looking for the most popular Brooklyn Nine-Nine quotes from the series? We have rounded up the best Brooklyn Nine-Nine quotes, one-liners, catch-phrases, dialouges from your favorite TV show.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is one of the best recent sitcoms, with these hilarious quotes representing the police comedy at its absolute best. Brooklyn is full of hilarious quotes, jokes, and one-liners over all the seasons. These quotes are so witty it earned fans and critics’ hearts alike.
Whether it’s a snide remark from Gina, a dimwitted comment from Charles, or one of Jake’s childish antics, fans are guaranteed a laugh from each episode.
This list of Brooklyn 99 quotes, featuring Charles Boyle, Jake Peralta, and Gina Linetti as they take care of business at the station.
The 27 Funniest Quotes from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- “Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. No doubt, no doubt, no doubt.” – Jake Peralta
- “Amazing human/genius.”
- “Yas queen.” – Raymond Holt
- “Title of your sex tape.” — Jake Peralta
- “Rules are made to be broken.” – Jake Peralta
- “Let’s give the people what they want.” – Gina Linetti
- “If I die, turn my tweets into a book.” – Gina Linetti
- “Love, it sustains you. It’s like oatmeal.” – Raymond Holt
- “What kind of woman doesn’t have an axe?”– Rosa Diaz
- “Is it a crime to steal bread to feed your family?” – Doug Judy
- “Well, no one asked you. It’s a self-evaluation.” – Hitchcock
- “Be myself, what kind of garbage advice is that?” – Jake Peralta
- “You’re under arrest for ruining something perfect!” – Rosa Diaz
- “Okay, no hard feelings, but I hate you. Not joking. Bye.” – Gina
- “Every time you talk, I hear that sound that plays when Pac-Man dies.” – Gina
- “The only thing I’m not good at is modesty because I’m great at it.” – Gina Linetti
- “A place where everybody knows your name is hell. You’re describing hell.” – Rosa Diaz
- “I asked them if they wanted to embarrass you, and they instantly said yes.” – Captain Holt
- “Oh, I love Paris! At least how it’s represented in the movie Ratatouille.” – Charles Boyle
- “Yeah, Rosa. Vin Diesel and I shave our heads because we think it looks good.” – Terry Jeffords
- “If I’m ever going to make captain, I need a good mentor; I need my rabbi.”– Amy Santiago
- “Captain Wuntch. Good to see you. But if you’re here, who’s guarding Hades?” – Captain Holt
- “I’m Detective Right-All-the-Time, and this is my partner, Detective Terrible-Detective.” – Jake Peralta
- “My mother cried the day I was born because she knew she would never be prettier than me.” – Gina Linetti
- “Sarge, with all due respect, I am gonna completely ignore everything you just said.” — Jake Peralta
- “Do not sneeze on my keys, do not wheeze on my keys. Do not sneeze on my knees on my keys if you please.” – Jake Peralta
- “No waiting, just toasting. I want you to toast, now I wanna eat toast, gimme some toast!”– Sergeant Terry Jeffords
- “The English language can not fully capture the depth and complexity of my thoughts, so I’m incorporating emojis into my speech to better express myself. Winky face.” – Gina Linetti