80 Better Person Quotes To Be Your Best Version
Wondering how to be a better person? Here I’ve got you the best collection of better-person quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to inspire you to get better every day!
Powerful quotes can sometimes be life-changing. They can give you deep insights into life and help you be a better person.
Life is all about embracing change and improving yourself. Working on yourself to be the best version of yourself is a never-ending journey. We all better ourselves and improve our mistakes to grow and evolve as a person.
Self-improvement means to enhance or make better one’s knowledge, character, or status through your own effort. It is the quest to drive towards bettering yourself in every aspect of life.
Also See: Having A Good Heart Quotes
Life is all about continuous improvement. We live, we learn and we implement what lessons we learned for a new and better me.
Be it fitness, health, relationships, or education, a sense of betterment every day is what will give you the drive to hustle.
These getting better quotes will help you embrace change and move towards growth, progress, and evolve as a good person.
Don’t forget to read our motivational continuous improvement quotes on life lessons and self-reflection quotes to inspire you to live a more meaningful life.
Top 10 Better Person Quotes To Inspire You
- “Your beliefs don’t make you a better person. Your behavior does.” – Unknown
- “The goal is not to be perfect by the end. The goal is to be better today.” – Simon Sinek
- “I’m never satisfied. I’m always trying to get better and learn from my mistakes.” – Russell Westbrook
- “If you want to be a leader who attracts quality people, the key is to become a person of quality yourself.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you truly want to become a better you, it is imperative that you learn to feel good about yourself.” – Joel Osteen
- “We work on ourselves in order to help others, but also we help others in order to work on ourselves.” – Pema Chodron
- “Every setback might be the very thing that makes you carry on and fight all the harder and become much better.” – Les Paul
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person.” – William J. Clinton
- “Most people think happiness is about gaining something, but it’s not. It’s all about getting rid of the darkness you accumulate.” – Carolyn Crane
- “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George A. Sheehan
Best Quotes About Being A Better Person
These motivational thoughts and positive quotes about being a good person will inspire you to instrospect, improve and update yourself continuously and will encourage you to always strive for growth and progress.
Also Check: Self Change Quotes
Self-improvement and self-development increase your self-worth, self-esteem, self-confidence, and empowers you.
- “There’s always room to be a better person. Always.” – Sonya Teclai
- “It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies.” – Arthur Calwell
- “Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” – C. S. Lewis
- “The reward of our work is not what we get, but what we become.” – Paulo Coelho
- “No matter how good you get you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.” – Tiger Woods
- “Every morning, we get a chance to be different. A chance to change. A chance to be better.” – Alan Bonner
- “When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” – William Arthur Ward
- “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” –Aldous Huxley
- “I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.” – Anonymous
- “It’s a big theme in my life, learning about myself and being a better person. I’m a work in progress; I have revelations every day.” – Rick Rubin
- “Pause and remember – Every single event in your life, especially the difficult lessons, have made you smarter, stronger, and wiser than you were yesterday. Be thankful!” – Jennifer Young
- “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.” – August Wilson
- “Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Don’t let anything stop you. There will be times when you’ll be disappointed, but you can’t stop. Make yourself the best that you can make out of what you are. The very best.” – Sadie Tanner Mossell Alexander
- “You either get bitter or you get better. It’s that simple. You either take what has been dealt to you and allow it to make you a better person, or you allow it to tear you down. The choice does not belong to fate. It belongs to you.” – Josh Shipp
Getting Better Quotes For Self Improvement
There is always something about ourselves we can improve on. Human potential is limitless, so it’s impossible to reach a point of no growth. There is always room for improvement is it personal, professional, or social.
Also See: Helping Others Quotes
Famous leaders, businessmen, and entrepreneurs, like Mark Twain, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, and more have emphasized the importance of continuous learning, self-reflection, and growth to improve the quality with these motivational quotes.
