Dhat – is feminine. — Karen Armstrong
Many ancient cultures have a Divine Feminine concept. The Egyptians had Isis, the Greeks had Aphrodite, and the Hindus have Shakti. Aspects of the Divine Feminine can be found in almost all ancient and modern belief systems.
The Divine Feminine is often seen as a force of nature – She is the Earth, the Moon, the oceans, and the stars.
If you like these powerful quotes, you can also read our posts on having a good heart and perseverance quotes to face all challenges and obstacles in life with lot of strength and courage.
If you liked these amazing sayings, feel free to share it with your friends and family on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, to spread good vibes.