Looking for inspirational quotes about being cool in life? We have rounded up the best collection of cool quotes, cool sayings, lines, captions, and status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to embrace yourself and be unapologetically you.
Being cool basically means embracing your individuality in whatever you pursue. From the clothing you wear to the attitude you have, coolness is a result of how you view yourself. We also often refer to keeping your cool which means to have a calm mind and not panic or stress in crisis.
Also See: Savage Quotes
Being cool is a savage attitude where you are proud of who you are not apologizing for your differences or your style. When we don’t care how the world judges us and accept our uniqueness we have a cool attitude.
These cool sayings and captions are funny, inspiring, smart, and witty, and will make great wallpapers, DP’s, and status messages to motivate friends and family.
Inspirational Cool Quotes
- “Normal is boring.” – Unknown
- “Etc: End of thinking capacity.” – Unknown
- “Forget the failures. Keep the lessons.” – Dalai Lama
- “I’d probably be a burglar. I’d burgle people.” – Tre Cool
- “Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “Just keep your cool and your sense of humor.” – Smiley Blanton
- “I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.” – Richard Nixon
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up everyday to impress you.” – Unknown
- “Cheer up, keep your spirits high, things are bound to get better!” – Anne Frank
- “If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen.” – Cher
- “Those who think it is not cool to be kind are cold hearted.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening.” – Alexander Woollcott
- “A day with you, Was always so cool. I loved to just, Hang around.” – Julie Hebert
- “If you think you’re not cool enough, you will never be cool enough.” – Romy Miller
- “Yet you can’t learn to be cool, it’s more a personality trait.” – Joeri Van Den Bergh
- “If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.” – Unknown
- “A cop pulled me over and said “papers”, so I said “scissors, I win!” and drove off.” – Unknown
- “If you think you can kind of chill out, start coasting; look, you are sadly mistaken.” – Eric Thomas
- “Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be wacky. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy!” – Unknown
- “Self control refers to controlling one’s emotions and feelings and not losing one’s cool even in the worst of situations.” – Brian Adams
- “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.” – Helen Keller
- “From a distance, he looks like the coolest of dudes. He even gives the impression that he’d be doing you a favor if you pulled over and picked him up.” – William Loizeaux
- “Practice does some cool things to the brain, too. Knowing what the brain requires for solid, long-term learning will help you get better at music, or anything else.” – Jonathan Harnum
- “We’ve found that love, like a sharp sword, had to be forged through the furnace and survive the cooling periods so as not to become brittle and break like so many other marriages have. It’s through those up and down experiences that love is made perfect.” – Glenn S. Adams
Being Cool Quotes
When you are bold, gutsy, and fierce, you give a damn about what the world thinks about you. You tend to be real and are ready to create your own life on your terms.
When you unleash that power within you, nothing can stop you from being confident, and successful. All it takes is courage, and honesty to embrace your true self in front of the world.
These being cool quotes is surely relatable to a lot of us. If you like these quotes, read our collection of savage quotes for your Instagram photos.
- “I was normal two kids ago.” – Unknown
- “I could never dream of being cool.” – Andrea Corr
- “What’s cooler than being cool?” – Andre Benjamin
- “I try to be cool, but I’m not very good at it.” – Liam Payne
- “Manchester has a certain reputation of being cool.” – Alice Lowe
- “I don’t want to be cool. I want to be fashion!” – Anna Dello Russo
- “I’m old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.” – Unknown
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “I don’t mind not being cool; I wear a cardigan.” – Marcus Brigstocke
- “If you’ve gotta think about being cool, you ain’t cool.” – Keith Richards
- “If plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.” – Claire Cook
- “The coolest thing is when you don’t care about being cool.” – Rick Owens
- “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me.” – Unknown
- “I’d definitely be into doing some zombie slaying music. That’d be cool.” – J Mascis
- “The secret was to just be cool, stay in God’s graces, and work it out.” – Solomon Burke
- “My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused.” – Ashton Eaton
- “Being cool is when you win, you don’t get too happy; and when you lose, you don’t get too mad.” – Ice T
- “I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.” – Albert Einstein
- “I thought it would be cool to take flat-picking and put it in overdrive. I thought it would bend the ear.” – Brian Setzer
- “Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.” – Vanessa Hudgens
- “Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring… “How to build a boat.”” – Steven Wright
- “You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.” – Unknown
- “You need to understand something that will liberate your life: You don’t need other people’s approval to be happy.” – Rick Warren
- “Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.” – George Bernard Shaw
Cool Quotes And Captions For Instagram
We have collected these meaningful having a cool attittude quotes and captoions from movies and famous personalities, song lyrics, that will give you a good doze of motivation to be bold.
- I’ll do me.
- Dare to differ.
- My time is now.
- Catch a glimpse.
- Keep the Smile On!
- I feel extremely happy.
- I’m trending right now.
- I was born to stand out.
- Take my selfie and be merry.
- 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.
- I am looking fresher than you.
- As I go, making my moves up.
- Judge me when you are perfect.
- Life isn’t perfect. But my hair is!
- I know, I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
- I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
- Feel like, I am the king of the world.
- Being happy never goes out of style.
- I don’t need your approval to be me.
- Don’t Study me. You won’t Graduate!
- Omg. Look at me. Instagram selfie.?
- I graduated from the University of selfies.
- I’m cool but global warming made me hot.
- I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me.
- God is really creative, I mean. Just look at me.
- In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic. – Unknown
- I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows.
- Being famous on Instagram is like being rich on Monopoly.
- I am not taking a selfie, I am just checking my camera quality.
- I’d like to thank Red Bull, Google, Vodka, and Wikipedia for my graduation.
Really Cool Sayings And Punchlines
- “Real G’s move in silence like lasagna.” – Lil Wayne
- “I do all my stunts, but never intentionally.” – Unknown
- “Being unique is better than being perfect…” – Unknown
- “Bullets ain’t racial, kid, they only hate you.” – Kool G Rap
- “I just want to spend the rest of my life laughing.” – Unknown
- “My maths teacher called me ‘average’. How mean.” – Unknown
- “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” – Michael Scott
- “Never forget where you from; someone will remind you.” – Unknown
- “Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.” – Gaelic Proverb
- “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” – Allen Ginsberg
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A.A. Milne
- “Folks, I don’t trust children. They’re here to replace us.” – Stephen Colbert
- “Two wrongs may not make a right but it ain’t always wrong to fight.” – Unknown
- “Get married young so you can be divorced and happy in your thirties.” – Unknown
- “You will face many defeats in life, nut never let yourself be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.” – Unknown
- “If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?” – Unknown
- “I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones… that’s why it’s called a “cell” phone.” – Unknown
- “I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with ’em later.” – Mitch Hedberg
- “I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.’” – Unknown