- “The best revenge is not to be like that.” –Marcus Aurelius
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
- “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” –Jim Rohn
- “To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to have changed often.” – Winston Churchill
- “To achieve greatness one should live as if they will never die.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- “This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.” – Ellen Page
- “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” – Eloise Ristad
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Mary Engelbreit
- “Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours.” – Dave Willis
- “Falling in love-you should go with it, regardless of whether or not your heart gets smashed. You’ll be a better person.” – Sandra Bullock
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “Through a long and painful process, I’ve learned that happiness is an inside job – not based on anything or anyone in the outer material world. I’ve become a different and better person – not perfect, but still a work in progress.” – Alana Stewart
Motivational Becoming A Better Person Quotes
By learning and working on ourselves, we become a better version of ourselves. These positive words about improving and updating will inspire you to change for the better and always strive for self-improvement, growth, and progress.
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “Good is not enough. You’ve got to be great.” – Simon Cowell
- “Be with someone who makes you a better person.” – Unknown
- “Take what you learned and become a better person.” – Unknown
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
- “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” – William Faulkner
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” – George Bernhard Shaw
- “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.” – Keanu Reeves
- “Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you. Their behavior says enough about them.” – Unknown
- “The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before.” – Albert Einstein
- “The biggest obstacle to people becoming better is that you have to really want to be a good person in order to be a better person, and most people would rather be other things.” – Dennis Prager
- “I am human like everyone else. I am aware that there are people who look up to me. When mistakes are made, they aren’t intentional, and I constantly push myself to be a better person.” – Vanessa Hudgens
- “Character is a quality that embodies many important traits, such as integrity, courage, perseverance, confidence and wisdom. Unlike your fingerprints that you are born with and can’t change, character is something that you create within yourself and must take responsibility for changing.” – Jim Rohn
Powerful Quotes To Change You Into A Better Person
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud ” –Maya Angelou
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “Believe you can and you are halfway there .” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Maybe being broken helps you become a better person.” – Paige Rawl
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Mediocrity will never do. You are capable of something better.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Every day, I wanna work on being a better person, not just to others but to myself.” – Fred Armisen
- “I want to be a better person. I want to be a stronger person. I want to be someone who hurts less.” – Brian Molko
- “Drop old habits, step into higher standards and choose to be a better person than you were yesterday.” – Unknown
- “Thank you God, not only for all the blessings, but for the frustrations which have helped me become a better person.” – Unknown
- “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – John Wooden
Be A Better Person Quotes To Be Your Best Version
You can be a better person and build self-improvement into your daily routine by being kind, expressing gratitude, appreciating others, and showing empathy and compassion.
These emotions will set a positive attitude and let go of negative thoughts about yourself.
- “I’m trying to be a better person.” – Unknown
- “Be the reason someone smiles today.” – Unknown
- “Let your past make you better, not bitter.” – Unknown
- “The price of greatness is responsibility.” – Winston Churchill
- “Let whoever think whatever. Just keep getting better.” – Unknown
- “Let each new year find you a better person.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Be somebody who makes everyone feel like a somebody.” – Kid President
- “I love the person I’ve become because I fought to become her.” – Kaci Diane
- “The better a person you become, the better people you will attract.” – Unknown
- “Love should be that person that inspires you to be a better person.” – Angelina Jolie
- “You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person.” – Scott Sorrell
- “You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.” – Edwin Louis Cole
- “You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel. Remember that.” – Unknown
- “What we think we become. What we feel we attract. What we imagine we create.” – Adele Basheer
- “The best love is the one that makes you a better person. Without changing you into someone other than yourself.” – Unknown
- “I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn’t sorry and accept an apology I never received.” – Unknown
- “We have to set a standard where it’s not OK to act without morality and values and human respect. No person is better than another.” – Lady Gaga
- “No matter where you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” – Madonna
- “And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
Don’t forget to check our collection of personal growth quotes and continuous growth quotes to start working on yourself because every little step counts, so make the most of it.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about and tips to bettering yourself that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work, and persistence.