Looking for some sarcastic quotes for bad mother in laws? We have rounded up the best collection of bad mother in law quotes, sayings, jokes, puns, captions, status, (with images and pictures) for you if you are dealing with a toxic mother in law.
Your mother in law is your husband’s mother. You can share a good vibe and bond with her. But a lot of us do not share the best relations with our mother in law.
Mothers-in-laws can at times be a source of toxicity. They are controlling, judgmental, very critical of you and can be over bearing at times as they feel insecure with your presence. Existing with a bad mother in law can be difficult in daily life.
These sarcastic, funny, witty and clever quotes about a bad mother is law can be a lot relatable for daughter in laws facing a tough time dealing with them.
You can express your frustration with handling an evil, selfish, and toxic mother in law with these quotes.
If you share a good bond with your in laws then do check out our post on daughter in law quotes to cherish the bond.
Bad Mother In Law Quotes
- “The best mother-in-law is the one that lives very far far away.”
- “Mother-In-Law: If she was on fire and I had water, I’d drink it.”
- “Give up all hopes of peace so long as your mother-in-law is alive!”
- “My mother in law and I were happy for 20 years. Then I met her!”
- “What a beautiful day! Never mind, my mother in law just walked in.”
- “I don’t hate her, I’m just not particularly thrilled about her existence.”
- “Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law.”- Voltaire
- “How many mother-in-law does it take to ruin a marriage? Just one….mine!!”
- “A car is like a mother-in-law – if you let it, it will rule your life.” – Jaime Lerner
- “What is the ideal weight for a mother-in-law? About 2.3lbs, including the urn.”
- “I can’t believed she’s lived this long. God must be avoiding her.” – Brian Francis
- “I love my husband too much to let some witchy woman ruin the thing we have.”
- “Spending time with my mother in law really makes me appreciate my own mother.”
- “You know what’s great about having an imaginary girlfriend? Imaginary mother-in-law!”
- “Universal paradox: Good girls get bad Mother-in-law. Bad girls get good Mother-in-law.”
- “People who think only God can judge them have obviously never met my mother-in-law.”
- “Even though I have a zero relationship with my mother in law, she still insists I call her mom.”
- “Dear mother in law, please don’t tell me how to raise my kids. Obviously I am still raising yours.”
- “My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well. I was amazed; I never knew they worked.” – Les Dawson
- “Adam and Ever were the happiest couple in the world, because neither of them had a mother-in-law.”
- “I really do have a soft spot for my mother-in-law. Its been freshly dug in the garden behind the garage!”
- “Be kind to your mother-in-law the same way you would like your husband to be kind to your own mother.”
- “I’ve just had some bad news. Tomorrow is the mother in law’s funeral. And she’s cancelled it.” – Les Dawson
- “Why would you rather deal with a vicious dog than your mother-in-law? A vicious dog eventually lets you go!”
- “…a bride who is bullied by her mother-in-law will herself become a bad mother-in-law.” – Sin-Itiro Tomonaga
- “I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, ‘Get the hell off my property.’” – Joan Rivers
- “I thought cramps were the biggest bitch I’d ever have to deal with being a woman, but then I met my mother-in-law.”
- “I refuse to refer to my husband’s mother ad my mother in law. As awful as she’s been, I don’t consider her family.”
- “I can always tell when the mother in law’s coming to stay, the mice throw themselves on the traps.” – Les Dawson
- “I think my mother-in-law is trying to tell me something. She is giving me baby clothes and baby food…Not happening.”
- “The relationship you have with your mother-in-law is not the same as your relationship with your mother, but is nearly close to it.”
- “Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out as Woman Hitler? Coincidence? I think not.”
- “God said: “I cannot be everywhere, so I created Mother.” Devil; replied: “Even I cannot be everywhere, so I created Mother-in-Law..!””
- “Dear mother-in-law I don’t need you to teach me how to handle my children, I live with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement.”
- “How many mothers-in-law does it take to change a light bulb? Just one. She just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around her.”
- “How frustrating is it when you are like the only person who can see how evil and sneaky your mother-in-law is and everyone else is like blind to it.”
- “Hmm..Mother-in-law…most criticizing, manipulative, evil, fake smile in your face, vindictive witch whom loves to cause family strife…that about sums it up!”
- “My mother-in-law always hints to me about reducing stress because I always look stressed or unhappy. But I don’t think she knows its only when she is in the room.”
- “One day you will find your prince charming, but the evil dragon will live, eat and breathe to make your happy ending a happily never after. You will simply call her mother-in-law.”
- “My mother in law does nothing but talk bad about me behind my back. Says I’m a terrible parent. Lady, I live with your son and have met your other kids, You’re not award winner yourself.”
Which of these nasty mother in law sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some funny and wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.