Dealing with a bad day when you are low on energy and bored to death? These bored quotes and sayings will help you express your feelings on a really boring day and help you make it interesting.
Boredom is a common feeling. Feeling unsatisfied by an activity, or uninterested in it, can lead to boredom. We can be bored at work or in life due to monotony, stress, or laziness.
I always try to be fun and creative to deal with my boredom. Taking a break from your monotonous work and pursuing your hobby can help you find your spark and enthusiasm.
Enjoying some “me time” and relaxing by doing things that interest you will help you overcome dullness. Funny bored quotes full of humor are excellent to get you smiling and recharge your drained batteries.
Top 10 Bored Quotes To Get Your Enthusiasm
- “Boredom: the desire of desire.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Being bored is more useful than being busy.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “You have to evolve. Stagnation breeds boredom.” – Matt Bellamy
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “I take risks because I get bored. And I get bored very easily.” – Rihanna
- “He who seeks rest finds boredom. He who seeks work finds rest.” – Dylan Thomas
- “Boredom is simply the absence of an interesting perspective.” – Brandon A. Trean
- “It’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than be absolutely boring.” –Marilyn Monroe
- “Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
Best Quotes About Being Bored
- “Boredom comes from a boring mind.” – Metallica
- “To be bored is an insult to one’s self.” – Jules Renard
- “The cure for boredom is curiosity.” – Dorothy Parker
- “Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.” – Evelyn Waugh
- “Boredom is the deadliest poison.” – William F. Buckley
- “Boredom is the fear of self.” – Marie Josephine de Suin
- “To be bored to death is a form of suicide.” – Frederick Buechner
- “Yes, when we are bored, we can become a bore too!” – P C Balasubramanian
- “Boredom comes simply from ignorance and lack of imagination.” – Susan Ertz
- “I log off because I am bored. I log back on in five minutes because I am bored.” – Unknown
- “The truth is that everyone is bored and devotes himself to cultivating habits.” – Albert Camus
- “Boredom is your mind and body’s way of telling you you’re not living up to your potential.” – Hal Sparks
- “Boredom is not a thing. It’s not a feeling or a condition. It is the absence of feelings, things, and conditions.” – A. A. Gill
- “Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.” – Susan Ertz
- “Boredom, that traitorous devil that possesses us to do things sometimes useless, and often stupid.” – Apol Lejano-Massebieau
Inspirational Quotes For Boring People
- “I’m so bored with it all.” – Winston Churchill
- “When I get bored, I get into trouble.” – Angie Harmon
- “We can be bought, but we can’t be bored.” – Lynn Fontanne
- “Bored people, unless they sleep a lot, are cruel.” – Renata Adler
- “Okay, so when I bored, I just do a lot of overthinking.” – Unknown
- “The only boring people I know are bored people.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The only thing worse than being bored is being boring.” – Jean Baudrillard
- “Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.” – Wayne W. Dyer
- “My despair is less despair than boredom and loneliness.” – Anthony Swofford
- “There is mercy for everyone, except those who are bored with life.” – Cesare Pavese
- “I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Boredom is the root of all evil—the despairing refusal to be oneself.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “The man who lets himself be bored is even more contemptible than the bore.” – Samuel Butler
- “You’re bored? That’s because you keep your senses awake and your soul asleep.” – Josemaria Escriva
- “There’s no excuse to be bored. Sad, yes. Angry, yes. Depressed, yes, Crazy, yes. But there’s no excuse for boredom, ever.” – Viggo Mortensen
- “Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
Boredness Quotes To Revive You
- “I don’t have time to be bored.” – Unknown
- “I’m lonely! I’m bored!” – The Notorious Big
- “Get bored with your past, it’s over!” – Caroline Myss
- “It’s okay to feel bored but It’s not okay to be bored.” – Unknown
- “It starts with boredom and ends up feeling lonesome.” – Unknown
- “I’m not hungry, But, I am bored. Therefore, I shall eat.” – Unknown
- “Yes. when we are bored, we can become a bore too!” – PC Balasubramanian
- “Boredom is the conviction that you can’t change… the shriek of unused capacities.” – Saul Bellow
- “One could get bored even with beauty when one was constantly surrounded by it.” – Morgan Rhodes
- “You don’t burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.” – Cliff Burton
- “In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.” – Richard Bach
- “Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true.” – William Inge
- “If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.” – Lou Holtz
- “The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.” – Hugh Macleod
- “When feeling bored remember that time is precious and not to waste it… we could be gone tomorrow. Let’s use our time for worship.” – Unknown
- “Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.” – Dale Carnegie
Funny Boredom Quotes To Entertain You
- “I tried to be good, but I got bored.” – Unknown
- “Be warned: I’m bored. This could get dangerous.” – Unknown
- “Hey stomach, you’re not hungry. You’re just bored!” – Unknown
- “I’m so bored I may even have to do some homework.” – Louise Rennison
- “I’m so bored of being bored because being bored is really boring.” – Unknown
- “The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.” – Ellen Parr
- “The penalty of success is to be bored by people who used to snub you.” – Nancy Astor
- “When you’re bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else.” – Edward VIII
- “When people are bored, it is primarily with their own selves that they are bored.” – Eric Hoffer
- “Perhaps the world’s second-worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore.” – Jean Baudrillard
- “People are worms, and even the God who created them is immensely bored with their antics.” – Ama Ata Aidoo
- “Out of boredom man decided to build the Tower of Babel. The height of the tower matched the height of his boredom.” – Samuel Hugo Bergman
Best Bored Captions For A Boring Day
There are some days when your mood is low, your mind is off, and you just lack enthusiasm. Here’s a list of “I’m bored” captions for when you have no idea what to write.
- Is it the weekend yet?
- Meh is the new normal.
- Fifty shades of boredom.
- Super busy doing nothing.
- Literally dying of boredom.
- The art of being bored is lost.
- Only boring people get bored.
- Enslaved by my own free time.
- I do weird crap when I’m bored.
- Feeling bored? Pump your adrenaline!
- Who else is bored and just scrolling around here?
- The biggest battles internally happen in boredom.
- It’s time to have a home party, but without guests.
- Both my body and mind are currently unemployed.
- All this free time, and I utterly have no idea what to do.
- Unfortunately, many people prefer to be boring than be bored.
- A clever person is never bored, and a bored person is never clever.
- The only thing more terrifying than a hell of torment is a hell of boredom!
- Are you as bored as I am? Read that again, but backward, and it will still make sense.
- Doing nothing is the main point of being bored. Accept it and take pleasure in doing nothing.
Boredom may occur when our energy isn’t channeled into an outlet that provides meaning or fulfillment.
If you like these funny bored quotes that are not making sense, you can also read our posts on random quotes about everything and powerful life changing quotes o face all challenges and obstacles in life with lot of power.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some funny vibes.