We have rounded up the best collection of June quotes, sayings, captions, status messages, and wishes (with images and pictures) to begin a new month on a positive note.
Overall, June is a month of new beginnings, warmth, and celebration. It is a time to embrace the beauty of nature, appreciate the company of loved ones, and reflect on the joys of life.
June is also a great month for outdoor activities and sports. The warmer weather and longer days provide ample opportunities for hiking, camping, swimming, and other outdoor adventures.
Throughout history, writers, poets, and philosophers have been inspired by the wonders of June, and many have left us with poignant and insightful quotes.
So let’s cherish and embrace all that this wonderful month has to offer.
Top 10 June Quotes
- “June is the gateway to summer.” – Jean Hersey
- “June falls asleep upon her bier of flowers.” – Lucy Larcom
- “June had drawn out every leaf on the trees.” – Virginia Woolf
- “Summer brings sunshine, warm and flowering.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” – Bernard Williams
- “And since all this loveliness cannot be Heaven, I know in my heart it is June.” – Abba Woolson
- “Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” – Pablo Neruda
- “It’s June in January Because I’m in love It always is spring in my heart with you in my arms.” – Leo Robin
- “It is dry, hazy June weather. We are more of the earth, farther from heaven these days.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “June has never looked more beautiful than she does now, unadorned and honest, vulnerable yet invincible.” – Marie Lu
Best Quotes About June
Whether we are basking in the sunshine, spending time with loved ones, or embarking on new adventures, June offers us a chance to embrace all that is good and beautiful in the world.
- “Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!” – Diane Duane
- “If you’re not barefoot on the beach day in June, then you’re overdressed.” – Unknown
- “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Even the illusion of June is enough to send a stabbing pain through my chest.” – Marie Lu
- “All June I bound the rose in sheaves, Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.” – Robert Browning
- “I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.” – J. K. Rowling
- “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.” – Maud Hart Lovelace
- “June is a time to celebrate life, love, and the beauty of the world around us.” – Unknown
- “In June the bush we call alder was heavy, listless, its leaves studded with galls, growing wherever we didn’t want it.” – Denise Levertov
- “June suns, you cannot store them To warm the winter’s cold, The lad that hopes for heaven Shall fill his mouth with mould.” – A. E. Housman
- “O suns and skies and clouds of June, and flowers of June together. Ye cannot rival for one hour October’s bright blue weather.” – Helen Hunt
- “Hello June: Celebrating every new month can give you hope and stamina to celebrate every your day and you will spend it more perfectly.” – Unknown
- “I did have my moments of despair. It was certainly not – it’s not an experience I would like to have again. And then June came along.” – Edmund Hillary
- “In June, as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them.” – Aldo Leopold
- “On this June day, the buds in my garden are almost as enchanting as the open flowers. Things in bud bring, in the heat of a June noontide, the recollection of the loveliest days of the year, those days of May when all is suggested, nothing yet fulfilled.” – Francis King
- “JUNE: New month, a new chapter, new page, and new wishes. May the month give you courage, strength, confidence, patience, self-love & inner peace. May every day in June fill your days with hope, love, sunshine, and energy. Let there be joy, fun, and laughter.” – Unknown
Inspiring Quotes For The Month Of June
- “Half a year is gone. Welcome JUNE.” – Unknown
- “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” – Charles Bowden
- “Good Morning! Hello June! The days get hotter the nights get longer.” – Unknown
- “Hello, June. May the month ahead bring you love, happiness, and sunshine.” – Unknown
- “At midnight, in the month of June, I stand beneath the mystic moon.” – Edgar Allan Poe
- “Do not the bright June roses blow to meet thy kiss at morning hours?” – William C. Bryant
- “Let it be June, Bring the Summer Beach Back, and Let our life be simple again.” – Unknown
- “And what is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days.” – James Russell Lowell
- “It’s beautiful the Summer month of June . . . and the sun shines most of the day brightly.” – Francis Duggan
- “Sometimes the snow comes down in June, sometimes the sun goes around the moon.” – Vanessa L. Williams
- “Of course, fresh flowers are the answer to any June gloom you may be feeling. Flowers really do solve all problems.” – Mia Moretti
- “June, July, all through the warm months she hibernated like a winter animal who did not know spring had come and gone.” – Truman Capote
- “There are moments, above all on June evenings, when the lakes that hold our moons are sucked into the earth, and nothing is left but wine and the touch of a hand.” – Charles Morgan
- “Far up in the deep blue sky, Great white clouds are floating by; All the world is dressed in green; Many happy birds are seen, Roses bright and sunshine clear Show that lovely June is here.” – F. G. Sanders
- “The castle grounds were gleaming in the sunlight as though freshly painted; the cloudless sky smiled at itself in the smoothly sparkling lake, the satin-green lawns rippled occasionally in a gentle breeze: June had arrived.” – J. K. Rowling
Quotes For June Month
These inspirational June quotes will truly motivate you to cheer up to new beginnings for a fresh start in life.
If you are looking for more uplifting quotes, check these super inspirational quotes to encourage you.
- “It is June. I am tired of being brave.” – Anne Sexton
- “I realized June had never been just a month.” – Sanober Khan
- “Oh, my love’s like a red, red rose, That’s newly sprung in June.” – John Barrowman
- “To read a poem in January is as lovely as to go for a walk in June.” – Jean Paul Sartre
- “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” – L. M. Montgomery
- “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.” – John Steinbeck
- “June is the time for being in the world in new ways, for throwing off the cold and dark spots of life.” – Joan D. Chittister
- “Summer is a promissory note signed in June, it’s long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January.” – Hal Borland
- “It is the month of June, the month of leaves and roses, when pleasant sights salute the eyes and pleasant scents the noses.” – Nathaniel Parker Willis
- “What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.” – Gertrude Jekyll
Short June Captions For Instagram
- June is here.
- Hello, Summer.
- Summer is here!
- Fly me to June.
- Well hello there June
- It’s boat time for June.
- I was a mermaid for June.
- June, I’m glad to see you.
- I’m just along for the tide.
- Summer, I’m so ready for you.
- Feeling fresh to depth this June.
- I’m dismayed that it’s now June.
- “I’m feeling sand-tastic this June.
- I’m ready to start my June chapter.
- Don’t tell me June is almost over. Julying.
Funny June Quotes
- “I know well that the June rains just fall.” – Onitsura
- “June is the only month that I miss during winter.” – Unknown
- “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.” – Al Bernstein
- “A cold in the head in June is an immoral thing.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “There are two seasons in Scotland: June and Winter.” – Billy Connolly
- “It is better to be a young June bug than an old bird of paradise.” – Mark Twain
- “No price is set on the lavish summer; June may be had by the poorest comer.” – James Russell Lowell
- “Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.” – M. F. K. Fisher
- “A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken.” – James Dent
- “Lots of people go mad in January. Not as many as in May, of course. Nor June. But January is your third most common month for madness.” – Karen Joy Fowler